Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Micheal said "get outta here!"

Bo looked and Says "Fine and listen taking care of babies is alot harder than talking to your car all day now."

Julie watched as Bo walked out and a slightly annoying Micheal watched as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Micheal shut the door

Julie Says "Micheal that took alot of self-Control not to hit my brother after what he said to you as well. He never said anything like that before what is wrong with him lately now."

She heard the Firebird fire up and she was almost wishing it was like ten years ago when Uncle Jesse could solve their problems it was way to complicated right now as well.

Julie Says "Micheal that took alot of self-Control not to hit my brother after what he said to you as well. He never said anything like that before what is wrong with him lately now."

She heard the Firebird fire up and she was almost wishing it was like ten years ago when Uncle Jesse could solve their problems it was way to complicated right now as well.

Micheal nodded

Micheal nodded

Julie Says "Micheal what about after two years we move to California what do you think of that now. You know that Lizzy's brother Brian ratted me out as well he told him about eight years and that's why I got this damm anklet as well."

Julie Says "Micheal what about after two years we move to California what do you think of that now. You know that Lizzy's brother Brian ratted me out as well he told him about eight years and that's why I got this damm anklet as well."

Micheal said "you cant leave your family.. Daisy.. Bo.. Lizzy, think about them and everyone else"

Micheal said "you cant leave your family.. Daisy.. Bo.. Lizzy, think about them and everyone else"

Julie Says "I know I can't and now I can't even leave the damm county they'll know before Agent Roach was fine with me just getting rid of my car and now this it was only once now as well."

Micheal said "i know"

Julie Says "I got to find a long gown that will cover this up if Brian hadn't said anything then I wouldn't feel so bad right now as well. Besides what if a case is outside of Hazzard and they need me they actually told me what would happen and you heard them as well I don't want to seperated from my boys for two years now Micheal. I never once told Agent Roach about Brian's involvement with his sister's operation but maybe I should he did tell anything that can tell him will help him with getting all lose ends now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "I got to find a long gown that will cover this up if Brian hadn't said anything then I wouldn't feel so bad right now as well. Besides what if a case is outside of Hazzard and they need me they actually told me what would happen and you heard them as well I don't want to seperated from my boys for two years now Micheal. I never once told Agent Roach about Brian's involvement with his sister's operation but maybe I should he did tell anything that can tell him will help him with getting all lose ends now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Micheal said "im sure Daisy will help you with that"

Micheal said "im sure Daisy will help you with that"

Julie Says "I still mad that Brian Lee Davenport couldn't keep it too himself what he knew, I didn't tell Agent Roach anything now even during the trial as well. I was doing that to protect Lizzy as well. And yes I know she will as well and guess what a honeymoon out of the county out of the question as well Micheal."

Julie Says "I still mad that Brian Lee Davenport couldn't keep it too himself what he knew, I didn't tell Agent Roach anything now even during the trial as well. I was doing that to protect Lizzy as well. And yes I know she will as well and guess what a honeymoon out of the county out of the question as well Micheal."

Micheal nodded

Micheal nodded

Brian had went to where Lizzy was and Says "Lizzy I feel awful I told Agent Roach about eight years ago so he would go easy on me and now she can't stand me right now as well and I even said it was only one time but he kept asking how I knew and I could tell him about involvement now as well." Brian looked at Daisy and seen she was mad as hell at him for doing that to her cousin right now as well.

Brian had went to where Lizzy was and Says "Lizzy I feel awful I told Agent Roach about eight years ago so he would go easy on me and now she can't stand me right now as well and I even said it was only one time but he kept asking how I knew and I could tell him about involvement now as well." Brian looked at Daisy and seen she was mad as hell at him for doing that to her cousin right now as well.

Daisy said "dont even talk to me"

Daisy said "it was me that did what?"

Brian Says "He keeps wanting me tell him what I've been doing and for how long and I think he know I'm still making my own and transporting my own which puts too much pressure on me now Daisy thanks alot now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.