Filed Under The Rug

Kevin says "Okay, I don't mind are you sure Bo said that she doesn't remember what happened that's not very good."

Brian says "Hey Bo, take care of my sister will ya."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"Sister?" Bo asks quietly.

"Hey Rock, paper, scissors, I don't care just figure out who's going so I can get down to X-ray and find out how much revenge I'm gonna get on this idiot." Lizzy barks.

"Temper, temper." Luke warns.

Cue anyone.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Sister?" Bo asks quietly.

"Hey Rock, paper, scissors, I don't care just figure out who's going so I can get down to X-ray and find out how much revenge I'm gonna get on this idiot." Lizzy barks.

"Temper, temper." Luke warns.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "Lizzy, who do you want to go with you then between us because I think Kevin wants to see Julie right now?"

Bo nods and lets Brian help Lizzy into a wheelchair. After that Bo, Luke, and Kevin leave to go see Lizzy as the doctor instructs them to the X-ray room.

Cue anyone.

Julie looks at Uncle Jesse and says " you know just a couple of days ago I didn't even know anything was wrong with me."

Julie says "Bo, what happened to Lizzy you look upset about something right now."

When Bo didn't respond Luke sighs. "Jason kidnapped her, Brian, and Kevin and in a fight to get away Jason kicked Lizzy in the knee. Doc wants a few X-rays to find out what's wrong." Luke responds.

Cue anyone.

When Bo didn't respond Luke sighs. "Jason kidnapped her, Brian, and Kevin and in a fight to get away Jason kicked Lizzy in the knee. Doc wants a few X-rays to find out what's wrong." Luke responds.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Oh geez Uncle Jesse, Jason tried to kidnap me but she told me later that she knew her from when he tried to sell hot parts to Cooter. Oh man, you know she offered to go in my place I guess that Jason took her up on it then. I'm sorry, that's alot to deal with right now, guess what I finally remembered exactly what happened and I know I shouldn't gave him a ride in the first place I seen his picture at the post office to begin with."

Julie says "Oh geez Uncle Jesse, Jason tried to kidnap me but she told me later that she knew her from when he tried to sell hot parts to Cooter. Oh man, you know she offered to go in my place I guess that Jason took her up on it then. I'm sorry, that's alot to deal with right now, guess what I finally remembered exactly what happened and I know I shouldn't gave him a ride in the first place I seen his picture at the post office to begin with."

"It's alright. She's getting her X-rays right now. She's safe." Bo says more to himself than to Julie.

"Turns out Kevin's partner Brian is Lizzy's younger brother." Luke throws in.

Cue anyone.

"It's alright. She's getting her X-rays right now. She's safe." Bo says more to himself than to Julie.

"Turns out Kevin's partner Brian is Lizzy's younger brother." Luke throws in.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Wait a minute Brian is her younger brother I didn't know she had a brother now, this must be a shock to her now. Don't worry she'll be okay and did she kick Jason in the groin she once said that if anybody got her knee she would be that a guy."

Julie says "Wait a minute Brian is her younger brother I didn't know she had a brother now, this must be a shock to her now. Don't worry she'll be okay and did she kick Jason in the groin she once said that if anybody got her knee she would be that a guy."

"Yeah she did. About two seconds before Bo tackled him. I don't think I've ever seen Bo that mad not even that time with the Carnival of Thrills." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Kevin walked in and says "Oh hey, there Bo you know I'm glad Lizzy did that to Jason he deserved he think about if he ever escapes now."

"You tell your captain what happened?" Luke asks.

Meanwhile in another room...

"You're not serious Doc. Are you?" Lizzy asks.

"I'm as serious as I can be Ms. Davenport."

"But...I...the race is next weekend..."

"Everyone in Hazzard was looking forward to you running it and either tying with the Duke boys or beating them but it's not gonna happen." The doctor says.

"It's not fair." Lizzy mutters.

Cue anyone.

"You tell your captain what happened?" Luke asks.

Meanwhile in another room...

"You're not serious Doc. Are you?" Lizzy asks.

"I'm as serious as I can be Ms. Davenport."

"But...I...the race is next weekend..."

"Everyone in Hazzard was looking forward to you running it and either tying with the Duke boys or beating them but it's not gonna happen." The doctor says.

"It's not fair." Lizzy mutters.

Cue anyone.

Brian is looking and is sad for the sister he just met and says "Look, I tell you what let me drive in your place Lizzy. I'm a good driver really maybe a little usualy right here but were family."

Brian is looking and is sad for the sister he just met and says "Look, I tell you what let me drive in your place Lizzy. I'm a good driver really maybe a little usualy right here but were family."

"I've got to go tell Bo what happened. See if I can get someone to drive that race for me." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"I've got to go tell Bo what happened. See if I can get someone to drive that race for me." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "But Lizzy, I'm a really good driver look how long it took those thugs to box me in I would've still had them chasing me if Jason hadn't pulled ahead of me now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.