Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Julie calls Daisy in Hazzard and says "Hello Cousin, how's your day going I'm pretty lucky not much morning sickness this time around with the baby."

Cue Anybody

After Julie leaves to talk to Daisy Bo walks into the master bedroom. "Honey talk to me." Bo says.

"No, you get to be the nice guy and I don't. Just go away Bo." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"And she would have. You're jumping the gun Bo, you don't know how things work." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie walks over to her brother after hanging up and says "Bo, you have to understand well you and Aaron were both and was single mothers and were not used to having somebody jump in and say something different as to me say that's all."

Cue Anybody

Julie walks over to her brother after hanging up and says "Bo, you have to understand well you and Aaron were both and was single mothers and were not used to having somebody jump in and say something different as to me say that's all."

Cue Anybody

Back in Hazzard

Daisy sees Rosco come in and that just throughs her brain out of commision

Cue Anybody

"I don't want you to stay out of it Bo I just wish...maybe sometimes we could talk things out before you go reversing my orders." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.