• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy said "took me forever to get all the pink out of my hair"

Lizzy sighed moving around the kitchen two weeks later on the phone with her agent. "I get that Lizzy but shooting will start again soon and you need to make a decision. In about four weeks we've got a three week shooting break for you and we need to know if you can do a few ads in that time."

"No, I need those three weeks off. Can I take until then to make up my mind then? About what I want to do?"

"Sure, if you really want to leave I'll have you film your last one and then we'll write you out of the script. It'll be a loss but do what you need to."

"Thanks." Lizzy says hanging up and looking at Belle. "Honey...there's something you need to know." Lizzy says. Belle climbs off her chair and walks over to Lizzy.

"Mommy?" Lizzy sits down and helps Belle climb up on to the table.

"Honey, you know Bo and I love you with all of our hearts but there's gonna be some changes around here soon."

"How soon Mommy?"

"A couple months."

"How long's that?" Lizzy pulled the calender off the refrigerator and flipped a page.

"When you see all these days on here crossed off and it's the red circled day that's when Bo will be your daddy officially."

"Really?"

"Yup. And then when you see this day here." Lizzy says pointing to a day a few months after that. "You'll have a new brother or sister."

"But Joey says he doesn't like his brothers and sisters. He says his mommy and daddy don't love him anymore now that they have them."

"Sweetpea, Bo and I will always love you. It may seem like we spend a lot of time with the baby but...sometimes babies have more needs then older kids do. I promise you every night I will make sure you always get your bedtime story and you'll always know how much we love you. You like playing with Ashlyn and Amili and Kara don't you?"

"Yeah but they can't really play with me."

"Honey little kids aren't always big enough to play with but...you can be my special helper. You know why?"

"Why Mommy?"

"Because no matter how many kids Bo and I have you'll always be my first and oldest girl."

"But I won't be Daddy's."

"It is true that you won't be his biologically but when the papers go through you will be his by law."

"What's that mean?"

"That if something really bad happens to me, like if I go to visit great grandma Davenport he'll be the one taking care of you. Bo will always love and take care of you even if I can't. And one day you won't care that he isn't the one that made you." Lizzy says.

Belle nods and climbs into her mom's lap.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy sighed moving around the kitchen two weeks later on the phone with her agent. "I get that Lizzy but shooting will start again soon and you need to make a decision. In about four weeks we've got a three week shooting break for you and we need to know if you can do a few ads in that time."

"No, I need those three weeks off. Can I take until then to make up my mind then? About what I want to do?"

"Sure, if you really want to leave I'll have you film your last one and then we'll write you out of the script. It'll be a loss but do what you need to."

"Thanks." Lizzy says hanging up and looking at Belle. "Honey...there's something you need to know." Lizzy says. Belle climbs off her chair and walks over to Lizzy.

"Mommy?" Lizzy sits down and helps Belle climb up on to the table.

"Honey, you know Bo and I love you with all of our hearts but there's gonna be some changes around here soon."

"How soon Mommy?"

"A couple months."

"How long's that?" Lizzy pulled the calender off the refrigerator and flipped a page.

"When you see all these days on here crossed off and it's the red circled day that's when Bo will be your daddy officially."

"Really?"

"Yup. And then when you see this day here." Lizzy says pointing to a day a few months after that. "You'll have a new brother or sister."

"But Joey says he doesn't like his brothers and sisters. He says his mommy and daddy don't love him anymore now that they have them."

"Sweetpea, Bo and I will always love you. It may seem like we spend a lot of time with the baby but...sometimes babies have more needs then older kids do. I promise you every night I will make sure you always get your bedtime story and you'll always know how much we love you. You like playing with Ashlyn and Amili and Kara don't you?"

"Yeah but they can't really play with me."

"Honey little kids aren't always big enough to play with but...you can be my special helper. You know why?"

"Why Mommy?"

"Because no matter how many kids Bo and I have you'll always be my first and oldest girl."

"But I won't be Daddy's."

"It is true that you won't be his biologically but when the papers go through you will be his by law."

"What's that mean?"

"That if something really bad happens to me, like if I go to visit great grandma Davenport he'll be the one taking care of you. Bo will always love and take care of you even if I can't. And one day you won't care that he isn't the one that made you." Lizzy says.

Belle nods and climbs into her mom's lap.

Cue anyone.

Daisy comes in "Lizzy if you need me too i can watch Belle for however long you need it"

Uncle Jesse says "what is it Lizzy?"

"I don't know if Bo's told you or not but...Bo and I are getting married in Hazzard in a little over four weeks. We wanted you to be the first to know but knowing the way things work Julie and Luke probably already know. We just wanted to confirm it. We are getting married, nothing's done for it yet but we wanted you to know." Lizzy says.

"I don't know if Bo's told you or not but...Bo and I are getting married in Hazzard in a little over four weeks. We wanted you to be the first to know but knowing the way things work Julie and Luke probably already know. We just wanted to confirm it. We are getting married, nothing's done for it yet but we wanted you to know." Lizzy says.

Uncle Jesse said "that sounds nice, im happy for ya"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.