• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy said "We should. It would be really good."

"True." Lizzy says. However the days drug passed and soon became weeks and then three months had passed since the day Tessa had been brought home from the hospital. The filming had gone so well and everyone seemed to be happy about filming in Georgia. At home however things seemed to be stagnate between Lizzy and Bo.

"True." Lizzy says. However the days drug passed and soon became weeks and then three months had passed since the day Tessa had been brought home from the hospital. The filming had gone so well and everyone seemed to be happy about filming in Georgia. At home however things seemed to be stagnate between Lizzy and Bo.

Bo kept it as lively as he could, he would always charm her and give her what she wanted.

"I don't know Daddy she just seems tired and like she doesn't enjoy coming home." Belle says.

Bo says "Don't worry about it, it may be all the photo shoots and filming, I remember when we were in Hollywood she was always really tired and acted a bit the same way when she came home from them."

Later that night when the kids were in bed and Lizzy and Bo were in the bedroom all the lights shut off and the door closed, Bo propped him self up onto his elbow and said "Liz..Is everything okay?"

Bo says "Don't worry about it, it may be all the photo shoots and filming, I remember when we were in Hollywood she was always really tired and acted a bit the same way when she came home from them."

Later that night when the kids were in bed and Lizzy and Bo were in the bedroom all the lights shut off and the door closed, Bo propped him self up onto his elbow and said "Liz..Is everything okay?"

"It's fine Bo." Lizzy says pulling the covers up and turning away from him.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.