Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

Daisy said "I know he will, if he wasn't happy he would have said something by now, but each time ya'll have a baby his face lightens up with joy, I honestly don't think he cares if its a girl or a boy as long as hes with you." And then Bo came back in and said "And what Daisy just said is 100% true Liz."

"Hey Bo, she needs a diaper change." Lizzy says. Bo nods and takes Tessa. When she's sure he's gone Lizzy turned back to Daisy. "That's just the thing Daisy. He was on the phone with Dad the other day and he said that he loves his little girls but...he can't help but wonder what it would be like to have that baby boy. I want to give it to him but I'm not sure how soon I'll be able to get pregnant again. I mean...there's the problem I've always had getting pregnant and with me going back to shooting. I just don't want to disappoint him. And there's something else." Lizzy stops and looks down.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

"Hey Bo, she needs a diaper change." Lizzy says. Bo nods and takes Tessa. When she's sure he's gone Lizzy turned back to Daisy. "That's just the thing Daisy. He was on the phone with Dad the other day and he said that he loves his little girls but...he can't help but wonder what it would be like to have that baby boy. I want to give it to him but I'm not sure how soon I'll be able to get pregnant again. I mean...there's the problem I've always had getting pregnant and with me going back to shooting. I just don't want to disappoint him. And there's something else." Lizzy stops and looks down.

Daisy said "He wonders yes, but hes content with you and his girls, and I understand about the being pregnant and filming thing, that will be hard if you have to do it, but whats the other thing?"

Daisy said "He wonders yes, but hes content with you and his girls, and I understand about the being pregnant and filming thing, that will be hard if you have to do it, but whats the other thing?"

"Don't think bad of me. I love my girls. I'd die for them in a heartbeat you know that but...this time apart and everything I've been through...I would do anything to save my marriage and my family and maybe having a little boy would do that. I don't want to think it but I'm so scared that that is the only thing that would permanently fix this and make things better. I want to be wrong I really do and I want to believe that this is all fixed but a part of me doesn't believe it. And then there's the part of me that has always wanted a son. I know where Bo is coming from for the most part and I really want to have a boy." Lizzy says.

"Don't think bad of me. I love my girls. I'd die for them in a heartbeat you know that but...this time apart and everything I've been through...I would do anything to save my marriage and my family and maybe having a little boy would do that. I don't want to think it but I'm so scared that that is the only thing that would permanently fix this and make things better. I want to be wrong I really do and I want to believe that this is all fixed but a part of me doesn't believe it. And then there's the part of me that has always wanted a son. I know where Bo is coming from for the most part and I really want to have a boy." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "You could always try, sometimes thats what you have to do is try, it'll be hard but trying may help, and Lizzy, your my best friend I'll never think bad of you. You and Bo will be fine, I beleive that ya'll will get that boy, I thought after the twins all I was going to get was girls but I have a a son, and of course I count Dean. But like I said, you can only try, you and Bo will get that boy and this marrige, you, your kids and Bo will be fine." Daisy smiled, she hoped this helped her best friend.

Daisy said "You could always try, sometimes thats what you have to do is try, it'll be hard but trying may help, and Lizzy, your my best friend I'll never think bad of you. You and Bo will be fine, I beleive that ya'll will get that boy, I thought after the twins all I was going to get was girls but I have a a son, and of course I count Dean. But like I said, you can only try, you and Bo will get that boy and this marrige, you, your kids and Bo will be fine." Daisy smiled, she hoped this helped her best friend.

"You have a point and I really hope you're right. Thanks Daisy...I just...I don't want to wait. The OB though, she said if we don't wait it'll make it worse and harder. It's so hard Daisy that man can be irresistible." Lizzy smiles.

"You have a point and I really hope you're right. Thanks Daisy...I just...I don't want to wait. The OB though, she said if we don't wait it'll make it worse and harder. It's so hard Daisy that man can be irresistible." Lizzy smiles.

Daisy said "I always said if Bo wasn't my cousin I'd marry him.." They both crack up laughing at that "You two will be just fine, I beleive you'll have that boy and you will be in my prayers."

"Thanks for the offer Daisy but I think I'm gonna spend a day with my family. I think I'm gonna be ok. Thanks for breakfast which will be getting cold soon so I think I'm gonna get a little busy with it." Lizzy says hoping she didn't upset her best friend.

Daisy smiled "I'll stop by later then, promise." Daisy smiles again and get says "See ya later, and your welcome." Soon shes back home and Bo comes into the room "I beleive Daisy, we should try, yes it'll be hard, but its worth trying and hey if its a girl again...Maybe we were destined to have daughters, it happens." He smiled and shrugged.

Daisy smiled "I'll stop by later then, promise." Daisy smiles again and get says "See ya later, and your welcome." Soon shes back home and Bo comes into the room "I beleive Daisy, we should try, yes it'll be hard, but its worth trying and hey if its a girl again...Maybe we were destined to have daughters, it happens." He smiled and shrugged.

"That's just makes it harder when they get older right?" Lizzy smiles as Bo steals a piece of bacon. "You know I can't stand bacon."

"That's why I had Daisy make it. So I can eat it." Bo says.

"Your crazy." Lizzy says.

"That's just makes it harder when they get older right?" Lizzy smiles as Bo steals a piece of bacon. "You know I can't stand bacon."

"That's why I had Daisy make it. So I can eat it." Bo says.

"Your crazy." Lizzy says.

Bo laughs "I know, and thats why I think you fell in love with me, my charm and crazyness..I fell in love with you cause one you looked like my type, two, well, that one I don't know." and kissed her.

Bo laughs "I know, and thats why I think you fell in love with me, my charm and crazyness..I fell in love with you cause one you looked like my type, two, well, that one I don't know." and kissed her.

"I may have looked like your but I was way from actually being like the girls you dated back then. And you're right I love your charm and craziness." Lizzy ran her hands through Bo's curly hair. "I think you liked how I stood up to you."

Bo said smiling "Liz it doesn't dissapoint me okay?, nothing you do will dissapoint me, I understand and I'll wait until your ready."

Lizzy smiles at him and plays with a strand of Bo's hair. "How did I get so lucky?" Lizzy asks. Bo was stopped from responding as a loud crash sounded from the kitchen.

"MAMA!" Lizzy heard Belle call. Lizzy pushes Bo away and sets the breakfast aside then rushes to Belle.

"Oh god BO! Get in here."

"Right behind ya." Bo says as he comes in the kitchen to see the shattered glasses.

"I was just trying to help. Sara was thirsty and I tried..." Belle was sobbing too hard to finish.

"It's alright sweetheart. Bo get her out of here and make sure she's not hurt." Lizzy demands.

Lizzy smiles at him and plays with a strand of Bo's hair. "How did I get so lucky?" Lizzy asks. Bo was stopped from responding as a loud crash sounded from the kitchen.

"MAMA!" Lizzy heard Belle call. Lizzy pushes Bo away and sets the breakfast aside then rushes to Belle.

"Oh god BO! Get in here."

"Right behind ya." Bo says as he comes in the kitchen to see the shattered glasses.

"I was just trying to help. Sara was thirsty and I tried..." Belle was sobbing too hard to finish.

"It's alright sweetheart. Bo get her out of here and make sure she's not hurt." Lizzy demands.

Bo does what Lizzy asked and said "Are you okay sweety?" He looked her over quickly.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.