Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Bo nods "Okay," and waits to hear what she has to say.

"I want...I want you to go back to writing and singing your music again. I know how much it means to you and I apologize for taking that away from you. Now that I'm gonna go back to living with you and the girls I think that maybe if you feel it's right you should continue." Lizzy says.

"I want...I want you to go back to writing and singing your music again. I know how much it means to you and I apologize for taking that away from you. Now that I'm gonna go back to living with you and the girls I think that maybe if you feel it's right you should continue." Lizzy says.

Bo nods "Okay, I'll do it, I'll go back to singing," he smiles "I love you Liz."

"It's your home too, I couldn't ask you to leave." Lizzy says.

"No but you could ask me to sleep on the couch." Bo answers.

"I think that would be detrimental to everything that happened tonight." Lizzy says.

"True." Bo says.

"Come to bed with me?" Lizzy asks softly.

Bo smiles "Of course." and kisses her and before following her to their bedroom.

Bo held Lizzy tightly and fell asleep with her.

The next morning when Lizzy woke up the bed beside her was empty making her think it had all been a dream. She sat up and looked around spotting the pictures on the wall. Seeing her three little girls smiling back at her Lizzy smiled and noticed it wasn't a dream. She felt the other side of the bed and although it wasn't still warm it looked like it had been slept in. She wondered where Bo had gone until her stomach growled loudly and the door opened.

The next morning when Lizzy woke up the bed beside her was empty making her think it had all been a dream. She sat up and looked around spotting the pictures on the wall. Seeing her three little girls smiling back at her Lizzy smiled and noticed it wasn't a dream. She felt the other side of the bed and although it wasn't still warm it looked like it had been slept in. She wondered where Bo had gone until her stomach growled loudly and the door opened.

Bo came in with a tray of everything that Lizzy loved, it included toast, just the way she liked it, peaches also the way the liked it, juice and pancakes and Belle said "We made you breakfast momma...Well Aunt Daisy had to help, you know daddys cookin skills." Bo smiles "Sorry..I had to get Daisy to help or I would have burned everything but it was my idea."

Bo came in with a tray of everything that Lizzy loved, it included toast, just the way she liked it, peaches also the way the liked it, juice and pancakes and Belle said "We made you breakfast momma...Well Aunt Daisy had to help, you know daddys cookin skills." Bo smiles "Sorry..I had to get Daisy to help or I would have burned everything but it was my idea."

"Oh Bo...gosh this looks so...incredible." Lizzy says. Then she looks down to see a wet shirt. "Unfortunately it's gonna have to wait. I bet Tessa's hungry."

"Oh Bo...gosh this looks so...incredible." Lizzy says. Then she looks down to see a wet shirt. "Unfortunately it's gonna have to wait. I bet Tessa's hungry."

Bo smiles and says "Looks like it," and kisses Lizzy and takes the girls to play in the living room and Daisy says "Well I'm glad I could help, I'm sure you won't want me stickin' around so I'll go if ya'll want me to."

Bo smiles and says "Looks like it," and kisses Lizzy and takes the girls to play in the living room and Daisy says "Well I'm glad I could help, I'm sure you won't want me stickin' around so I'll go if ya'll want me to."

"Could you bring me my squalling kid first?" Lizzy asks. When Daisy does Lizzy smiles. "Thanks. Daisy whatever you said to him...it really got through eventually." Lizzy explains what happened and by the time she had finished Tessa was sleeping quietly. "It's good to be home in the arms of the man who I know for certain loves me."

"Could you bring me my squalling kid first?" Lizzy asks. When Daisy does Lizzy smiles. "Thanks. Daisy whatever you said to him...it really got through eventually." Lizzy explains what happened and by the time she had finished Tessa was sleeping quietly. "It's good to be home in the arms of the man who I know for certain loves me."

Daisy smiles "I'm glad my best friend and cousin are okay and that things are normal again, and yeah I feel the same way when I'm in Enos's arms at night."

Daisy smiles "I'm glad my best friend and cousin are okay and that things are normal again, and yeah I feel the same way when I'm in Enos's arms at night."

"Daisy I know you keep saying that Bo loves me and his little girls and he couldn't be happier but...do you really think that he'll every be truly happy without a son?" Lizzy asks.

"Daisy I know you keep saying that Bo loves me and his little girls and he couldn't be happier but...do you really think that he'll every be truly happy without a son?" Lizzy asks.

Daisy said "I know he will, if he wasn't happy he would have said something by now, but each time ya'll have a baby his face lightens up with joy, I honestly don't think he cares if its a girl or a boy as long as hes with you." And then Bo came back in and said "And what Daisy just said is 100% true Liz."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.