Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Lizzy pulls back a bit and looks at Bo. "I just...we haven't been really romantic since right after I found out about Tessa and then...with this fight I just feel like things are falling apart." Lizzy sighs.

Bo said "There not and they won't, lets do something romantic tonight, I'm sure Cooter will watch the kids for a night."

Bo said "Its your choice, wereever you want to go I'll take you."

Lizzy looks at Cooter who sighs. As Lizzy puts the roses in a vase with water and sets it on the counter. "Lizzy, you know that black dress in your closet that you've never worn?" Lizzy nods. "Wear that."

"But it's..."

"Trust me by the time you finish making yourself beautiful like you used to do it'll be time." Lizzy sighs. "And use the indoor shower." Cooter says. Lizzy glares at him but does as he says. "Bo Duke, use that brain you were so gifted with years ago. There's a brand new Italian restaurant in the next town over. Take her there." Cooter says.

Lizzy looks at Cooter who sighs. As Lizzy puts the roses in a vase with water and sets it on the counter. "Lizzy, you know that black dress in your closet that you've never worn?" Lizzy nods. "Wear that."

"But it's..."

"Trust me by the time you finish making yourself beautiful like you used to do it'll be time." Lizzy sighs. "And use the indoor shower." Cooter says. Lizzy glares at him but does as he says. "Bo Duke, use that brain you were so gifted with years ago. There's a brand new Italian restaurant in the next town over. Take her there." Cooter says.

Bo says "Thats perfect."

Lizzy smiled softly. "I don't know, I always did like being surprised by you." Lizzy says. Bo's charming smile always could get her to change her mind.

Bo laughed "Well then you'll have to wait to see your surprise then." He smiled another smile and soon they got to the restaurant. "Heres your surprise...A perfect night here with me, having dinner and its just me and you."

Bo laughed "Well then you'll have to wait to see your surprise then." He smiled another smile and soon they got to the restaurant. "Heres your surprise...A perfect night here with me, having dinner and its just me and you."

"It's perfect Bo." Lizzy says as the maitre d' leads them to their seats.

"Might I suggest a house wine?" He asks.

"I can't. I'm still nursing." Lizzy says.

"Oh congratulations then milady and to you sir. Your first?"

"My third, his second." Lizzy says smiling.

"You don't look nearly old enough if I may say so."

"Thank you. Just water for me." Lizzy says looking at Bo.

"And for you sir?"

"It's perfect Bo." Lizzy says as the maitre d' leads them to their seats.

"Might I suggest a house wine?" He asks.

"I can't. I'm still nursing." Lizzy says.

"Oh congratulations then milady and to you sir. Your first?"

"My third, his second." Lizzy says smiling.

"You don't look nearly old enough if I may say so."

"Thank you. Just water for me." Lizzy says looking at Bo.

"And for you sir?"

Bo smiled again at Lizzy "The same for me please." He couldn't take his eyes off of her.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.