Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

"How could I with Sara fussing in my ear." Bo snaps.

Daisy looked down a bit when he snapped at her "Sorry Bo... any way, Lizzy said that she does want to come back, but first she wants you to apoligize for hurting her, she does want to be here with you and the kids thats why she moved the shoot to Georiga, she'll be here with you and the kids but she will go to act when they need her to, do you think that you understand that and you could let her act still?..This is what you have to prove to her..And I hope you can."

Daisy looked down a bit when he snapped at her "Sorry Bo... any way, Lizzy said that she does want to come back, but first she wants you to apoligize for hurting her, she does want to be here with you and the kids thats why she moved the shoot to Georiga, she'll be here with you and the kids but she will go to act when they need her to, do you think that you understand that and you could let her act still?..This is what you have to prove to her..And I hope you can."

Several different looks come across Bo's face as he processes all the information and finally he settles on confused. "I didn't hurt her." He says.

Several different looks come across Bo's face as he processes all the information and finally he settles on confused. "I didn't hurt her." He says.

Daisy sighes "She wants you to apoligize for taking her dream is what she said, I didn't know how to put it at first...but do you think you understand and can prove that to her, you don't need to prove it to me,but to her."

Daisy sighes "She wants you to apoligize for taking her dream is what she said, I didn't know how to put it at first...but do you think you understand and can prove that to her, you don't need to prove it to me,but to her."

"I can try but that woman is honestly more confusing than any other woman I've ever met." Bo sighs.

"Daisy wait. I'm not mad at you just at everything that's going on." Bo says.

Daisy sighed and nods "I hope Lizzy does come back to you, don't be mad at her, she'll come back if she knows you understand her."

A while later Bo droped the kids of at Cooters and went to Lizzys and knocked on the door..he'd been thinking..he really did understand and what Daisy said made sense now.

Daisy sighed and nods "I hope Lizzy does come back to you, don't be mad at her, she'll come back if she knows you understand her."

A while later Bo droped the kids of at Cooters and went to Lizzys and knocked on the door..he'd been thinking..he really did understand and what Daisy said made sense now.

Lizzy pulled open her door and looked at him. "What do you want?" Lizzy asks.

Lizzy pulled open her door and looked at him. "What do you want?" Lizzy asks.

Bo sighes "I understand now..I'm sorry that I didn't before, and I'm sorry that I took your dream, I never meant to, I know how much acting is important to you, and thank you for moving it and I understand that when they need you that you will go, and I won't try and stop you..I love you and I am truly sorry."

Bo sighes "I understand now..I'm sorry that I didn't before, and I'm sorry that I took your dream, I never meant to, I know how much acting is important to you, and thank you for moving it and I understand that when they need you that you will go, and I won't try and stop you..I love you and I am truly sorry."

Lizzy sighs and rubs the bridge of her nose tiredly. "You're only apologizing because Daisy told you it was the right thing to do. It's a start but how can I be so sure you really mean it?" Lizzy asks.

Lizzy sighs and rubs the bridge of her nose tiredly. "You're only apologizing because Daisy told you it was the right thing to do. It's a start but how can I be so sure you really mean it?" Lizzy asks.

Bo said "I mean it, I'll show it however you want me, but I do mean it, I'm not just apoligizing because Daisy said..I really do love you and I am truly sorry, however I can show that, I'll do it."

Bo said "I mean it, I'll show it however you want me, but I do mean it, I'm not just apoligizing because Daisy said..I really do love you and I am truly sorry, however I can show that, I'll do it."

"You have known me since I was 16 Bo, 16. That's nearly ten years. You should know how to show me by now." Lizzy snaps.

"You have known me since I was 16 Bo, 16. That's nearly ten years. You should know how to show me by now." Lizzy snaps.

Bo sighes "Again Liz, I do mean it, I'll give you some time to think, but I do understand and I-I really hope that you see that I do." Bo looked her in the eye, his eyes shown that he was telling the truth and that he ment everything he said.

Bo picks the kids up and goes back home..He hoped Lizzy would beleive him and come back..But he didn't mention it, just hoped.

Lizzy slides down her door and picks up her phone calling Freddy. "Freddy?" Lizzy asks trying not to cry.

"Aw honey..." Freddy starts.

"He doesn't get it." Lizzy says.

"Honey, he loves you."

"I know he does but he's not the man I fell in love with nor the man I married." Lizzy says.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean...If he was then he would have come over with a dozen roses and and a bag of my favorite chocolate and he would have tried to charm me. I want that man back Fred but...It's like he doesn't care. I know he says he does but I still get the feeling that he doesn't." Lizzy says.

"I know sweetheart." Freddy says.

Lizzy slides down her door and picks up her phone calling Freddy. "Freddy?" Lizzy asks trying not to cry.

"Aw honey..." Freddy starts.

"He doesn't get it." Lizzy says.

"Honey, he loves you."

"I know he does but he's not the man I fell in love with nor the man I married." Lizzy says.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean...If he was then he would have come over with a dozen roses and and a bag of my favorite chocolate and he would have tried to charm me. I want that man back Fred but...It's like he doesn't care. I know he says he does but I still get the feeling that he doesn't." Lizzy says.

"I know sweetheart." Freddy says.

Freddy said "Maybe you should go back to him, you two love each other to much, tell him what you want then let him try...I think he really understands, baby girl don't let it fall apart...And I think he does care."

Freddy said "Maybe you should go back to him, you two love each other to much, tell him what you want then let him try...I think he really understands, baby girl don't let it fall apart...And I think he does care."

"I should have to tell him. He has known me for nearly 10 years. I shouldn't have to tell him these kind of things." Lizzy complains.

"I should have to tell him. He has known me for nearly 10 years. I shouldn't have to tell him these kind of things." Lizzy complains.

Freddy sighes "He cares I know" Freddy hangs up

At Bos house..it clicks in his head..Again he drops the kids off at Cooters, he searches all over for a dozen blue tipped roses and Lizzys favorite chocolate until he finds it then goes to Lizzys as fast as he can...he's worried that shes mad but he had to try..He hoped this worked.

Freddy sighes "He cares I know" Freddy hangs up

At Bos house..it clicks in his head..Again he drops the kids off at Cooters, he searches all over for a dozen blue tipped roses and Lizzys favorite chocolate until he finds it then goes to Lizzys as fast as he can...he's worried that shes mad but he had to try..He hoped this worked.

Lizzy sighs and clicks the phone off. She stares at the photo on the night stand of her wedding to Bo. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Lizzy picks herself up off the floor and pulls the door open.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.