Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

Daisy said "I don't know what Bos thinking...I mean I know we'd all love if you would come back, I understand why you have to do this ,but I know you'd never leave for good, you couldn't, I know you'd come back to us...I just don't know what's going through my cousins mind...but please know that I will always be your best friend and I do have faith in you."

"Look at it this way Daisy, if they move the shoot to Possum Hollow, which I know they're going to, I can still live at the house with Bo and the girls and see you every day but shoot when they need me to. It's less than 25 miles away. Nothing will change." Lizzy says.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

"Look at it this way Daisy, if they move the shoot to Possum Hollow, which I know they're going to, I can still live at the house with Bo and the girls and see you every day but shoot when they need me to. It's less than 25 miles away. Nothing will change." Lizzy says.

Daisy nodded "I think thats a perfect idea and I think Bo does too."

Daisy nodded "I think thats a perfect idea and I think Bo does too."

"I know...I just...I want to go home, I want to be with my girls but...I can't go back not to him, not until I know that he's supporting me with this dream. Until I know that and he shows me that he cares for me with more than just flat words...I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to him." Lizzy says.

"I know...I just...I want to go home, I want to be with my girls but...I can't go back not to him, not until I know that he's supporting me with this dream. Until I know that and he shows me that he cares for me with more than just flat words...I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to him." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "I think Bo's confused..he supports you but he doesn't know how to show it because hes scared..I mean if you explain that its here in Georgia his head may clear..I don't know whats wrong with Bo, I wish I did just like you do..You'll be able to go back to him."

Daisy said "I think Bo's confused..he supports you but he doesn't know how to show it because hes scared..I mean if you explain that its here in Georgia his head may clear..I don't know whats wrong with Bo, I wish I did just like you do..You'll be able to go back to him."

"I tried to explain it to him but maybe you could talk to him? Please Daisy I don't know what to say. I've tried everything I could think of but...I can't get through to him. Not like I used to." Lizzy says.

"I tried to explain it to him but maybe you could talk to him? Please Daisy I don't know what to say. I've tried everything I could think of but...I can't get through to him. Not like I used to." Lizzy says.

Daisy nodded "I will honestly try Liz, and maybe like I said if he knows that your not actually leaving him if you know what I mean..Like not going all the way to Hollywood, I don't know..I will try because your my best friend and you asked me too."

Daisy said goodbye and that she'd see Lizzy the next day after she talked to Bo and hugged her best friend and her and Amanda went home.

Lizzy sighed and let her good friend Freddy in on what was going on before going to check on Tessa who was still fast asleep.

Meanwhile at Bo's he was rocking Sara trying to calm her down but nothing he tried seemed to be working.

Bo tried for a while longer to get Sara to quiet down but still couldn't. "Daisy I don't know what to do." Bo says.

"That's 'cause she wants Mommy." Belle says turning the sound up on the TV.

Daisy sighes "Bo..Lizzy asked me to talk to you so I am, she said that she does want you back but she wants you to understand why she has to act, she wants you to apoligize for hurting her and telling her what you did, and listen, she moved the acting job here to Georgia so she could be with you and the kids Bo, thats why she did it, can you understand that, she did it because she DOES want to be with ya'll...but I want to know that you fully understand and that you can tell Lizzy that and make sure she believes it, can you do that Bo?"

Daisy sighes "Bo..Lizzy asked me to talk to you so I am, she said that she does want you back but she wants you to understand why she has to act, she wants you to apoligize for hurting her and telling her what you did, and listen, she moved the acting job here to Georgia so she could be with you and the kids Bo, thats why she did it, can you understand that, she did it because she DOES want to be with ya'll...but I want to know that you fully understand and that you can tell Lizzy that and make sure she believes it, can you do that Bo?"

"Daisy now's not really a good time." Bo says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.