• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Bo nods and goes and says "Belles worried your mad at her, are you?"

Lizzy is silent for a long moment then speaks as she ties up the trash bag. "I'm not mad although I should be. She disobeyed me and she knows better than to climb on the counters. She's not five any more Bo, she's nearly eight years old and she should know better by now. I was so scared. I heard that yell and the only thing running through my mind was 'please don't let her be hurt'. I was so scared. Take that out back to the can and I'll go see what I can do." Lizzy hands the bag to Bo and then sets the sippy cup in front of Sara.

Lizzy is silent for a long moment then speaks as she ties up the trash bag. "I'm not mad although I should be. She disobeyed me and she knows better than to climb on the counters. She's not five any more Bo, she's nearly eight years old and she should know better by now. I was so scared. I heard that yell and the only thing running through my mind was 'please don't let her be hurt'. I was so scared. Take that out back to the can and I'll go see what I can do." Lizzy hands the bag to Bo and then sets the sippy cup in front of Sara.

Sara takes the sippy cup and Bo nods and carefully takes out the trash bag and soon comes back in.

Sara takes the sippy cup and Bo nods and carefully takes out the trash bag and soon comes back in.

Lizzy walks over to where Belle is sitting on the couch and kneels in front of her. "Look Belle I'm not mad at you. I'm really not. I'm disappointed because you disobeyed me. When I tell you not to do something, I tell you not to for a reason. And that, what just happened, is why I've always told you not to climb on the counters. I wasn't angry and it's hard for me to admit this but I was scared. When you screamed like that the only thing I was thinking was "please God don't let my baby be hurt". I know you want to help, I understand baby but you're still too little to do certain things. I know you mean well baby but sometimes you just got to let Mommy and Daddy take care of them. I don't want to ever see you or find out that you've been climbing counters again. It's too dangerous. What if you slipped and fell off the counter and hit your head? I don't want that to happen Belle but it might and that's why I told you not to climb in the first place. You're my oldest girl and I love you too much to let anything happen to you." Lizzy says.

Lizzy walks over to where Belle is sitting on the couch and kneels in front of her. "Look Belle I'm not mad at you. I'm really not. I'm disappointed because you disobeyed me. When I tell you not to do something, I tell you not to for a reason. And that, what just happened, is why I've always told you not to climb on the counters. I wasn't angry and it's hard for me to admit this but I was scared. When you screamed like that the only thing I was thinking was "please God don't let my baby be hurt". I know you want to help, I understand baby but you're still too little to do certain things. I know you mean well baby but sometimes you just got to let Mommy and Daddy take care of them. I don't want to ever see you or find out that you've been climbing counters again. It's too dangerous. What if you slipped and fell off the counter and hit your head? I don't want that to happen Belle but it might and that's why I told you not to climb in the first place. You're my oldest girl and I love you too much to let anything happen to you." Lizzy says.

Belle hugged her mom and said "I promise not to do it ever again."

Lizzy hugs her then looks up. "Belle do me a favor-"

"Go play in my room so you and Daddy can talk I got it." Belle says. She leaves the room and Lizzy takes her seat on the couch.

"I need to ask you something and I'm not sure what you're gonna say about it." Lizzy says.

Bo says "Ask away." And he sits down on the couch giving his full attention to Lizzy.

Bo said "What were you going to say about Belle?"

"Remember I told you that in the script Lily and her daughter Anna were flown to a nearby hospital and in critical condition? They want to know what happens to Anna. I want her to go back with me but you need to be ok with it otherwise I'll tell them no." Lizzy says looking down at her hands.

"Remember I told you that in the script Lily and her daughter Anna were flown to a nearby hospital and in critical condition? They want to know what happens to Anna. I want her to go back with me but you need to be ok with it otherwise I'll tell them no." Lizzy says looking down at her hands.

Bo says "She can go, you'll still be here in Georiga so it won't be so bad, as opposed to you being on the other side of the country were we can't be in touch until you come back, she can go, I love you both."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.