Twin Dragons

At the farm

A slender woman walked up he pathway to the Duke farm. she was looked like she was in her 30's. her long nlack hair wass tied back she wore a blue kimono. She knocked on the door.

Jesse Duke answered the door. " Ming?..." "I've been expecting you, please come in." Jesse said as she led her in.

Both of them sat in the living room and chatted about what was going to happen

Bo followed his brother. " How are we gonna find out how ta save the scroll bro?" No asked.

I"m Ming. Im sent here to be the your Dragon Mother. " She began " as you know by the visions you had you know that the scroll is in danger." She continued. " I'll need you and your brother to come with me to China for your training so you may defeat the enemy." She added. " We think the grobycowt might have something to do with it." Ming finished

Ming noddd understanding what he ment. "but first you need to learn how to get back to your human form. "just think about how you looked in your human form and you'll transform." Ming finished. "and to turn back just think about the dragon."

Bo nodded and changed back into his own form. "when are we gonna be leavin?"Bo asked.

"one week from now." Ming said

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.