Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"Alright, do what you want." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Jake says "We want to talk Special Agents and we want that letter that your cousin wrote to Julie here and that's all."

Julie says "No way, it's personal your not getting it's mine and nobody else's beside I'll never tell where it's at in the house now. I once hid a term paper and still haven't found it since."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXEnosstrait

Jake says "We want to talk Special Agents and we want that letter that your cousin wrote to Julie here and that's all."

Julie says "No way, it's personal your not getting it's mine and nobody else's beside I'll never tell where it's at in the house now. I once hid a term paper and still haven't found it since."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXEnosstrait

"Why do you want it?" Bo asks.

Cue anyone.

"Why do you want it?" Bo asks.

Cue anyone.

Jake says "Because we want it implies somebody forced him to do desert and we don't want that getting out now."

Julie says "Your still not getting it buddy and I don't care what you do to me right now I'm pretty damm stubborn as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Jake says "Because we want it implies somebody forced him to do desert and we don't want that getting out now."

Julie says "Your still not getting it buddy and I don't care what you do to me right now I'm pretty damm stubborn as well."

"And you think...that talking to these special agents is going to get you out of trouble?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

"And you think...that talking to these special agents is going to get you out of trouble?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

Jake says "Hell no, and we had somebody inside Hazzard before we got to your house as well his name is Sgt. Joseph Szenger and we just wanted to see if you had a temper that why he flirted with your girlfriend now."

"I doubt it'll work." Luke warns.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "What I said I'm not going with you jerkwad."

Jake says "You ain't going to have a choice about it little girl now."

Julie says "Quit calling me that now, way I figure there's at least four cops in the county right now and how are you getting around all of them as well."

Julie says "What I said I'm not going with you jerkwad."

Jake says "You ain't going to have a choice about it little girl now."

Julie says "Quit calling me that now, way I figure there's at least four cops in the county right now and how are you getting around all of them as well."

"We'll just have to wait and see." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Luke looks at the ceiling shaking his head. "They're here now so just deal with it." He says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Excuse me sir, I'm tired and can't you just untie my hands so I can sleep more comfortable right now."

Jake says "No way little girl you'll try something and I taking you with me your not as much as a rish as your brother would be now."

Julie says "Excuse me sir, I'm tired and can't you just untie my hands so I can sleep more comfortable right now."

Jake says "No way little girl you'll try something and I taking you with me your not as much as a rish as your brother would be now."

"Why am I more of a risk?" Bo asks.

Cue anyone.

Jake says "We'll see just like Luke had said eariler and I'm not untie you I don't know what your going to try and please you don't have Mono you don't seem very sick to me right now little girl."

"She's had if for a bit. She's getting over it that's why it doesn't seem like she's sick." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"She's had if for a bit. She's getting over it that's why it doesn't seem like she's sick." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Julie wakes up and says "I could kiss you and give to you if you don't believe me about this Mono now and please untie my hands I can't sleep like this now."

Jake says "No way, and please stop the pleading now I can't stand it your being a brat right now and it's not happening and shut up allreadry. What are you going to do if I don't slap me again you know I don't like you right now?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.