Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Bo is still nervous and real quiet all night and still worried about his sister what decision she'll make he vowed to talk to her tonight about what she wants to do with her life.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"I know what you're thinking but it's her life and she's gonna do what she wants." Luke says softly stopping in front of the farm house.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "I was thinking about Julie this whole time not Lizzy, but she's on my mind as well she'll make the right decision wait a minute your thinking about something Luke aren't you."

"I'm thinking that you're falling head over heels in love with Lizzy and you're gonna push her away to protect her." Luke admits.

Cue anyone.

"I'm thinking that you're falling head over heels in love with Lizzy and you're gonna push her away to protect her." Luke admits.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Of course, I wouldn't do that now I love her I think it's just that well I never expected her to be intersected in the Military and I'm not jealous about the score okay."

Bo says "Of course, I wouldn't do that now I love her I think it's just that well I never expected her to be intersected in the Military and I'm not jealous about the score okay."

"Maybe that's the way you wanted it. You didn't want her in the military because this way she could go with you anywhere or she'd always be here when you came back." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"Maybe that's the way you wanted it. You didn't want her in the military because this way she could go with you anywhere or she'd always be here when you came back." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "That's not the case, I just thought that she wasn't intersected Luke that's all."

Bo says "About going, they going to tell what I'm doing tomorrow morning and I decided to wear my dress blues to impress Lizzy as well."

"You know she'd be impressed if you showed up in your farm clothes. You don't have to impress her anymore. She loves you for you not what you wear." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.