Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"Maybe he had it or maybe you've been drinking after some one." Luke suggested.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Oh he didn't give me Mono he sorta of broke up, there's this other guy right now Luke I just can't tell him right now."

Kevin walks and says "Thanks for telling me, the flowers was a complete waste of money Julie."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"Wow and I thought things were rough between you and Liz." Luke whispers.

Cue anyone.

Kevin storms out but before he does that he mutters "Let me know, when you want to be serious with me Julie because I just don't like these games right now. And just for the record I love you and I don't have Mono myself that I know of."

Kevin storms out but before he does that he mutters "Let me know, when you want to be serious with me Julie because I just don't like these games right now. And just for the record I love you and I don't have Mono myself that I know of."

"I thought you were smarter than that Julie." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Sorry, I guess I'm alot like Scarlett in this book then Uncle Jesse. Listen, it's just I'm too young to be with one guys right now."

"But you should have made your intentions clear." Uncle Jesse says.

"Or at the very least don't let him think you're serious. You should have just let him down easy. It's got to hurt to think the one you care about is doing stuff behind your back." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

"But you should have made your intentions clear." Uncle Jesse says.

"Or at the very least don't let him think you're serious. You should have just let him down easy. It's got to hurt to think the one you care about is doing stuff behind your back." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "I was thinking about that, well it's just I've talking to this Marine Recruiter and he says that need woman to be nurse and stuff like that."

Julie says "But you don't understand they train and pay for college and they said there such thing as a combat nurse. All I got to do is wait till I'm better and take the ASVAB test and see what I qualify for Luke."

Not liking much of his time in the Marines Luke was totally against Julie going into it but decided to keep this information to himself. "Do what you want Julie." He said.

Cue anyone.

Not liking much of his time in the Marines Luke was totally against Julie going into it but decided to keep this information to himself. "Do what you want Julie." He said.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "I want to serve my country besides I'm pretty tough as well besides I want to follow in you and Bo's footsteps what's wrong with that."

"No I guess not, you'd just have to take the military police training school classes at an Army post." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Just one question that Marine Recruiter keeps telling me that Boot Camp is very fair on people. I was just wondering what he meant by that he was wandering if I had the guts for it sort of speak."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.