Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Bo drifts off to sleep still worried about his sister, and potenially how it came out he always did that at times.

Luke wakes up with his gaze on the couch and he begins to think of how happy his family would be if Lizzy did end up with Bo. He could even see a bunch of dirty blonde haired kids tearing through a yard being as stubborn as mules. Meanwhile Uncle Jesse is in Julie's room making sure she is alright.

Cue anyone.

Luke wakes up with his gaze on the couch and he begins to think of how happy his family would be if Lizzy did end up with Bo. He could even see a bunch of dirty blonde haired kids tearing through a yard being as stubborn as mules. Meanwhile Uncle Jesse is in Julie's room making sure she is alright.

Cue anyone.

Julie wakes up and says "Uncle Jesse I'm not how along was I asleep and just the record Bo was the one that got me mad enough to leave being sick like I was. He called me a baby and I didn't like that."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Julie wakes up and says "Uncle Jesse I'm not how along was I asleep and just the record Bo was the one that got me mad enough to leave being sick like I was. He called me a baby and I didn't like that."

"He's your brother Julie Anne and you were acting like a baby. You know as well as anyone that Bo is bound to tease you just keep your head and don't listen to him." Uncle Jesse responds. He then checks her temperature to find that it has gone down a little but not as much as it should have.

Cue anyone.

"He's your brother Julie Anne and you were acting like a baby. You know as well as anyone that Bo is bound to tease you just keep your head and don't listen to him." Uncle Jesse responds. He then checks her temperature to find that it has gone down a little but not as much as it should have.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "I guess your right Uncle Jesse, but I still really warm right now is this ever going to get better."

"You'll get better soon as long as you listen to what I say and stay in bed. Cooter made some tomato soup, do you want some?" Uncle Jesse replies.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Yes I will, can you add some broccoli too mine if you will I like the best way Uncle Jesse."

"Sure." Uncle Jesse says leaving the room. He prepares Julie's soup and takes it back to her. "Here ya go now eat up and let me know when you're done."

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Thanks Uncle Jesse, sure does taste good hey I think I'm getting my appetite back lately."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.