Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Julie is wandering what really happened to her keys and what Luke meant by that and she noticed he looked a little pale as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

It was getting dark again before any of the sleeping awoke. Lizzy was the first when she heard the front door open and the slam shut. She looked up to see Cooter standing in the door way. "Hey." She said.

"Hey darlin' how ya feelin'?" Cooter asks.

"I'm alright. Could you turn the fan off?"

"Sure, if you're getting cold it must mean your fever is breaking." Cooter shuts the fan off then feels Lizzy's forehead. "Sure seems like it."

"I'm hungry Dad."

"And your apatite is back. You must be getting better." Lizzy nodded and looked at Bo who had an arm around his waist. "You like him?" Lizzy nodded again. "Be careful."

"You approve then?"

"Not really but it's your life." Cooter replies.

Cue anyone.

It was getting dark again before any of the sleeping awoke. Lizzy was the first when she heard the front door open and the slam shut. She looked up to see Cooter standing in the door way. "Hey." She said.

"Hey darlin' how ya feelin'?" Cooter asks.

"I'm alright. Could you turn the fan off?"

"Sure, if you're getting cold it must mean your fever is breaking." Cooter shuts the fan off then feels Lizzy's forehead. "Sure seems like it."

"I'm hungry Dad."

"And your apatite is back. You must be getting better." Lizzy nodded and looked at Bo who had an arm around his waist. "You like him?" Lizzy nodded again. "Be careful."

"You approve then?"

"Not really but it's your life." Cooter replies.

Cue anyone.

Bo was still sleeping when he heard Cooter walk in and he says "Darn Julie, she got me sick at least I think it was here but so far my brother isn't sick right now. But's darn good because somebody has to help you know somehow Luke got it as well he's so stubborn as well."

Bo was still sleeping when he heard Cooter walk in and he says "Darn Julie, she got me sick at least I think it was here but so far my brother isn't sick right now. But's darn good because somebody has to help you know somehow Luke got it as well he's so stubborn as well."

Cooter smirks and walks into the kitchen where he runs into Uncle Jesse. "Hey, both Lizzy and Bo are up and I think Lizzy's getting better. She says she's hungry so that must mean something right?" Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Cooter smirks and walks into the kitchen where he runs into Uncle Jesse. "Hey, both Lizzy and Bo are up and I think Lizzy's getting better. She says she's hungry so that must mean something right?" Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Uncle Jesse says "That's good sign, don't say anything but were having a hardtime getting Julie's fever down and now Luke is sick as well."

Uncle Jesse says "That's good sign, don't say anything but were having a hardtime getting Julie's fever down and now Luke is sick as well."

"Hope they aren't that bad off. I don't know what to tell you about Julie. Maybe it's something to do with combined body heat?" Cooter suggests.

Cue anyone.

"Hope they aren't that bad off. I don't know what to tell you about Julie. Maybe it's something to do with combined body heat?" Cooter suggests.

Cue anyone.

Uncle Jesse says "I think her blanket might be too thick she loves that old pink blanket but you never know maybe your right Cooter. Listen, we need to get her temperature down and whatever you don't mention I have her car keys or that Luke handed them to me just yet."

Uncle Jesse says "I think her blanket might be too thick she loves that old pink blanket but you never know maybe your right Cooter. Listen, we need to get her temperature down and whatever you don't mention I have her car keys or that Luke handed them to me just yet."

"Alright, you don't mind if I make Lizzy and Bo some soup do you?" Cooter asks.

Cue anyone.

Uncle Jesse says "Well allright but last time Lizzy liked the Tomato soup Cooter."

"I'll keep that in mind. I think Bo did too." Cooter replied. As Uncle Jesse left the room Cooter found a can of tomato soup and heated it up. When it was finished he poured it into two bowls adding spoons to each and taking them out to the pair on the couch who both after letting it cool for a bit scarfed it down like they hadn't eaten for a week which in and of itself wasn't odd for Bo but was a little for Lizzy.

Cue anyone.

"I'll keep that in mind. I think Bo did too." Cooter replied. As Uncle Jesse left the room Cooter found a can of tomato soup and heated it up. When it was finished he poured it into two bowls adding spoons to each and taking them out to the pair on the couch who both after letting it cool for a bit scarfed it down like they hadn't eaten for a week which in and of itself wasn't odd for Bo but was a little for Lizzy.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Hey Cooter, I feeling a little better but how's my sister she isn't bouncing back like she usually does. You she was the first one to get sick of the family."

Bo says "Hey Cooter, I feeling a little better but how's my sister she isn't bouncing back like she usually does. You she was the first one to get sick of the family."

"Maybe she's got it stronger or she's being foolish about it. I don't know Uncle Jesse's in there with her now." Cooter replies.

Cue anyone.

"Maybe she's got it stronger or she's being foolish about it. I don't know Uncle Jesse's in there with her now." Cooter replies.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "I hope she gets better Cooter, you know Uncle Jesse always says that Julie is a fighter now. I sure hope he's right about this, if he can't get the fever I wander what the docter will do about it Lizzy."

Bo says "I hope she gets better Cooter, you know Uncle Jesse always says that Julie is a fighter now. I sure hope he's right about this, if he can't get the fever I wander what the docter will do about it Lizzy."

"I don't know." Lizzy replied snuggling back into Bo's strong arms after finishing her soup.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.