Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"She thought they were still in her car but I told her it had been taken care of. Don't know if she can guess what I meant by that though." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "She's too tired to even care right now, she'll be mad once she finds out and she won't want to talk to you Luke for a while."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"Nothin' new there Bo." Luke replies. "How's Lizzy doing?"

Cue anyone.

Bo says "I just glad it was you and not Frank or Jesse or there two buddies she doesn't know there was four of then right now. So what when she's better you going to slip her car keys back in her purse when she's sleeping then."

Bo says "I just glad it was you and not Frank or Jesse or there two buddies she doesn't know there was four of then right now. So what when she's better you going to slip her car keys back in her purse when she's sleeping then."

"I don't have them any more..." Luke starts.

"I do and she'll get them back when I think she's ready. As for you question about Lizzy she'll be fine as long as she continues to sleep." Uncle Jesse says.

Cue anyone.

"I don't have them any more..." Luke starts.

"I do and she'll get them back when I think she's ready. As for you question about Lizzy she'll be fine as long as she continues to sleep." Uncle Jesse says.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Okay, but you know my sister has one stubborn streak what she keeps asking you for them back Uncle Jesse?"

"Then I'll do to her what I did to you when you got in trouble and weren't allowed to drive any where." Uncle Jesse says.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Oh she's going to hate that Uncle Jesse! I know I sure did she sure is stubborn what was my mother like Uncle Jesse?"

"Liking a girl who's stubborn and gets into trouble faster than the blink of an eye." Uncle Jesse says.

"He's hallucinating Uncle Jesse." Luke protests.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "He's pale just like Julie was the day before she was really sick I tried to tell her to stay home from work but she wouldn't listen to me thow?"

Bo says "He's pale just like Julie was the day before she was really sick I tried to tell her to stay home from work but she wouldn't listen to me thow?"

Uncle Jesse stood and felt Luke's forehead as Luke rolled his eyes. "You do have a slight fever. Maybe you oughta take a small nap before you go out there today. And you too Bo, get some sleep." Uncle Jesse says.

Cue anyone.

Uncle Jesse stood and felt Luke's forehead as Luke rolled his eyes. "You do have a slight fever. Maybe you oughta take a small nap before you go out there today. And you too Bo, get some sleep." Uncle Jesse says.

Cue anyone.

Bo looks at Luke, and goes to sleep and just wanders what his parents would think of how him, James and Julie turned out.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.