Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"Daisy drop it." Lizzy growled. Daisy huffed but walked away praying she'd find a way to help her friend. Lizzy on the other hand knew her plan was working. The sooner she caused a rift between her and Daisy the soon Artemis would move on with his plan and start controlling her.

Daisy sighes and goes over to Dean and Sam "This won't work now...Lizzy hates me"

Daisy sighes and goes over to Dean and Sam "This won't work now...Lizzy hates me"

"It might still work." Dean says.

"How do you figure that?" Sam asks.

"Well what if the rift she's trying to cause is just a way to jump start Artemis's plan and to make him take over her mind. Think of it this way. If she seems more willing to give in and is ready to help him he won't have to take the time to break her. The soon he takes her over the sooner we can do the exorcism and destroy him. Dig into her thoughts. See if I'm right." Dean says.

"It might still work." Dean says.

"How do you figure that?" Sam asks.

"Well what if the rift she's trying to cause is just a way to jump start Artemis's plan and to make him take over her mind. Think of it this way. If she seems more willing to give in and is ready to help him he won't have to take the time to break her. The soon he takes her over the sooner we can do the exorcism and destroy him. Dig into her thoughts. See if I'm right." Dean says.

Daisy does it for him and said "she doesn't hate me..shes trying to trick Artemis"

Daisy hugged her and wished Enos was there.

Nearly five months later Bo was trying to calm Jeff when a hooded figure stepped into the room. Instantly the little boy calmed and reached out. "Get out. I don't care what you want. You've taken my wife from me don't take my son." Bo says. The figure moved closer and the little boy giggled.

Nearly five months later Bo was trying to calm Jeff when a hooded figure stepped into the room. Instantly the little boy calmed and reached out. "Get out. I don't care what you want. You've taken my wife from me don't take my son." Bo says. The figure moved closer and the little boy giggled.

Jeff reached out "Mamma!"

At the Strate house an almost two identical hooded figures entered the living room as Enos was on the couch with Mason and Taylor.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.