Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Soon when either girl least expected it, Artemis's plan was ready.

Lizzy was standing in the nursery the day after Brian had made it home. Josh was now back with his dad and step-mom Julie leaving Jeff as their only child. Lizzy had just put the baby down when Artemis slipped in behind her. "Hello my dear sweet child." He whispered.

"Artemis." Lizzy says.

"Yes dear. You're coming with me." Artemis says.

"No." Lizzy answers.

"Yes." He replied. After a bit of arguing Artemis had had enough and slipped into Lizzy's mind taking control. "You are coming my queen. Pick up your son and let's go."

"He's too young you can't take him now. Give it a year or so then you can have him." Lizzy answered.

"Fine." Artemis relented on the boy but took Lizzy with him as he disappeared down into the underworld.

Lizzy was standing in the nursery the day after Brian had made it home. Josh was now back with his dad and step-mom Julie leaving Jeff as their only child. Lizzy had just put the baby down when Artemis slipped in behind her. "Hello my dear sweet child." He whispered.

"Artemis." Lizzy says.

"Yes dear. You're coming with me." Artemis says.

"No." Lizzy answers.

"Yes." He replied. After a bit of arguing Artemis had had enough and slipped into Lizzy's mind taking control. "You are coming my queen. Pick up your son and let's go."

"He's too young you can't take him now. Give it a year or so then you can have him." Lizzy answered.

"Fine." Artemis relented on the boy but took Lizzy with him as he disappeared down into the underworld.

Artemis smiled and slipped out of Lizzys mind "Wait here while I get Daisy and Lilly" and goes back to the Earth world and makes her way to the Strate house and sees Daisy in the living room with Lilly, Mason and Taylor.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.