Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy said "how can i be sure?"

The Docter Says "I have a good feeling right now as well. And I thought Julie's husband name was Brian David Jackson now David Jackson she told she was naming the baby David Jackson Jr, good thing we didn't record that now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

The Docter Says "I have a good feeling right now as well. And I thought Julie's husband name was Brian David Jackson now David Jackson she told she was naming the baby David Jackson Jr, good thing we didn't record that now as well."

Daisy sighed "just dont let me lose my daughter"

Daisy sighed "just dont let me lose my daughter"

The Docter Says "You won't she's a healthy weight for being three months early and well your nephew was eleven pounds and eight ounzes he was very healthy in fact as well, there wasn't any she could've delivered him naturally now as well."

The Docter Says "You won't she's a healthy weight for being three months early and well your nephew was eleven pounds and eight ounzes he was very healthy in fact as well, there wasn't any she could've delivered him naturally now as well."

Daisy nodds a little "i had Taylor natrually"

Daisy smiles and nodds and then Jesse and Enos came in and Enos said "we saw Taylor. shes just as beautiful as her mamma"

Daisy smiles

Jesse had Little Natalie and Jamie with him as well and He Says "She had just seen her brother and just looked as well."

Daisy smiled as Lily and Jacob came in and Enos said "Lily has found her self a ghost friend...the thing follows her" that made Daisys smile fade

Uncle Jesse had said that the Winchesters were over at the nursery looking at Julie's boy as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.