Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy smiled "true"

Before Julie even knew it she woke one morning and her waterbroke and she looked at her Uncle Jesse and Says "My Waterbroke this boy wants to come now and I wish Brian could be here for this as well."

A Little while Julie was at the hospital and Uncle Jesse had called the family as well and he had everybody there and they Julie all set for the C-Section that was planned for the baby as well and she had signed the surgical release for the other thing as well that would make anymore pregancy for three years impossible as well. After a While a Nurse comes out and Says "Mrs. Julie Jackson has a brand son son which she named Brian Jackson Jr. rather quickly as well and she is in recovering as well if anybody wants to see her now."

Cue Anybody

Before Julie even knew it she woke one morning and her waterbroke and she looked at her Uncle Jesse and Says "My Waterbroke this boy wants to come now and I wish Brian could be here for this as well."

A Little while Julie was at the hospital and Uncle Jesse had called the family as well and he had everybody there and they Julie all set for the C-Section that was planned for the baby as well and she had signed the surgical release for the other thing as well that would make anymore pregancy for three years impossible as well. After a While a Nurse comes out and Says "Mrs. Julie Jackson has a brand son son which she named Brian Jackson Jr. rather quickly as well and she is in recovering as well if anybody wants to see her now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy was asleep and her daughter was in the nursery

Daisy was asleep and her daughter was in the nursery

Uncle Jesse came in and Says "I think you meant Brian David Jackson Jr. now Julie and congrulations you got your son finally now as well."

Julie Says "Thanks Uncle Jesse and I will be putting Brian David Jackson Jr. on the birth certifacte had the docter laughing as well now I know why as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Uncle Jesse came in and Says "I think you meant Brian David Jackson Jr. now Julie and congrulations you got your son finally now as well."

Julie Says "Thanks Uncle Jesse and I will be putting Brian David Jackson Jr. on the birth certifacte had the docter laughing as well now I know why as well."

Jesse said "im gonna go see Daisy okay?"

Daisy woke up and she was crying "i could lose my daughter..shes was to early"

The Docter comes and Says "Ms. Duke your daughter will be okay and well your sister is asleep right now as well. Mr. Duke if you want to see your Niece's daughter she's in the nursery under Baby Jackson now as well."

The Docter comes and Says "Ms. Duke your daughter will be okay and well your sister is asleep right now as well. Mr. Duke if you want to see your Niece's daughter she's in the nursery under Baby Jackson now as well."

Daisy looked up "she was 3 months early though! and my baby is a Strate, not a Jackson"

Daisy looked up "she was 3 months early though! and my baby is a Strate, not a Jackson"

The Docter Says "Your sister is right there in the next bed by ya Ms. Duke and were watching your baby at NICU and your nephew is under Baby Boy Jackson now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.