Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy said "oh Lizzy, your leaving, i knew this would happen, your gonna leave, forget me, not come back" she was freaking out

"Daisy relax. Please take a couple deep breaths and relax. This would have happened even if the demon hadn't started making trouble again. I have to go not because of Artemis but because of my boss Captain Coop. I only got this morning off. You knew I was going to have to go back. It's just for a few months I'll be back for your wedding and then for the birth of your kid. Relax I have to go back to work." Lizzy says.

"Daisy relax. Please take a couple deep breaths and relax. This would have happened even if the demon hadn't started making trouble again. I have to go not because of Artemis but because of my boss Captain Coop. I only got this morning off. You knew I was going to have to go back. It's just for a few months I'll be back for your wedding and then for the birth of your kid. Relax I have to go back to work." Lizzy says.

Daisy sighed "promise me youll come back"

Daisy nodds "okay"

Julie looked at Dean and Says "Uh listen thanks alot you know this baby is a big gamble kind of like when you came and seen us last year the first time around and showed at the hospital and what happened as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Dean says "thats private"

Julie Says "Just like Jeb, you know he didn't tell me until last year that he was Medic in the Marines now so secretive as well. And listen did Mom treat you bad she has made me cry twice now and Brian is working on something to keep her away from me and Natalie right now as well."

Julie Says "Just like Jeb, you know he didn't tell me until last year that he was Medic in the Marines now so secretive as well. And listen did Mom treat you bad she has made me cry twice now and Brian is working on something to keep her away from me and Natalie right now as well."

Dean said "she didnt treat me that bad, but she made Daisy cry to"

Julie Says "Well keep my Mother away from me she told me that my babies were mistakes now as well."

Dean says "you know what she told Daisy? she told her, and i quote ' your nothing but a dumb woman that is with an insane police man and that you were never meant to have kids, you should just stop' im heard her word for word Julie"

Dean says "you know what she told Daisy? she told her, and i quote ' your nothing but a dumb woman that is with an insane police man and that you were never meant to have kids, you should just stop' im heard her word for word Julie"

Julie Says "Oh Dean, my mother is a really flake did you know she told me that she never wanted any of her kids as well. Hey listen guys do you think she's has a demon or something she never talked like that last year or when Natalie was born she's not herself now."

Julie Says "Oh Dean, my mother is a really flake did you know she told me that she never wanted any of her kids as well. Hey listen guys do you think she's has a demon or something she never talked like that last year or when Natalie was born she's not herself now."

Dean said "thats a possibilty"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.