Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy said "Coy and Vance had no right to come back here"

"Why don't you two get back to the farm." Lizzy suggests. They nod and take their chance to escape. "Daisy it wasn't their choice. With Julie being on bed rest Luke, Jeb, Brian, and James leaving again and Bo trying to be here and in Atlanta you've got to admit Uncle Jesse's gonna need the help."

"Why don't you two get back to the farm." Lizzy suggests. They nod and take their chance to escape. "Daisy it wasn't their choice. With Julie being on bed rest Luke, Jeb, Brian, and James leaving again and Bo trying to be here and in Atlanta you've got to admit Uncle Jesse's gonna need the help."

Daisy said "after what they did, i cant forgive them"

Daisy said "ill try"

"Thank you. Oh and by the way. Brian has a two year old son. His mother didn't want him any more so she dropped him off with Brian. His name is Joshua and Julie said she'd take him in. Unfortunately Brian's National Guard Unit got called up so he's gonna have to go in a week. I said I'd take Josh in till he comes back." Lizzy says.

"Thank you. Oh and by the way. Brian has a two year old son. His mother didn't want him any more so she dropped him off with Brian. His name is Joshua and Julie said she'd take him in. Unfortunately Brian's National Guard Unit got called up so he's gonna have to go in a week. I said I'd take Josh in till he comes back." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "no, its too much for you, ill take him in"

Daisy said "no, its too much for you, ill take him in"

"Too much for me? Daisy I'll be fine. Plus I have Bo. You've got two kids already to take care of and if you're over at the farm you'll have Jamie and Natalie under foot as well. Not to mention this new one on the way trust me it'll be easier if I take Josh in." Lizzy says.

Daisy laughed "i just hope that Coy isnt mad at me for the bruise i gave him from that vase, and sorry for accedentally throwing that one at you when you came in, i was aiming for Vance"

"It's alright you didn't hit me...Just...It'll be ok. Just try to listen to them before you go and hurt them." Lizzy says then grabs her head hollering in pain.

Daisy said "are you okay!?"

Lizzy pushes the pain away and takes Daisy's hand. "Remember last year when I told you that demon was trying to control me to get to Dean and Sam. I think he's trying to do it again." Lizzy says. "I need to warn you. If my eyes glaze over and I ask you to do something refuse. My body could never physically hurt you. Promise me if that happens, if my eyes glaze over and I ask you to do something, promise me you'll refuse and tell my you hate me."

Lizzy pushes the pain away and takes Daisy's hand. "Remember last year when I told you that demon was trying to control me to get to Dean and Sam. I think he's trying to do it again." Lizzy says. "I need to warn you. If my eyes glaze over and I ask you to do something refuse. My body could never physically hurt you. Promise me if that happens, if my eyes glaze over and I ask you to do something, promise me you'll refuse and tell my you hate me."

Daisy said "but if i tell you that i hate you, youll hate me forever when you snap out of the trance, i dont want that"

Daisy said "but if i tell you that i hate you, youll hate me forever when you snap out of the trance, i dont want that"

"No Daisy I won't. I'll know you're only saying it for my own good and because my eyes have glazed over. I promise I won't take it to heart but I need you to promise me that you'll refuse to do anything I ask you and you'll convince me you hate me. Please promise me I can't hold him off much longer." Lizzy says.

"No Daisy I won't. I'll know you're only saying it for my own good and because my eyes have glazed over. I promise I won't take it to heart but I need you to promise me that you'll refuse to do anything I ask you and you'll convince me you hate me. Please promise me I can't hold him off much longer." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "i promise"

Daisy said "i promise"

"Thank you. Stay strong." Lizzy warns before she slumps in her seat. When she looks back up her posture and look had changed to a confident arrogant look Daisy had never seen on her best friends face before. But as Daisy looked at her eyes she could only see a glazed over look as if Lizzy were staring right behind her. "Daisy dear can you do me a huge favor? Call your cousins Dean and Sam and ask them to come to Hazzard. Could you do that for me doll?"

"Thank you. Stay strong." Lizzy warns before she slumps in her seat. When she looks back up her posture and look had changed to a confident arrogant look Daisy had never seen on her best friends face before. But as Daisy looked at her eyes she could only see a glazed over look as if Lizzy were staring right behind her. "Daisy dear can you do me a huge favor? Call your cousins Dean and Sam and ask them to come to Hazzard. Could you do that for me doll?"

Daisy said "no, i wont do it! i wont!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.