Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Julie Says "Hey don't teach what dac means in the military now, that wouldn't be very funny for him to be saying that now Bo and Lizzy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Brian looks at Julie and Says "Apparently you know what is means right now as well?"

Julie Says "Oh yeah, well when your whole family is in the Service you get to know the terms after a while and well it's might be funny to us. I just wouldn't want Joshua, Jamie or Natalie when there talking good repeating that to the Sheriff or anybody else as much I would want to see what they would do it's not really funny now Brian."

Brian looks and Says "Well between Jamie and Joshua one of them will accidently say it somebody now and that would be funny but I see your point right now as well."

Julie Says "The more I am around Jamie and older she gets the more she is like Bo and James now just a little Duke bound to get into trouble someway even thow she is only eighteen months old she will say something that might need explaining eventually now as well."

Brian Says "Oh yeah, I wish James good luck with that when that day comes around now his daughter you know as well."

Julie Says "Hey Lizzy, did you know that my first word was a cuss word and I accidently learned it from the Sheriff as well."

Brian Says "Excuse me, what was it now Julie? That's funny what did your Uncle Jesse do about it now as well."

Julie Says "I don't remember off hand I don't even know who I said it do right now either as well."

Brian Says "Was your father a Sailor not a Marine now?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Emy-Rae Duke

Brian looks at Julie and Says "Apparently you know what is means right now as well?"

Julie Says "Oh yeah, well when your whole family is in the Service you get to know the terms after a while and well it's might be funny to us. I just wouldn't want Joshua, Jamie or Natalie when there talking good repeating that to the Sheriff or anybody else as much I would want to see what they would do it's not really funny now Brian."

Brian looks and Says "Well between Jamie and Joshua one of them will accidently say it somebody now and that would be funny but I see your point right now as well."

Julie Says "The more I am around Jamie and older she gets the more she is like Bo and James now just a little Duke bound to get into trouble someway even thow she is only eighteen months old she will say something that might need explaining eventually now as well."

Brian Says "Oh yeah, I wish James good luck with that when that day comes around now his daughter you know as well."

Julie Says "Hey Lizzy, did you know that my first word was a cuss word and I accidently learned it from the Sheriff as well."

Brian Says "Excuse me, what was it now Julie? That's funny what did your Uncle Jesse do about it now as well."

Julie Says "I don't remember off hand I don't even know who I said it do right now either as well."

Brian Says "Was your father a Sailor not a Marine now?"

"I think my first word was Cooter even though I had no idea who he was." Lizzy says.

"I can't say it. Too many little ears around. Maybe I'll tell you later." Bo says.

Julie Says "Just whisper it in my ear then Bo come on please everytime somebody mentions my first word Luke gets mad at me I really want to know why right now?"

Julie Says "Just whisper it in my ear then Bo come on please everytime somebody mentions my first word Luke gets mad at me I really want to know why right now?"

"Uh no not right now I think I'm good. But I guarantee you if you said it now Uncle Jesse would tan your hide and wash your mouth out." Bo says.

"Uh no not right now I think I'm good. But I guarantee you if you said it now Uncle Jesse would tan your hide and wash your mouth out." Bo says.

Julie Says "Well okay, don't anybody teach that word to any of the little ones here then and one question as well. How come we got this stupid war on terror it's not helping it just keeping taking my loved ones away from me those people in have any idea to what there doing to the families of Soldiers they deploy now Bo."

Julie Says "Well okay, don't anybody teach that word to any of the little ones here then and one question as well. How come we got this stupid war on terror it's not helping it just keeping taking my loved ones away from me those people in have any idea to what there doing to the families of Soldiers they deploy now Bo."

"Because freedom doesn't come free Julie, you know that. Don't worry they'll be back before you know it." Bo says.

"Because freedom doesn't come free Julie, you know that. Don't worry they'll be back before you know it." Bo says.

Julie Says "I know but those Iraqi's we keep getting more of our soldiers coming up MIA and some them come up dead as well it's not fair to their families as well. Why did they have to bomb the World Trade Center all those years ago, 3,000 lifes just gone what was they thinking Bo? I never told anybody but I had a grade school friend that died there and that's why I keep getting sad on Sept 11th as well and her name was Miracle."

Brian Says "But I thought you used because of the slim chance of having Natalie now Julie?"

Julie Says "And in honor of my friend Miracle you know she was born three months early and given a five percent chance of making it to her first birthday now."

Julie Says "I know but those Iraqi's we keep getting more of our soldiers coming up MIA and some them come up dead as well it's not fair to their families as well. Why did they have to bomb the World Trade Center all those years ago, 3,000 lifes just gone what was they thinking Bo? I never told anybody but I had a grade school friend that died there and that's why I keep getting sad on Sept 11th as well and her name was Miracle."

Brian Says "But I thought you used because of the slim chance of having Natalie now Julie?"

Julie Says "And in honor of my friend Miracle you know she was born three months early and given a five percent chance of making it to her first birthday now."

"I know it's hard Julie but one day we'll realize that we won't have to go over there any more." Bo says.

"I know it's hard Julie but one day we'll realize that we won't have to go over there any more." Bo says.

Julie Says "I know but I miss my friend Miracle the most those terrorist had no value of life and there all crazy those people that bombed the world trade center and in Washington and everything else as well."

"I know Julie." Bo says.

Julie Says "Bo, if any of these kids wants to join any branch of service we shouldn't keep them from it. It's a Patriotic honor as well, and did you hear the President wants to bring back the draft as well."

Julie Says "Bo, if any of these kids wants to join any branch of service we shouldn't keep them from it. It's a Patriotic honor as well, and did you hear the President wants to bring back the draft as well."

"No way in hell, it'll never get past congress." Bo says angrily.

"No way in hell, it'll never get past congress." Bo says angrily.

Julie Says "I feel the sameway, you know what I don't know nothing about my father and my Mom just recently she insulted me saying my children were mistakes and Brian took up for me and told her not to leave me alone as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.