Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy turned to her "okay, heres whats wrong, im mad at Luke because of what he said to Julie, he had no right!"

"He's just worried about her. All he told her was that...well what the doctors told him. That she should have waited and that they're not sure how much of a chance she has of making it through this pregnancy." Lizzy answers.

Cue anyone.

"He's just worried about her. All he told her was that...well what the doctors told him. That she should have waited and that they're not sure how much of a chance she has of making it through this pregnancy." Lizzy answers.

Cue anyone.

Daisy said "he shouldnt even get involved, i love Julie, i want her to be okay, but its none of our bussiness"

"It'll be alright. I'll keep in touch as much as I can you just take care of yourself and...Do me a favor look in on Lizzy occasionally." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Julie was inside and she Says "Brian, you do realize now they check me and Daisy for MS every year now no matter what. They call it prevention right now, well I don't like too much myself but it's something I got to put up with right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie was inside and she Says "Brian, you do realize now they check me and Daisy for MS every year now no matter what. They call it prevention right now, well I don't like too much myself but it's something I got to put up with right now as well."

"Maybe it's a good thing." Brian answers.

Cue anyone.

"Maybe it's a good thing." Brian answers.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "One question last year when you had Mono did you have a Spinal Tap to diagnose because I had that done five times last year. And well I out cold to speak the time they found out I had still had Mono now but your sister was awake during it now and can I ask you something do you think my brothers and cousin treats me like a little kid yet just because I think I'm pregnant now."

Julie Says "One question last year when you had Mono did you have a Spinal Tap to diagnose because I had that done five times last year. And well I out cold to speak the time they found out I had still had Mono now but your sister was awake during it now and can I ask you something do you think my brothers and cousin treats me like a little kid yet just because I think I'm pregnant now."

"I think they still see you as a little kid and they'll always there protecting you. I'd do it for Lizzy but I don't like the out come on that. No, I didn't have a spinal tap just had all the symptoms and figured that's what it was." Brian answers.

Cue anyone.

"I think they still see you as a little kid and they'll always there protecting you. I'd do it for Lizzy but I don't like the out come on that. No, I didn't have a spinal tap just had all the symptoms and figured that's what it was." Brian answers.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Well they showed me the needle one time it's about eight inches long and looks like a bayonet in my opinon and hurts when do it as well. I wish Dean and Sam would visit a little more often I understand your shoes got thrown up on as well."

By now Bo was laughing realizing what his sister had just said now he couldn't keep it in any longer right now.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.