Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Julie looked and was stunned she didn't want to say anything but she thinks she could be pregnant again, even thow she still isn't back to what she was last year and she was warned by the docter that it was too soon to be having another baby as well.

Julie Says "Bo, I hate to tell you think but I haven't even told Brian this right now but I think I might be as well. I know Natalie is six months old, and I'm still not as strong as I was before I got sick and Uncle Jesse would be fretting that's why I didn't tell him yet."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"Julie please don't." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

"Julie please don't." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "I hope I'm not geez Natalie is only six months old and I heard the docter I should wait two to three years now before I even have another baby. And honestly I'm been so worried about it being true I haven't even told Brian right now and he is going to be mad that he didn't know first now."

Julie Says "I hope I'm not geez Natalie is only six months old and I heard the docter I should wait two to three years now before I even have another baby. And honestly I'm been so worried about it being true I haven't even told Brian right now and he is going to be mad that he didn't know first now."

"Then you better get the test done." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

"Then you better get the test done." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "I know, it's just that it's too soon Bo. And well that just means our plans might have to get rushed as well if it is true as well, and I don't care what people think of me right now but what about his family as well."

Brian Says "What do you mean you might be pregnant that's wonderful news honey!"

Julie Says "Gee thanks, but I'm twenty years old and you know the docter said I should wait two to three years before another baby I don't know why now as well."

They see Luke walk in and she looks and Says "You know why don't you Luke?"

Edited by Julieduke

Julie Says "I know, it's just that it's too soon Bo. And well that just means our plans might have to get rushed as well if it is true as well, and I don't care what people think of me right now but what about his family as well."

Brian Says "What do you mean you might be pregnant that's wonderful news honey!"

Julie Says "Gee thanks, but I'm twenty years old and you know the docter said I should wait two to three years before another baby I don't know why now as well."

They see Luke walk in and she looks and Says "You know why don't you Luke?"

Luke bit his lip and sighed. "Because they don't think you're strong enough. After you lost two of the three, they weren't sure you'd make it through another pregnancy this soon." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Luke bit his lip and sighed. "Because they don't think you're strong enough. After you lost two of the three, they weren't sure you'd make it through another pregnancy this soon." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Julie just looked and Says "Luke, can you answer something truthfully why aren't I as strong as I was before I got sick right now. Everytime I got sick in the past year it seems like Uncle Jesse calls the docter right away for me, I mean shouldn't I be just as healthy as I was before I got sick now I really don't understand and maybe I'm not really pregnant it might be something else as well."

Brian Says "Well if you are honey, we'll just be extra careful that is all and I know it might be risky but I think you could make it through another pregnancy now."

Julie just looked and Says "Luke, can answer something truthfully why aren't I as strong as I was before I got sick right now. Everytime I got sick in the past year it seems like Uncle Jesse calls the docter right away for me, I mean shouldn't I be just as healthy as I was before I got sick now I really don't understand and maybe I'm not really pregnant it might be something else as well."

Brian Says "Well if you are honey, we'll just be extra careful that is all and I know it might be risky but I think you could make it through another pregnancy now."

"I don't know Julie I really don't." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"I don't know Julie I really don't." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Brian Says "Luke, your acting like this is terrible prospect well I really don't think so right now. I think it's wonderful right now and yeah I know how she was before Natalie was born and I know there is risk involved as well I'm stupid now."

Julie Says "Oh I love you Brian! Wait a minute you mean they don't think I can make it through another pregnancy but I had Natalie didn't I now and that was a gamble as well. But you know I think heard the hardest thing a docter say to me, and that he actually suggested that I terminate the pregnancy, he even told me that I might even lose the one I got left as well. But I didn't and sometimes Luke docters don't know what their talking about as well, I have a healthy six month old baby sleeping in the next room right now. Shows how much they know about it now, and between her and Brian well I love them so much right now as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Brian Says "Luke, your acting like this is terrible prospect well I really don't think so right now. I think it's wonderful right now and yeah I know how she was before Natalie was born and I know there is risk involved as well I'm stupid now."

Julie Says "Oh I love you Brian! Wait a minute you mean they don't think I can make it through another pregnancy but I had Natalie didn't I now and that was a gamble as well. But you know I think heard the hardest thing a docter say to me, and that he actually suggested that I terminate the pregnancy, he even told me that I might even lose the one I got left as well. But I didn't and sometimes Luke docters don't know what their talking about as well, I have a healthy six month old baby sleeping in the next room right now. Shows how much they know about it now, and between her and Brian well I love them so much right now as well."

Brian Says "Well excuse what we think it's worth the risk now, and besides I know about that if Julie is pregnant it wasn't planned now it just sorta of happened that's all. And I love your cousin Luke as well we are planning on getting married as well and I'm listed as Natalie's father as well."

Julie Says "Oh Brian did I ever tell you how I love you right now? And do you really mean everything as well and you know it might be a little hard now for the next ten months or however long that's left."

Brian Says "It don't matter after what I got mixed up with your Winchester Cousins, they could've gotten me in trouble and to top all of that somehow I got Mono as well. Oh I just loved that now what is why does everybody in your family feel this urge to share everything now."

Julie Says "Well I haven't heard from Dean and Sam since Natalie was born, but since they heard that radio message about James and Jeb they might be coming back thinking that their cousin is dead now as well."

Brian Says "Yeah sorry about losing your twin and your cousin at the sametime that's a tough break for ya as well."

Julie Says "Hey it's like I heard about the loss of two brothers instead of just one you know for the longest time I didn't know that Jeb was actually my brother now Brian until last year as well. Hell I didn't even know that I was Winchester or anything else that went along with that as well it's been intersecting this year as well. And I think all of us are going to get that for a real long time now as well. Luke, did you hear on the radio what all of us heard as well but listen I don't think there dead there just MIA right now something just tells me and there doing something really important as well, I don't know what it really important for our country right now."

Brian Says "Oh I remember James now he always gave me a hardtime and asked if what I did for Julie and Natalie was what I wanted to do now I swear he doesn't like me now Bo. Is your twin brother like that or what he is so well protective of Julie right now. And Jeb as well he said that It was too soon for her to be getting involved with somebody else especially after what happened with Kevin now."

Julie Says "Oh you missed it Bo!"

Brian Says "Well excuse what we think it's worth the risk now, and besides I know about that if Julie is pregnant it wasn't planned now it just sorta of happened that's all. And I love your cousin Luke as well we are planning on getting married as well and I'm listed as Natalie's father as well."

Julie Says "Oh Brian did I ever tell you how I love you right now? And do you really mean everything as well and you know it might be a little hard now for the next ten months or however long that's left."

Brian Says "It don't matter after what I got mixed up with your Winchester Cousins, they could've gotten me in trouble and to top all of that somehow I got Mono as well. Oh I just loved that now what is why does everybody in your family feel this urge to share everything now."

Julie Says "Well I haven't heard from Dean and Sam since Natalie was born, but since they heard that radio message about James and Jeb they might be coming back thinking that their cousin is dead now as well."

Brian Says "Yeah sorry about losing your twin and your cousin at the sametime that's a tough break for ya as well."

Julie Says "Hey it's like I heard about the loss of two brothers instead of just one you know for the longest time I didn't know that Jeb was actually my brother now Brian until last year as well. Hell I didn't even know that I was Winchester or anything else that went along with that as well it's been intersecting this year as well. And I think all of us are going to get that for a real long time now as well. Luke, did you hear on the radio what all of us heard as well but listen I don't think there dead there just MIA right now something just tells me and there doing something really important as well, I don't know what it really important for our country right now."

Brian Says "Oh I remember James now he always gave me a hardtime and asked if what I did for Julie and Natalie was what I wanted to do now I swear he doesn't like me now Bo. Is your twin brother like that or what he is so well protective of Julie right now. And Jeb as well he said that It was too soon for her to be getting involved with somebody else especially after what happened with Kevin now."

Julie Says "Oh you missed it Bo!"

Daisy sighes "maybe Julie, the doctors are right, i mean, if your pregnant again, it could be disastourous"

Daisy sighes "maybe Julie, the doctors are right, i mean, if your pregnant again, it could be disastourous"

Julie Says "The last time I was on bed rest until Natalie was born that's not so bad now."

Luke said "thats what im saying"

Bo said "i dont knowwho Spade is"

Julie Says "Wow, that's pretty bad then. Brian did you hear what my cousin had just said are you going to happy if I can't have kids do you still want to marry me now."

Bo bit his lip and left the room driving to the hospital.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "It must be important and he still hasn't changed this must be really important right this must be Marine business now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.