Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Bo just nods and sits by Lizzy's bed side. "What happened to me?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Bo Says "You fainted but it was really a anxiety attack Lizzy and don't worr the baby is fine as well. I'm worried about Julie right now as well she looked so sick just like last year she was I hope she doesn't get Mono again."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Bo Says "You fainted but it was really a anxiety attack Lizzy and don't worr the baby is fine as well. I'm worried about Julie right now as well she looked so sick just like last year she was I hope she doesn't get Mono again."

"Anxiety attack? Bo...No this wasn't supposed to happen. I..." Lizzy says. Suddenly her breathing and heart rate begin to skyrocket.

Cue anyone.

"What did you do?" The doctor asks. "You two need to leave. Lizzy honey I need you to breathe." The doctor places an oxygen mask over her face and slowly Lizzy falls asleep.

Cue anyone.

They both leave and there just as worried about Julie as well, she still doesn't have her immune system back up to normal and it's been a whole year since it happened to her right now.

They both leave and there just as worried about Julie as well, she still doesn't have her immune system back up to normal and it's been a whole year since it happened to her right now.

After finally getting a hold of him Lizzy's listed contact enters the room. "Jefferson 'Spade' Harper?" The doctor asks.

"Yes sir, it's just Spade though." He answers. The doctor updates him on Lizzy then gives him some time.

Cue anyone.

Spade says "no Lizzy, ive thought about it, i want the baby, ill help you and Bo out"

"Spade be realistic you've never wanted kids, any plant you've had has died, and all of your pets have run away. I know you don't want this kid and as noble as your intentions are...Well I know things would be better if we didn't have this kid hanging over us." Lizzy says.

"Lizzy please listen to me. You're right I don't want this kid, it's a horrible thing to say but we both know it's true. I don't want this kid but that doesn't mean you don't. You've told me that you've hated what's-his-name for ages because he took that right from you and now...now that you have this chance I can't let you waste it. Have the kid Lizzy...and if Bo will accept it put his name as the father. No one will ever have to know. Please don't give up this chance Lizzy, I know how much you've always wanted it." Spade argues.

"If you're certain about this." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Spade be realistic you've never wanted kids, any plant you've had has died, and all of your pets have run away. I know you don't want this kid and as noble as your intentions are...Well I know things would be better if we didn't have this kid hanging over us." Lizzy says.

"Lizzy please listen to me. You're right I don't want this kid, it's a horrible thing to say but we both know it's true. I don't want this kid but that doesn't mean you don't. You've told me that you've hated what's-his-name for ages because he took that right from you and now...now that you have this chance I can't let you waste it. Have the kid Lizzy...and if Bo will accept it put his name as the father. No one will ever have to know. Please don't give up this chance Lizzy, I know how much you've always wanted it." Spade argues.

"If you're certain about this." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie is still asleep as Bo comes home she still didn't like being sick that much hasn't change in a year she watches as her brother walks in her room and She just looks and Says "You know I don't like being sick, and I know that Uncle Jesse is calling the docter in the morning as well. He always does for the past year now and it's just he doesn't want as sick as I was last year. Thank you for taking care of the girls, and Jamie is real stinker isn't she I think she misses her father don't you. Wait a minute you still haven't changed out of your uniform yet I guess you've been busy today as well. Thank You for being there when he heard that awful report of the radio as well, I don't know what I've done with you around now. You know all those letters you wrote to us and everything who in the world is Captain Latrine now, please tell your talking about the bathroom that's way too funny if that is somebody's last name now."

Julie is still asleep as Bo comes home she still didn't like being sick that much hasn't change in a year she watches as her brother walks in her room and She just looks and Says "You know I don't like being sick, and I know that Uncle Jesse is calling the docter in the morning as well. He always does for the past year now and it's just he doesn't want as sick as I was last year. Thank you for taking care of the girls, and Jamie is real stinker isn't she I think she misses her father don't you. Wait a minute you still haven't changed out of your uniform yet I guess you've been busy today as well. Thank You for being there when he heard that awful report of the radio as well, I don't know what I've done with you around now. You know all those letters you wrote to us and everything who in the world is Captain Latrine now, please tell your talking about the bathroom that's way too funny if that is somebody's last name now."

"Actually we call the bathroom the head, Captain Latrine's last name was Latino but he had such an affinity for the bathroom that people started talk about changing his last name." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

"Actually we call the bathroom the head, Captain Latrine's last name was Latino but he had such an affinity for the bathroom that people started talk about changing his last name." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Julie laughed and Says "Oh that's funny Bo now, so what he do when people called him Captain Latrine after while. One more quick question was his Captain's office in there as well now."

Julie laughed and Says "Oh that's funny Bo now, so what he do when people called him Captain Latrine after while. One more quick question was his Captain's office in there as well now."

"You see we didn't actually say it to his face. It wasn't in there sorry. Have you heard what happened to Lizzy?" Bo asks softly.

Cue anyone.

"You see we didn't actually say it to his face. It wasn't in there sorry. Have you heard what happened to Lizzy?" Bo asks softly.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "No I haven't sorry I fell asleep as soon a lied down just about now Bo, and that is funny. Was he a nice guy thow do you think he bust down a officer for saying that to him now as well."

Julie Says "No I haven't sorry I fell asleep as soon a lied down just about now Bo, and that is funny. Was he a nice guy thow do you think he bust down a officer for saying that to him now as well."

"Julie, Lizzy's pregnant and has had two anxiety attacks in the past hour." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

"Julie, Lizzy's pregnant and has had two anxiety attacks in the past hour." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Julie looked and was stunned she didn't want to say anything but she thinks she could be pregnant again, even thow she still isn't back to what she was last year and she was warned by the docter that it was too soon to be having another baby as well.

Julie Says "Bo, I hate to tell you think but I haven't even told Brian this right now but I think I might be as well. I know Natalie is six months old, and I'm still not as strong as I was before I got sick and Uncle Jesse would be fretting that's why I didn't tell him yet."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.