Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"I can't, I'm so sorry." The doctor says turning to walk away.

"Wait Doc...I'm her fiance. She doesn't wear her engagement ring while she's working and...Well we haven't had time to update her records. Please doc, and this is Lizzy's soon to be sister in law." Bo says quickly.

Cue anyone.

Julie wakes up in the Meanwhile and throws off her blanket and Says "I'm too hot for this right now and Uncle Jesse oh man I feel like you know."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"I can't, I'm so sorry." The doctor says turning to walk away.

"Wait Doc...I'm her fiance. She doesn't wear her engagement ring while she's working and...Well we haven't had time to update her records. Please doc, and this is Lizzy's soon to be sister in law." Bo says quickly.

Cue anyone.

Daisy knew it was a lie but said "doctor its completly true"

"You two...I can't get ahold of her father or her next of kin right now so...Go right ahead but I'm warning you now don't upset her." The doctor warns. Bo nods eagerly and they follow the doctor back to Lizzy room where she's half awake.

Cue anyone.

Bo follows looks at Daisy and he still hasn't changed out of his Marine Uniform yet so far today. The Nurse Says "Sargeant Duke, you had my brother in your company you even wrote me when he was killed on that roadside ambush and you told me that he earned a Purple Heart for protecting you as well."

Bo follows looks at Daisy and he still hasn't changed out of his Marine Uniform yet so far today. The Nurse Says "Sargeant Duke, you had my brother in your company you even wrote me when he was killed on that roadside ambush and you told me that he earned a Purple Heart for protecting you as well."

Bo just nods and sits by Lizzy's bed side. "What happened to me?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.