Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Julie looked and Says "Okay Natalie is teething right now and Jamie doesn't always go to sleep when it's bedtime can you handle too stubborn little girls now Bo."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Bo nodded "yeah, and plus im taking care of Daisy and Enos's 3 while Enos went to run some errands, but im great with kids, so lets see i have to take care of Natalie, Jamie, Carmen, Jacob, and Kayle, oh yay"

Bo nodded "yeah, and plus im taking care of Daisy and Enos's 3 while Enos went to run some errands, but im great with kids, so lets see i have to take care of Natalie, Jamie, Carmen, Jacob, and Kayle, oh yay"

About an hour later they pull up at the farm and Lizzy stands back and watches as Bo handles five kids at once. Carmen and Jacob look up at the sound of the car and grin running over to their mother. Lizzy bits her lip and looks at the floor waiting to see what Bo would do.

Cue anyone.

About an hour later they pull up at the farm and Lizzy stands back and watches as Bo handles five kids at once. Carmen and Jacob look up at the sound of the car and grin running over to their mother. Lizzy bits her lip and looks at the floor waiting to see what Bo would do.

Cue anyone.

Julie fell asleep as soon as she was in bed, and it seems that everybody was worried for her as well.

Julie fell asleep as soon as she was in bed, and it seems that everybody was worried for her as well.

Just at that very moment it seems that Jamie decided for herself it was way too early to go to sleep and Natalie woke up crying because of the teething as well. Uncle Jesse looks and Says "Oh I'll get Natalie you make sure that Jamie doesn't get out of her crib just you and James used to even then you was jumping over things I think we need a big girls bed pretty soon now. She's been doing this ever since your twin left three months ago Bo as well, she gets this little stubborn streak in her and well when she doesn't feel tired she just wants to get back of bed and see what she can get into now."

Uncle Jesse see's Jamie and Says "Oh no your getting back out of your crib right now it's bedtime for you and you don't listen very well as well."

Jamie looked and smiled back at him and He Says "Don't even try that right now as well I know that game right now I raised five kids myself and this isn't even working now okay."

Uncle Jesse looks at Bo and Says "Even thow you've been so far away for the past year I know something is really bothering you right now and I know Julie has grown she's really proud of those four extra inches right now as well. And yeah she needs her glasses when she drives but you wasn't with her when she tried to take a right turn into the Hazzard Pond now, I think Jeb was with her now and he didn't find that so funny as well. And most of all the biggest change is Natalie as well, she wasn't supposed to be able to carry her all the way through now as well and look at that wailing six month old there as well. I heard on the radio about Jeb and James but don't believe that they might've mistaken two other Marines for your cousin and brother I believe there still out there somewhere doing something very important now. Besides I see two reasons for both of them coming back home now don't you Bo. Don't tell Julie this but I'm calling the docter to come out here and see if she's okay well after last year I don't want to take any chances now you understand ,don't you now Bo. You know there's this Swine Flu from Mexico going around right now and they say it's pretty bad as well, she's been so tired lately she's been taking care of both these girls here and planning her and Brian's wedding as well she really been multi-tasking right now as well. You know I really hope she doesn't give up on having more children now, she doesn't think she can right now but I think she can just not right now she's has enough things to worry about right now."

Edited by Julieduke

Just at that very moment it seems that Jamie decided for herself it was way too early to go to sleep and Natalie woke up crying because of the teething as well. Uncle Jesse looks and Says "Oh I'll get Natalie you make sure that Jamie doesn't get out of her crib just you and James used to even then you was jumping over things I think we need a big girls bed pretty soon now. She's been doing this ever since your twin left three months ago Bo as well, she gets this little stubborn streak in her and well when she doesn't feel tired she just wants to get back of bed and see what she can get into now."

Uncle Jesse see's Jamie and Says "Oh no your getting back out of your crib right now it's bedtime for you and you don't listen very well as well."

Jamie looked and smiled back at him and He Says "Don't even try that right now as well I know that game right now I raised five kids myself and this isn't even working now okay."

Uncle Jesse looks at Bo and Says "Even thow you've been so far away for the past year I know something is really bothering you right now and I know Julie has grown she's really proud of those four extra inches right now as well. And yeah she needs her glasses when she drives but you wasn't with her when she tried to take a right turn into the Hazzard Pond now, I think Jeb was with her now and he didn't find that so funny as well. And most of all the biggest change is Natalie as well, she wasn't supposed to be able to carry her all the way through now as well and look at that wailing six month old there as well. I heard on the radio about Jeb and James but don't believe that they might've mistaken two other Marines for your cousin and brother I believe there still out there somewhere doing something very important now. Besides I see two reasons for both of them coming back home now don't you Bo. Don't tell Julie this but I'm calling the docter to come out here and see if she's okay well after last year I don't want to take any chances now you understand ,don't you now Bo. You know there's this Swine Flu from Mexico going around right now and they say it's pretty bad as well, she's been so tired lately she's been taking care of both these girls here and planning her and Brian's wedding as well she really been multi-tasking right now as well. You know I really hope she doesn't give up on having more children now, she doesn't think she can right now but I think she can just not right now she's has enough things to worry about right now."

Jamie looks and jumps over the crib and Says "Da-Da" and it seems that Uncle Jesse made sure she didn't go running in the living room right now a he picks her up and just looks and Says "He's not here this is your Uncle Bo okay I know they look alike right now. By now it seems that Jamie wanted to see Lizzy so he looks at Lizzy and Says "You want to see her right now she won't go to sleep right now even it's past her bedtime Lizzy."

Jamie looks and jumps over the crib and Says "Da-Da" and it seems that Uncle Jesse made sure she didn't go running in the living room right now a he picks her up and just looks and Says "He's not here this is your Uncle Bo okay I know they look alike right now. By now it seems that Jamie wanted to see Lizzy so he looks at Lizzy and Says "You want to see her right now she won't go to sleep right now even it's past her bedtime Lizzy."

Lizzy took Jamie from Uncle Jesse and slowly rocked her back to sleep. "I know you're stubborn little one but...It's time for you to go to bed. Sweet little princess's need their sleep." Slowly the child's eyes fall closed and Lizzy lays her in her bed.

"You're good with kids." Bo says as she joins him on the front porch.

"Thanks." Lizzy answers.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy took Jamie from Uncle Jesse and slowly rocked her back to sleep. "I know you're stubborn little one but...It's time for you to go to bed. Sweet little princess's need their sleep." Slowly the child's eyes fall closed and Lizzy lays her in her bed.

"You're good with kids." Bo says as she joins him on the front porch.

"Thanks." Lizzy answers.

Cue anyone.

Daisy just stairs at the floor then Enos comes in and Daisy lookes at Lizzy and says "i will be right back, im going to go tell Enos the news about me" and goes in the kitchen and says "Enos im pregnant"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.