Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Brian Says "Daisy, you don't understand it will save her life as well she's so weak from Mono and having the tripletts pregnancy as well, you should see how sick she is right now. She's joking around like she isn't but she is scared right now as well. The Nurse claims here having Natalie was a miracle now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy said "she wont agree, we both know it!"

Brian says "well im engaged to Julie, and im happy"

Catrina explained that the boy was his and she was giving custody to him and she would release custody as well.

Julie looks and Says "Hi, who are you exactly and yes Brian I want because I want to marry you as well. Sweetheart another baby isn't worth dying over right now because you have to kids to raise by yourself now make it three. And besides your son looks about two years old, we are going to have our hands full now you know what comes at two now, the terrible twos as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Catrina explained that the boy was his and she was giving custody to him and she would release custody as well.

Julie looks and Says "Hi, who are you exactly and yes Brian I want because I want to marry you as well. Sweetheart another baby isn't worth dying over right now because you have to kids to raise by yourself now make it three. And besides your son looks about two years old, we are going to have our hands full now you know what comes at two now, the terrible twos as well."

Julie Says "Besides we can try again in three years now, it's no big deal and besides at least Natalie will be in preschool by then and it will be a little easier by then and the nurse says it's reversible as well. Oh having Mono really stinks right now as well, and honey you don't know how much Natalie and you mean to me right now as well. Mom was here to see her born, and then left and sometimes I see Sam and Dean it looks my Winchester family has really left me high and dry right now but you have been there for me. You even helped Sam take care of Dean when he had and you caught it from him now."

Julie Says "Besides we can try again in three years now, it's no big deal and besides at least Natalie will be in preschool by then and it will be a little easier by then and the nurse says it's reversible as well. Oh having Mono really stinks right now as well, and honey you don't know how much Natalie and you mean to me right now as well. Mom was here to see her born, and then left and sometimes I see Sam and Dean it looks my Winchester family has really left me high and dry right now but you have been there for me. You even helped Sam take care of Dean when he had and you caught it from him now."

Brian says "i know Julie, and im worried about you"

Brian says "i know Julie, and im worried about you"

Julie Says "Brian, there's something that nobody talks about in my family as well not even my any of the Winchester's no right now. Well I had a baby girl when I was sixteen years old and I named her Angelena Brianna Duke she had a fever when she was six months old, and we rushed her here and she died from Mono as well. I got so much into my job to forget about the baby I lost after the memorial service but she would've been four years old on July 15th this year as well."

Julie Says "Brian, there's something that nobody talks about in my family as well not even my any of the Winchester's no right now. Well I had a baby girl when I was sixteen years old and I named her Angelena Brianna Duke she had a fever when she was six months old, and we rushed her here and she died from Mono as well. I got so much into my job to forget about the baby I lost after the memorial service but she would've been four years old on July 15th this year as well."

Julie Says "Brian what is your son's name and I want to help you raise him, so we won't have just one we have two children right now and cutie you don't mind I know what it feels like to be rejected by your own mother. Mine didn't even want me as a baby now and well I don't need her and well I can take care of you along with Natalie as well. I don't know Brian, Bo might want to take over with Jamie since she is his niece as well."

Julie Says "Brian what is your son's name and I want to help you raise him, so we won't have just one we have two children right now and cutie you don't mind I know what it feels like to be rejected by your own mother. Mine didn't even want me as a baby now and well I don't need her and well I can take care of you along with Natalie as well. I don't know Brian, Bo might want to take over with Jamie since she is his niece as well."

Brian Says "Just looked and says his name is Joshua, I don't even know him except for one time he let he see it as well. Let me see now, your baby must've have gotten it from somehow as well."

Julie Says "Well yeah, I was feeding him naturally and I well I shouldn't given her a bottle and didn't and I felt for the longest time it was my fault why I lost my first child as well. Uncle Jesse and everybody told me it wasn't my fault as well and that they didn't ask me beforehand and they didn't even know a baby could catch it like that now, that's why I am bottlefeeding Natalie because I don't want to loose her as well. And Joshua, he looks alot like you as well and I don't mind helping you raise once I'm better as well. I wander how Bo and Lizzy are doing with Natalie and Jamie right now as well, so when little Jamie got adandoned at our house last year I knew what to do and she had a fever as well, and me and Bo we rushed her to the docter's office as well and then I found out I was sick as well."

She see's Daisy was there and she also heard he decision and that she was discussing Baby Angel, and Daisy was crying as well. Brian looked and Says "I guess the death was hard to take on everybody then Julie, in the whole year nobody has brought that up not even Lizzy did at all."

Julie Says "Oh that's because Hughie Hogg and I was involved the ten months before she was born and that was his child and he blamed me for the death of the little girl and it was really rough as well. And we broke up as well, and he still blames me for something nature can't control you see when a baby gets Mono they don't make all the time and if they do it's a miracle as well. But Natalie the last time I had seen she is not hot or anything and I am bottlefeeding her so the chances of her getting it lesser and Jamie won't get either as well."

Brian Says "Just looked and says his name is Joshua, I don't even know him except for one time he let he see it as well. Let me see now, your baby must've have gotten it from somehow as well."

Julie Says "Well yeah, I was feeding him naturally and I well I shouldn't given her a bottle and didn't and I felt for the longest time it was my fault why I lost my first child as well. Uncle Jesse and everybody told me it wasn't my fault as well and that they didn't ask me beforehand and they didn't even know a baby could catch it like that now, that's why I am bottlefeeding Natalie because I don't want to loose her as well. And Joshua, he looks alot like you as well and I don't mind helping you raise once I'm better as well. I wander how Bo and Lizzy are doing with Natalie and Jamie right now as well, so when little Jamie got adandoned at our house last year I knew what to do and she had a fever as well, and me and Bo we rushed her to the docter's office as well and then I found out I was sick as well."

She see's Daisy was there and she also heard he decision and that she was discussing Baby Angel, and Daisy was crying as well. Brian looked and Says "I guess the death was hard to take on everybody then Julie, in the whole year nobody has brought that up not even Lizzy did at all."

Julie Says "Oh that's because Hughie Hogg and I was involved the ten months before she was born and that was his child and he blamed me for the death of the little girl and it was really rough as well. And we broke up as well, and he still blames me for something nature can't control you see when a baby gets Mono they don't make all the time and if they do it's a miracle as well. But Natalie the last time I had seen she is not hot or anything and I am bottlefeeding her so the chances of her getting it lesser and Jamie won't get either as well."

Daisy said "i loved little Angel even though she wasnt even my daughter"

Daisy said "i loved little Angel even though she wasnt even my daughter"

Julie Says "I know, and when the docter said there was nothing else they could do for her they left me hold her until she was gone they said it was easier for the mother and child that way I keep fearing that I'm gonna lose Natalie like that as well that's why I'm bottlefeeding her Daisy. I keep think it was my fault you know Natalie and Jamie look so much like Angel it's not even funny right now as well."

Julie Says "I know, and when the docter said there was nothing else they could do for her they left me hold her until she was gone they said it was easier for the mother and child that way I keep fearing that I'm gonna lose Natalie like that as well that's why I'm bottlefeeding her Daisy. I keep think it was my fault you know Natalie and Jamie look so much like Angel it's not even funny right now as well."

Julie looks and Daisy and Says "Sis, listen I'm getting this operation done to block me from conceiving for three years. And I know what your thinking right now but listen here comes the docter and you can here what Medical Condition is from a my actual docter and plus I want to live and see my children grow up as well. And it looks like I'll be raising Joshua as well and someday I want more children I want to be in Heaven with Angel but not next year now."

The Docter walks and Julie is silent as well.

Julie looks and Daisy and Says "Sis, listen I'm getting this operation done to block me from conceiving for three years. And I know what your thinking right now but listen here comes the docter and you can here what Medical Condition is from a my actual docter and plus I want to live and see my children grow up as well. And it looks like I'll be raising Joshua as well and someday I want more children I want to be in Heaven with Angel but not next year now."

The Docter walks and Julie is silent as well.

"Ms. Duke, Mr. Jackson, Ms. Duke. Listen...This isn't easy for me to say to you but we believe that because of your recent health problems we should schedule you for a temporary conception surgery. You see what we do is after you give birth to this child we will go in and put in place a device that will make it nearly impossible for you to get pregnant for three years. Every year we ask you to come in for a check up and we'll make sure you're healing properly and getting better. If at the end of three years you are better and your immune system is back to where it should be we will remove it and you're free to live your life the way you please. This surgery could possibly save your life. We strongly recommend you do it but we can not force you." The doctor explains.

Cue anyone.

"Ms. Duke, Mr. Jackson, Ms. Duke. Listen...This isn't easy for me to say to you but we believe that because of your recent health problems we should schedule you for a temporary conception surgery. You see what we do is after you give birth to this child we will go in and put in place a device that will make it nearly impossible for you to get pregnant for three years. Every year we ask you to come in for a check up and we'll make sure you're healing properly and getting better. If at the end of three years you are better and your immune system is back to where it should be we will remove it and you're free to live your life the way you please. This surgery could possibly save your life. We strongly recommend you do it but we can not force you." The doctor explains.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Doc, can I ask you something is there anyway the baby I'm carrying now well can I survive the pregnancy and is there anyway around abortion. I mean what if I stayed on bed rest for the entire pregnancy like I did until Natalie was born is it all possible or is this baby doomed right now as well."

Brian Says "Please Doc, is there anyway that child she is carrying right now that she can go full term and deliver the child and then have it done sir. In the past four years she has lost two babies at less than three months pregnant and her first she actually had was six months old as well."

Julie smiles and Says "I'm sorry about the last question but I think I'm actually going to have my next baby and that's it for three years you know I'll go for it but I was wandering what do I have to do have this baby now as well there has to be some strings attached now as well. If I have to stay here until the baby is born and have somebody take care of Natalie I really don't mind now as long as somebody brings her here to come and see me once in a while. And Doc I will do anything to have another one, maybe it's kinda of risky but after that if this baby is meant to be I'll get it done and you know a three year break isn't so bad Brian just think you have your two year old son Joshua and we have six month old Natalie and imagine how old they'll be when the next baby is born now and is there anyway and having a legal marriage ceremony that will stand up in church right here now."

Edited by Julieduke

Julie Says "Doc, can I ask you something is there anyway the baby I'm carrying now well can I survive the pregnancy and is there anyway around abortion. I mean what if I stayed on bed rest for the entire pregnancy like I did until Natalie was born is it all possible or is this baby doomed right now as well."

Brian Says "Please Doc, is there anyway that child she is carrying right now that she can go full term and deliver the child and then have it done sir. In the past four years she has lost two babies at less than three months pregnant and her first she actually had was six months old as well."

Julie smiles and Says "I'm sorry about the last question but I think I'm actually going to have my next baby and that's it for three years you know I'll go for it but I was wandering what do I have to do have this baby now as well there has to be some strings attached now as well. If I have to stay here until the baby is born and have somebody take care of Natalie I really don't mind now as long as somebody brings her here to come and see me once in a while. And Doc I will do anything to have another one, maybe it's kinda of risky but after that if this baby is meant to be I'll get it done and you know a three year break isn't so bad Brian just think you have your two year old son Joshua and we have six month old Natalie and imagine how old they'll be when the next baby is born now and is there anyway and having a legal marriage ceremony that will stand up in church right here now."

Daisy said after all of that was said "with my next baby, doc, am i at any high risk"

Daisy said after all of that was said "with my next baby, doc, am i at any high risk"

Julie Says "Daisy, do you remember the night Angel had died and remember me it was hard for me to even stop crying and everybody was there in fact they want to take Angel to the Hospital Morgue and I wouldn't even let them as well."

Julie Says "Daisy, do you remember the night Angel had died and remember me it was hard for me to even stop crying and everybody was there in fact they want to take Angel to the Hospital Morgue and I wouldn't even let them as well."

Daisy looked down "you layed her in my arms and before you got back to the room ,she died"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.