Jamboree in the Hills

Redneck girl 01

Howdy Howdy Y'all...well I hope this thread is more popular than my last one...lol...opps...Anyways I dunno if y'all know bout it or watch it on tv or actually go to Jamboree in the Hills(JITH) (Knows at the biggest country mysic party festival type thang) It is on till Sunday on the tv and I didn't git to see none of it on Thursday :( But I watched it all today...I liked most of it...Does anyone else watch or or go to it? It takes place out in Ohio can't think of the place now...grrr...anyways if anyone watched it today did you think Jason Aldean looked sick? Specially round his eyes...n The one dude that was in Gary Allan's band that was wearin a green plaid kilt...that was a bit strange but other than that I liked it...n if you have no idear what Im talkin bout tell me...Well Im gonna shut up fore I make myself sound more stupid.

Loretta Lynn had a pertty good show today from what I saw I only saw bout 40 mins of it but I liked it...she had a really pretty dress on I thought...n I loved how she brought her kids out n sung n her grand daughter...They could all sing quite well....GRRRR thunder I gonna have to git off so computer don't go boom! Yea I know it in Ohio to umm Stubenville(sp) is what keeps poppin in my head, does that sound right?

Sounds like a good place to have a Northern Dukes Fest.

Hey RogerDuke which place did you mean Wheeling ot where they have Jamboree in the Hills? I'd be happy if they had a Dukesfest at either one of them places we could manage to go there...But Georgia that is a long trip specially with gas prices...They should have one up north fer the people there who cant afford to go down there...Even though we really really really really really really really want to.

Redneck Girl, I would love to see a Northern Dukes Fest. If you go to the DukesFest forum and click on the "Northern Dukes Fest" thread (page 2) you can read more about the thoughts of people on this subject.

After seeing how many people showed up just to see Rosco at a car show in Canton Ohio earlier this year, I am convinced that a (small) Dukesfest could be a big moneymaker for any medium sized city.

I'm goin to have to go check that one out, and leave my thoughts...lol...I heard bout how there was so many people that went to see him in Ohio when I was at The World of Wheels car show in Pittsburg someone in line said they went to see him and they stood in line fer bout four hours...then in Pittsburg just the people that came to see Cooter I stood in line bout 2 hours and we got there bout 8 mins after they came n then the people that went to see John Schneider in Moorefield West Virginia...WOW! N yea your right it could be a very big money maker.