Plastic Canvas..Quiltin/Embordrin(sp)...or horses anyone?

Redneck girl 01

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest SleepysRose

Hey Redneck I enjoy doing Plastic Canvas, Cross Stitch, Needlepoint, Macrame, and more. I have a pattern for a Confederate flag ornament that I made as tributes to my ancestors who served in the CSA. Yes I am a History buff as well.

I also love horses and have since I was a little girl. So don't feel bad about not being able to have one because it's the same situation for me as well don't have the money to take care of it and such. So instead I go to one the the members of my church's house and spend time with her horse there. There are two kinds of Palamino horses. One is the Reddish brown and white and the other is the Black and white like what Michael Landon rode on Bonanza. The Black and whites are expensive because that are rare. I leanred this because that is the same kind of horse I have wanted since I was a kid as well.

I have also worked on a horse farm (where they do pony rides). I would clean their stalls, groom the horses, saddle them, walk them with kids on them, as well as weigh out their food and get them in their stalls and feed them. I prefer to use the western saddle which is what they use in the rodeos over the Equestrian saddle which is used in the Olympics where they jump the fences. So I have a love for horses like you do. Let me know if you want to chat sometime and exchange patterns. Be glad to share some with you.