New Around Here

Hi you all, I'm new around here, I'm also a member on another board that told me about this site. I like to write fanfic at times, and I have one that I did over a year ago, but I'm not sure where to post it at though. I don't have it online anywhere just about. Where could I post it at? can you please also include a link to the area?

Jim

Hello Jim!

It is great that you found your way over here, and you are a writer, too! I hope you decide to stick around for a while!!

Okay, I have a question now... what does CGLFC stand for?? (Sorry Y'all, I am no good at this abbreviated computer talk!!)

Anyway, I hope you have fun here and enjoy yourself.

General Grant

Hello Jim!

It is great that you found your way over here, and you are a writer, too! I hope you decide to stick around for a while!!

Okay, I have a question now... what does CGLFC stand for?? (Sorry Y'all, I am no good at this abbreviated computer talk!!)

Anyway, I hope you have fun here and enjoy yourself.

General Grant

It stands for Conferate General Lee Fan Club that I'm a member on as while. Yea I write at times, not very much though.

Jim