does anybody watch...

Dixie_Nachelle01

Yeah, Ghost Hunters is one of my favorite shows.

If you want to do a little "hunting" on your own, you should go to the Willard Library site. They have ghost cams set up in several locations that let you watch for ghosts and post your findings!

willard as in willard, ohio?

and yes i think i have seen that one. i like the one at the motel that the confederate soldiers stayed at before gettysburg. and , of course, i like when they went to the mansfield reformatory. thats only a hop, skip, and a jump away from where i live. =D

The library is in Evansville, Indiana. It was named after the man who built it, Willard Carpenter. Supposedly, his daughter haunts the building because her father left it to the town in his will instead of giving it to her. (At least, that is the story I was told.)

Yeah, the Stanley hotel is a really interesting place. You can understand why it was the location for "The Shining!" Even without Jack Nicholson running around, the place is kind of creepy looking.

Mansfield Reformatory made an interesting episode, too. Could you imagine being locked up in that place - or even working there, which would be almost as creepy!

The library is in Evansville, Indiana. It was named after the man who built it, Willard Carpenter. Supposedly, his daughter haunts the building because her father left it to the town in his will instead of giving it to her. (At least, that is the story I was told.)

Yeah, the Stanley hotel is a really interesting place. You can understand why it was the location for "The Shining!" Even without Jack Nicholson running around, the place is kind of creepy looking.

Mansfield Reformatory made an interesting episode, too. Could you imagine being locked up in that place - or even working there, which would be almost as creepy!

ohhh.lol i was all exited that it meant willard ohio. but them i was confused caues i don't think willard even has a library.lol and ya. i couldn't imagine being locked up there. they deck it out for halloween though and let the brave walk through. with a different theme every year. they add some special effects i think but some is real i guess.lol i want to go but them again, i get kinda creeped out just driving past it.lol