(PICS) from Set

bayouboy

Just to introduce myself. My names Kevin. I am a extra in the office scene being shot in Zachary, LA. I would like to know how in the hell did those pictures yall posted, which are mine, get put on the internet. I took those pictures the day before thanksgiving in downtown baton rouge in the morning and I was wondering how did my pictures get leaked on the internet. Whoever posted them please email me at playin4sheezy@yahoo.com

I'm not saying that JS is not pretty and everything; but, she is just not what Daisy (Catherine Bach) was all about. I mean shes like 5 foot nothing and bleach blonde. I have to agree with someone else whose post I read earlier about Daisy. The best person I can think of for looks, stature and personality would have to be Carmen Electra. Just another opinion, and you know what they say about those. LOL

L8R

Hey Ya'll

Ive been thinking about Jessica Simpson as the new daisy and from what I understand, she is from the south originally, so just maybe with some natural southern charm, she can pull this thing off. The only thing I dont like is the fact that she has been rude to the local folk. Im suprised to hear that. I thought she would be nicer.

• 7 months later...
The only thing I dont like is the fact that she has been rude to the local folk. Im suprised to hear that. I thought she would be nicer.

I think you mean in the movie. Here's an example from the trailer:

Daisy's working in the Boar's Nest, and she walks to a customer, with notepad in hand.

Daisy: You better be reading my name-tag, friend!

Customer: I noticed that your initials were Double D...

He and his mates laugh. Daisy pulls off a really fake smile, kicks the guy onto the floor, and steps on his neck.

Daisy: How about a "Special" sir?

:o

The only thing I dont like is the fact that she has been rude to the local folk. Im suprised to hear that. I thought she would be nicer.

I think you mean in the movie. Here's an example from the trailer:

Daisy's working in the Boar's Nest, and she walks to a customer, with notepad in hand.

Daisy: You better be reading my name-tag, friend!

Customer: I noticed that your initials were Double D...

He and his mates laugh. Daisy pulls off a really fake smile, kicks the guy onto the floor, and steps on his neck.

Daisy: How about a "Special" sir?

:o

Jessica Simpson, rude? Oh noooooo. Not around here...no way. I'm sure she's nice to a few people she may know, but to us? She was a total....uhhhh.....

I'll tell ya how much her co-workers like her. At the Wrap Party one Saturday night she was advised NOT to sing after Willie got done. They were afraid she'd get boo'd or even worse, ignored. I could care less if she came back here. Now, my wife on the other hand...CAT FIGHT!! They didn't jive.

She may be polite in her own little world. I'll shut up now.

Jessica Simpson, rude? Oh noooooo. Not around here...no way. I'm sure she's nice to a few people she may know, but to us? She was a total....uhhhh.....

I'll tell ya how much her co-workers like her. At the Wrap Party one Saturday night she was advised NOT to sing after Willie got done. They were afraid she'd get boo'd or even worse, ignored. I could care less if she came back here. Now, my wife on the other hand...CAT FIGHT!! They didn't jive.

She may be polite in her own little world. I'll shut up now.

Playin4sheezy...how did your pics get posted? It's called the internet. This place is like a little brother. Never tell something you don't wanna get leaked out. I've had several pictures and movies that I had a problem with floating around. But after awhile I just didn't care.

Playin4sheezy...how did your pics get posted? It's called the internet. This place is like a little brother. Never tell something you don't wanna get leaked out. I've had several pictures and movies that I had a problem with floating around. But after awhile I just didn't care.