Why We Love the Folks of Hazzard

Laura Duke

Just a few words of my own to throw in....

Some folks here, I've talked to directly, others I only know from reading posts. But you're all a part of what makes HazzardNet a home.

With all the stuff that goes on in the world, and all the ugly stuff in the news, and all the hard stuff everybody personally goes through at one time or another... it's good to have a place to escape to. A place where we're surrounded by friends and friendly people. A place to goof off, a place to rant about something that's on our minds, a place that you're always welcome.

One of the things that makes working on HazzardNet so gratifying, is seeing the friendships that form. Over the years I've met a bunch of terrific people on HNet who have become very close friends of mine. And of course, there's MeadowMufn and MaryAnne. The three of us go way back, before HNet was online; but it's HNet, in many ways, that kept us united during some very rough times in life.

So, whether or not the Dukes of Hazzard is on the air, whether or not there's a DukesFest, and whether or not anybody knows what the Dukes of Hazzard is, years from now...HazzardNet will be here. Because it's about the people, when ya get right down to it.

Thank you all, sincerely.

Brian

Aww, what a great note, Brian! It was so nicely put. Well, you moderators certainly have put a lot of time and energy into this for us. So, without you guys, we wouldn't have this site. A HUGE thanks goes to the three of you. All of you do so much, and you never want a thanks for it, or take any of the credit. But, seriously, you deserve it!

Thanks to everyone for being such a great group of people!

Laura Duke:D

Wow Brian...1,675 posts and you finally wrote one that I really like....

In fact, it was so nice it more than makes up for the 1,674 that made no sense whatsover....

*ducks and runs for cover wondering how accurate Brian's throwing arm is*

Bahahaha!! That's hilarious, man. But don't get used to my posts making sense. :D

1,675 posts. Or 1,676 with this. I should get a life. Right after my next post.