Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

"Yeah, but they're both Dukes and they'll be fine." Luke says.

"I don't know how you do it Luke." Lizzy says.

"Do what?" Luke asks.

"Be so strong all the time. I can do it in front of Julie and Angel but other than that I can't." Lizzy says.

"Years of practice." Luke answers.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "He once convinced me to get a flu shot but I had Luke go first just to make he got his it was pretty clever. And I worried sick about my little sister and niece as well it reminds of how fragile life is hey he should call Julie lefty after the surgery she'll like that I think so."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or anybody

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo says "He once convinced me to get a flu shot but I had Luke go first just to make he got his it was pretty clever. And I worried sick about my little sister and niece as well it reminds of how fragile life is hey he should call Julie lefty after the surgery she'll like that I think so."

"You are honestly one of a kind Bo." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"You are honestly one of a kind Bo." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Yeah, but at the time I didn't want the shot because I never get the flu and it did work."

A nurse walks out and asks for the family of Angelena Duke and that the Docter wants to talk with them right now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Bo says "Yeah, but at the time I didn't want the shot because I never get the flu and it did work."

A nurse walks out and asks for the family of Angelena Duke and that the Docter wants to talk with them right now.

"Uh...Uncle Jesse and Bo you should go see if she's fine. Micheal you're not family yet so you can't I don't think." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Uh...Uncle Jesse and Bo you should go see if she's fine. Micheal you're not family yet so you can't I don't think." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Damm it I'll will be her stepfather someday Lizzy, why can't you say that of course I'm family and I going to hear what that docter has to say about Angel allright." says Micheal

"Damm it I'll will be her stepfather someday Lizzy, why can't you say that of course I'm family and I going to hear what that docter has to say about Angel allright." says Micheal

"Someday won't count with the doctor. Sit down and keep your trap shut. You'll find out just like the rest of us will." Lizzy snaps.

Cue anyone.

"Someday won't count with the doctor. Sit down and keep your trap shut. You'll find out just like the rest of us will." Lizzy snaps.

Cue anyone.

"Damm, but I love her like she's my daughter what he was engaged to guy with a child and he or she was sick or in the hospital you would want to be there as well Lizzy" says Micheal.

"Damm, but I love her like she's my daughter what he was engaged to guy with a child and he or she was sick or in the hospital you would want to be there as well Lizzy" says Micheal.

"I want to be there with them Micheal don't you dare accuse me of not wanting to know, she is my goddaughter and I love her, but I don't think overwhelming her or the doctor right now will do us any good. Soon we can go see her just wait for Uncle Jesse and Bo to come back." Lizzy replies.

Cue anyone.

"I want to be there with them Micheal don't you dare accuse me of not wanting to know, she is my goddaughter and I love her, but I don't think overwhelming her or the doctor right now will do us any good. Soon we can go see her just wait for Uncle Jesse and Bo to come back." Lizzy replies.

Cue anyone.

Micheal says "Well allright, but please will everybody just treat her like everybody always had and don't baby Angel I know she doesn't like to be babied okay."

"Maybe." Lizzy sighs. "I wonder if there's any news on Julie yet."

Cue anyone.

Micheal says "Well I haven't heard anything yet but Uncle Jesse and Bo are still talking to Angel docter's boy those sure do things together. I wonder if they go shopping together as well. Now Lizzy, if that doesn't get you to smile I don't what else will and besides Julie was always saying how close her and daughter is but this is going to far."

Micheal says "Well I haven't heard anything yet but Uncle Jesse and Bo are still talking to Angel docter's boy those sure do things together. I wonder if they go shopping together as well. Now Lizzy, if that doesn't get you to smile I don't what else will and besides Julie was always saying how close her and daughter is but this is going to far."

Lizzy smiles a little bit but it isn't enough to reassure Luke that everything was fine and she wasn't worried. He rubbed her back a bit and Lizzy closed her eyes in content.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy smiles a little bit but it isn't enough to reassure Luke that everything was fine and she wasn't worried. He rubbed her back a bit and Lizzy closed her eyes in content.

Cue anyone.

Micheal says "Oh should've seen the time I had to find a donor for April's niece and she was so worried when I left and told her don't worry I was taking care of it."

Balladeer: I wonder what the docter is telling Uncle Jesse and Bo they have gone for a long time now.

Micheal says "Oh should've seen the time I had to find a donor for April's niece and she was so worried when I left and told her don't worry I was taking care of it."

Balladeer: I wonder what the docter is telling Uncle Jesse and Bo they have gone for a long time now.

"What happened?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

"What happened?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Micheal says "Well her niece needed a bone marrow and the only matching person was in a gang and something happened well it was pretty doubtful that I was going get him to come and donate but I convinced him as well."

Micheal says "Well her niece needed a bone marrow and the only matching person was in a gang and something happened well it was pretty doubtful that I was going get him to come and donate but I convinced him as well."

"You're such a sweet guy Micheal. Ooo, look here come Bo and Uncle Jesse. I hope they have good news." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"You're such a sweet guy Micheal. Ooo, look here come Bo and Uncle Jesse. I hope they have good news." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Micheal looks at them and says "So what's good news I'm sure that she just allergic to advil and that's all besides me and Lizzy have getting to know each other out here she's thinks I'm a sweet guy as well."

Bo looks at Micheal fighting back tears and so does Uncle Jesse their trying to hold back the sadness they have right now.

Micheal looks at them and says "So what's good news I'm sure that she just allergic to advil and that's all besides me and Lizzy have getting to know each other out here she's thinks I'm a sweet guy as well."

Bo looks at Micheal fighting back tears and so does Uncle Jesse their trying to hold back the sadness they have right now.

"No, please no, no please, not her too. It'll kill Julie." Lizzy says hoping she's misinterpreting their faces.

"What is it? Is she alright?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

"No, please no, no please, not her too. It'll kill Julie." Lizzy says hoping she's misinterpreting their faces.

"What is it? Is she alright?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "I don't how to put but it seems that Julie's worst fear is true and no more Advil for Angel it doesn't exactly fit in with Asthma now. Why didn't she come to us when she wasn't feeling well and she has a whiplash and they want her to stay in the hospital for a few nights they going to give the same room as Julie."

Bo says "I don't how to put but it seems that Julie's worst fear is true and no more Advil for Angel it doesn't exactly fit in with Asthma now. Why didn't she come to us when she wasn't feeling well and she has a whiplash and they want her to stay in the hospital for a few nights they going to give the same room as Julie."

Lizzy lets out a huge sigh of relief glad that it's only asthma and whiplash that's wrong. "So what about Julie, is the surgery over?"

Cue anyone.

Lizzy lets out a huge sigh of relief glad that it's only asthma and whiplash that's wrong. "So what about Julie, is the surgery over?"

Cue anyone.

Micheal says "I don't know, nobody has said anything to me or anybody here I hope she didn't lose the baby that would be worst than anything she ever heard."

"True, Bo did they tell you anything about Julie?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "No their talking to Uncle Jesse something about it kind of delicate and she might be upset when she hears the news as well, that docter wants to talk to Micheal thow he needs to see him. "

Micheal says "Me, why me I don't understand the Angel's docter didn't want to talk to me about her and now about Julie. Finally somebody gives me some respect that I deserve right now."

Bo looks at Lizzy and says "What's so funny right now Lizzy?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.