Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

Hughie says "Well, don't blame me if the secret that I wont tell you , it will come out in the bloodwork now! And it's doozy of one, I wonder what Bo will think when he finds out as well he'll shocked as well. You know, I know for a fact she dyes her hair blonde and it's actually as dark as Angel's what do you think of that right there."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport,Runningwild or anybody

"I think you're treading very dangerous water there Hogg and you need to shut that trap of yours before I shut it for you." Lizzy says.

"Blood-work?" Luke mumbles placing a calming hand on Lizzy's shoulder. "No matter what anything says, Hughie Julie will always be family whether she be blood related or not."

Cue anyone.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I think you're treading very dangerous water there Hogg and you need to shut that trap of yours before I shut it for you." Lizzy says.

"Blood-work?" Luke mumbles placing a calming hand on Lizzy's shoulder. "No matter what anything says, Hughie Julie will always be family whether she be blood related or not."

Cue anyone.

Hughie says "I wonder that if Luke, when you find out who her real father is now and I do mean that as well."

Back at the Hosptial it seems that her fiance had gotten their, and they was working on Julie and it seemed that everybody heard her when they done X-ray it had really hurt. The reality was really sinking for Julie right now, and she was upset and thinking what she could never handle her job again. What if she could never hold a gun ever again, her speciality was ballistic how is that going to look is she can't hold one she was just about in tears right now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport, Runningwild or anybody

Hughie says "I wonder that if Luke, when you find out who her real father is now and I do mean that as well."

Back at the Hosptial it seems that her fiance had gotten their, and they was working on Julie and it seemed that everybody heard her when they done X-ray it had really hurt. The reality was really sinking for Julie right now, and she was upset and thinking what she could never handle her job again. What if she could never hold a gun ever again, her speciality was ballistic how is that going to look is she can't hold one she was just about in tears right now.

"It doesn't matter who her blood relatives are she was raised as a Duke since she was born and she'll always be a Duke no matter what." Luke says.

"Speaking of my best friend I must go see if she's ok. I hope we don't run into each other again Hogg, if we do it'll only be too soon." Lizzy says.

cue anyone.

"It doesn't matter who her blood relatives are she was raised as a Duke since she was born and she'll always be a Duke no matter what." Luke says.

"Speaking of my best friend I must go see if she's ok. I hope we don't run into each other again Hogg, if we do it'll only be too soon." Lizzy says.

cue anyone.

Hughie says "Fine Davenport, the better for me but if you ever get tired of Luke just let me okay and I even forgive the lapse in judgement as well."

Back At The Hosptial, they wanted Micheal to sign the necessary release from because Julie couldn't have a signature from her left hand and he was her fiance as well. He was close enough to family for them, and besides they knews that she was upset right now, their something that maybe he should know that he never knew before this right here now.

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport,Runningwild or anybody

Hughie says "Fine Davenport, the better for me but if you ever get tired of Luke just let me okay and I even forgive the lapse in judgement as well."

Back At The Hosptial, they wanted Micheal to sign the necessary release from because Julie couldn't have a signature from her left hand and he was her fiance as well. He was close enough to family for them, and besides they knews that she was upset right now, their something that maybe he should know that he never knew before this right here now.

Lizzy rolls her eyes and then walks over to the two cars parked there, the mustang and her car. "What have I told people about driving my car?" Lizzy asks.

"I drove it." Cooter says.

"And what have I told you about driving my car?"

"No to without express written permission." Cooter says rolling his eyes.

"Whatever. Anyone know where Julie is?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy rolls her eyes and then walks over to the two cars parked there, the mustang and her car. "What have I told people about driving my car?" Lizzy asks.

"I drove it." Cooter says.

"And what have I told you about driving my car?"

"No to without express written permission." Cooter says rolling his eyes.

"Whatever. Anyone know where Julie is?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Well Mike, drove her to the hospital I think he said that it's faster than ambulance and that Micheal got out of here when we talking with Hughie as well. Oh I called Rosco, and told him what happened and he said he wanted to take care of something first and he meet us at the hospital. But it's sister I'm worried about I never seen her so down after especially when she looked at me with that look in her eyes like she was about to cry Lizzy."

Bo says "Well Mike, drove her to the hospital I think he said that it's faster than ambulance and that Micheal got out of here when we talking with Hughie as well. Oh I called Rosco, and told him what happened and he said he wanted to take care of something first and he meet us at the hospital. But it's sister I'm worried about I never seen her so down after especially when she looked at me with that look in her eyes like she was about to cry Lizzy."

"Alright then let's go see her. Think you can keep up in that Mustang Bo?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

"Alright then let's go see her. Think you can keep up in that Mustang Bo?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Bo looks at Lizzy and says "Well let's see do you want to find out Lizzy, now I don't need now fancy talking car to drive fast everybody here knows that I still don't know what Julie see's in Micheal he's a wuss."

Bo looks at Lizzy and says "Well let's see do you want to find out Lizzy, now I don't need now fancy talking car to drive fast everybody here knows that I still don't know what Julie see's in Micheal he's a wuss."

"Completely agree, on my signal then? I'll race you to the hospital." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Completely agree, on my signal then? I'll race you to the hospital." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Hey, don't forget I know all the shortcuts around here Lizzy."

Back At The Hosptial the docter was talking with Micheal and telling how she was three months early and that she has a slighty weaker Immune system and Asthma as well. He look at Micheal, because he wanted this guy to know everything so nothing came up as surprize as well.

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport, Runningwild or anybody

Bo says "Hey, don't forget I know all the shortcuts around here Lizzy."

Back At The Hosptial the docter was talking with Micheal and telling how she was three months early and that she has a slighty weaker Immune system and Asthma as well. He look at Micheal, because he wanted this guy to know everything so nothing came up as surprize as well.

"I know, but I do too or did you forget how much of your secrets you taught me? Any way, you ready?"

The cars were lined up and at the end of the of her short Mickey Mouse horn the two cars were off zooming down the back roads and across fields to get to the hospital first.

cue anyone.

"I know, but I do too or did you forget how much of your secrets you taught me? Any way, you ready?"

The cars were lined up and at the end of the of her short Mickey Mouse horn the two cars were off zooming down the back roads and across fields to get to the hospital first.

cue anyone.

Back at the Hospital, The nurse showed Micheal to where Julie and she says "Listen Mr. Knight we want to get her fever down, and then that shattered elbow needs surgery and she needs pins in her broken wrist as well I don't how she got through all this pain. You know every since she found out about the shattered elbow and broken wrist all on the right side well she's been crying here."

Micheal walks and and says "Hey there, what's going with you today your pretty tough from what the nurse told me about you today?"

Julie says "Micheal, the docter told he thinks I might have nerve damage and I'm afraid I never be able to ever do my job again!"

Back at the Hospital, The nurse showed Micheal to where Julie and she says "Listen Mr. Knight we want to get her fever down, and then that shattered elbow needs surgery and she needs pins in her broken wrist as well I don't how she got through all this pain. You know every since she found out about the shattered elbow and broken wrist all on the right side well she's been crying here."

Micheal walks and and says "Hey there, what's going with you today your pretty tough from what the nurse told me about you today?"

Julie says "Micheal, the docter told he thinks I might have nerve damage and I'm afraid I never be able to ever do my job again!"

Lizzy skids into the parking lot only seconds before Bo. As they climbed out Lizzy looks at Bo.

"Had we been in the General, we would have beaten you." Bo says.

"Yeah what ever, lets go see that sister of yours." Lizzy says. Usually Lizzy would have argued back but the only thing on her mind at the moment was how Julie was doing.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy skids into the parking lot only seconds before Bo. As they climbed out Lizzy looks at Bo.

"Had we been in the General, we would have beaten you." Bo says.

"Yeah what ever, lets go see that sister of yours." Lizzy says. Usually Lizzy would have argued back but the only thing on her mind at the moment was how Julie was doing.

Cue anyone.

Balladeer: I sure hope that Bo doesn't get mad at his sister for keeping that secret from him that was a doozy of one. She's doesn't know if she has nerve damage or not this terrible for her right worst that before.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Balladeer: I sure hope that Bo doesn't get mad at his sister for keeping that secret from him that was a doozy of one. She's doesn't know if she has nerve damage or not this terrible for her right worst that before.

Lizzy rushes up to the desk and asks to see Julie. "She's my best friend like a sister really, I've got to see her." Lizzy says frantically.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy rushes up to the desk and asks to see Julie. "She's my best friend like a sister really, I've got to see her." Lizzy says frantically.

Cue anyone.

The Nurse says "Well okay that's Lt. Julie Duke I presume then and she here and listen she a might fragile right now she's been crying lately she just found out that she needs surgery and that her elbow is shattered and she needs pins in her broken wrist all she keeps saying is how am I going to do my job when I can't even sign my own name!"

Bo says "Oh boy Luke, she's upset and mad as ever and I bet Micheal is right there with here right now. Excuse me Sharon, I'm her brother and last me seen her she had a fever and didn't look too good as well."

Sharon says "Well that's the other thing we got to get her fever down before the surgery and she afraid of the surgery of all things."

Bo says "Julie always has been, that and getting shot she once told me but she told me what she does a the lab."

The Nurse says "Well okay that's Lt. Julie Duke I presume then and she here and listen she a might fragile right now she's been crying lately she just found out that she needs surgery and that her elbow is shattered and she needs pins in her broken wrist all she keeps saying is how am I going to do my job when I can't even sign my own name!"

Bo says "Oh boy Luke, she's upset and mad as ever and I bet Micheal is right there with here right now. Excuse me Sharon, I'm her brother and last me seen her she had a fever and didn't look too good as well."

Sharon says "Well that's the other thing we got to get her fever down before the surgery and she afraid of the surgery of all things."

Bo says "Julie always has been, that and getting shot she once told me but she told me what she does a the lab."

"So can I go see her or are you going to make me sit around and wait? I need to see her. I don't think anyone else can calm her down right now." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"So can I go see her or are you going to make me sit around and wait? I need to see her. I don't think anyone else can calm her down right now." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Nurse says "Well okay, but please tell her that she needs the surgery it's important somebody, she keeps telling the docter she don't need. Bo Duke, I remember you how is everything your sister sure is stubborn can somebody tell her how important that this surgery is right now."

Bo says "Yeah sure, but she's scared out of her mind right now she's been through where's her daughter right now shouldn't Angel being her right now."

Nurse says "Right down the hall, and listen I hope you realize this is common when patients hear bad news as well. Can anybody get here to take the Asthma thing she is so stubborn right now and we need to know what the status is right now please."

Nurse says "Well okay, but please tell her that she needs the surgery it's important somebody, she keeps telling the docter she don't need. Bo Duke, I remember you how is everything your sister sure is stubborn can somebody tell her how important that this surgery is right now."

Bo says "Yeah sure, but she's scared out of her mind right now she's been through where's her daughter right now shouldn't Angel being her right now."

Nurse says "Right down the hall, and listen I hope you realize this is common when patients hear bad news as well. Can anybody get here to take the Asthma thing she is so stubborn right now and we need to know what the status is right now please."

At the nurse's ok Lizzy takes off down the hall to find her friend spotting her in a room with Micheal on one side and Mike on the other. "Julie are you alright? We were worried." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

At the nurse's ok Lizzy takes off down the hall to find her friend spotting her in a room with Micheal on one side and Mike on the other. "Julie are you alright? We were worried." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Oh hey Lizzy, I can't even sign my own name, Micheal had to sign me in and now what about my job. What six months down the line what I've holding a pot of hot coffee and I just drop it this is terrible and I so confused right now. What's my boss going to say when he hears that I might have nerve damage Lizzy where's Angel at right now I so want to see her?"

Julie says "Oh hey Lizzy, I can't even sign my own name, Micheal had to sign me in and now what about my job. What six months down the line what I've holding a pot of hot coffee and I just drop it this is terrible and I so confused right now. What's my boss going to say when he hears that I might have nerve damage Lizzy where's Angel at right now I so want to see her?"

"You know last time I saw her she was with Cooter." Lizzy says thoughtfully. "Anyway don't worry about your job, once they do the surgery everything will be ok. We'll all be right here supporting you. Calm down, after the surgery they'll put you through some PT and you'll be better before you know it. You won't even know you've been injured. You'll look back on this day and laugh thinking I don't know what I was so upset about." Lizzy says rubbing Julie's uninjured shoulder.

cue anyone.

"You know last time I saw her she was with Cooter." Lizzy says thoughtfully. "Anyway don't worry about your job, once they do the surgery everything will be ok. We'll all be right here supporting you. Calm down, after the surgery they'll put you through some PT and you'll be better before you know it. You won't even know you've been injured. You'll look back on this day and laugh thinking I don't know what I was so upset about." Lizzy says rubbing Julie's uninjured shoulder.

cue anyone.

Bo says "Maybe Julie, should take up what Micheal knows here I seen him back at the milld that was amazing I know what I said but I was scared for me sister and my temper got the best of me. Julie please let, the docters do those test we all know your scared to death but try to be brave who knows maybe you'll be stronger when your all better."

Julie looks at her brother and says "Lizzy, your right but I always got my best advice from Reba McEntire and I think the best advice I've gotten was from her "Sweet Sixteen" album and it's from a song called "Walk On" well I going to take everybody advice and I'm going "Walk On" things will get better and I got my family by my side and I'm glad that Angel is on her way. And besides If I drop a coffee pot a work in six months I got ther best excuse nobody can blame me or think that I did it on purpose now!"

Bo says "Maybe Julie, should take up what Micheal knows here I seen him back at the milld that was amazing I know what I said but I was scared for me sister and my temper got the best of me. Julie please let, the docters do those test we all know your scared to death but try to be brave who knows maybe you'll be stronger when your all better."

Julie looks at her brother and says "Lizzy, your right but I always got my best advice from Reba McEntire and I think the best advice I've gotten was from her "Sweet Sixteen" album and it's from a song called "Walk On" well I going to take everybody advice and I'm going "Walk On" things will get better and I got my family by my side and I'm glad that Angel is on her way. And besides If I drop a coffee pot a work in six months I got ther best excuse nobody can blame me or think that I did it on purpose now!"

"Speaking of the Mill Julie, you know I've always asked you to tell me important things before we go rushing into dangerous situations so when we do get into them someone doesn't spit them out. I'm your best friend and you couldn't tell me. I thought we told each other everything." Lizzy says her eyes filling with a hurt look.

Cue Julieduke.

"Speaking of the Mill Julie, you know I've always asked you to tell me important things before we go rushing into dangerous situations so when we do get into them someone doesn't spit them out. I'm your best friend and you couldn't tell me. I thought we told each other everything." Lizzy says her eyes filling with a hurt look.

Cue Julieduke.

Julie says "Well, I guess it just slipped my mind why is that so important right now let me guess Micheal told you about us being engaged. Honestly, I was going to tell everybody but with work and everything and then this past week well it's been nerve wracking and nobody somebody was after me and my daughter twice kind of put that less than exciting at the moment. Besides I didn't know what was going to happen next during the week at times."

Julie says "Well, I guess it just slipped my mind why is that so important right now let me guess Micheal told you about us being engaged. Honestly, I was going to tell everybody but with work and everything and then this past week well it's been nerve wracking and nobody somebody was after me and my daughter twice kind of put that less than exciting at the moment. Besides I didn't know what was going to happen next during the week at times."

"All it took would be a two second phone call, hey how are you? That's great, I'm getting married to a guy I've known for six months...of course you'll be my maid of honor Lizzy. Talk more later bye. Heck I would have even settled for you leaving a message." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.