Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

Upon hearing Julie's statement Luke dropped the final two feet to the ground from the ladder and looked at Hughie. "Get goin' Hughie you ain't wanted around here." Luke says.

"She's here isn't she? She's up there." Hughie answers nodding to the hayloft.

"Maybe. If she was you'd still have to get passed me to get up there and check and I ain't gonna allow it. So get going." Luke replies.

"I still don't see what she'd want with a hick like you when she can have..." Hughie starts.

"A piece of scum like yourself?" Luke finishes.

"Get out of my garage Hogg or I'll have you removed." Cooter states. Hughie glares around and with a final look to the loft he leaves.

"You haven't seen the last of me." He mutters on his way out.

Cue Julieduke.

Julie says "Hey get out of here Hughie you just ripped off a "John Schneider" song but his was "Love, You Ain't Seen The Last of Me" please you just disgraced the title on me oh crap."

Angel says "Please just leave you know which way the door is Hughie. Hey one question do you have brothers named Louie and Dewey and a Uncle Scrooge that loves money as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julie says "Hey get out of here Hughie you just ripped off a "John Schneider" song but his was "Love, You Ain't Seen The Last of Me" please you just disgraced the title on me oh crap."

Angel says "Please just leave you know which way the door is Hughie. Hey one question do you have brothers named Louie and Dewey and a Uncle Scrooge that loves money as well."

Cooter choked back a laugh and even Luke couldn't stop from smiling at the notion. "It's just too bad they're Hogg's and not Ducks." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Cooter choked back a laugh and even Luke couldn't stop from smiling at the notion. "It's just too bad they're Hogg's and not Ducks." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Angel says " Hey do you think he heard me I take Hughie not's going to be friends me than Mom."

Julie says "Listen, I have a notion of dealing with this truck. Well, a couple of years ago there was this Semi-truck that jack-knifed on the highway and the driver didn't make and the CSI's were called out as well. But the traffic on the east bound lane was blocked for hours. They even had to fly us to the scene our cars were going to reach and well somebody would have to make this Garthe do the samething but we got so many backroads that it wouldn't impede the traffic at all."

Angel says "Mom, what does impede and that's very risky who lead him accidently Jack-Knife that big truck then?"

Julie says "Oh Angel, it just means to stop trafffic and will pick the Sheriff's favorite speed trap and I'll drive and trust do you really think Bo and Luke are the only ones that can drive fancy like they do. They did taught me how to drive that way, but there no use for that driving in the city."

Angel says "But Mom that sounds dangerous right there and besides that sounds like your going to be having way to much fun, can I join on the mission it will be like on Mission Impossible."

Julie smiles and looks at Angel, Luke and Cooter and says "You mean Mission Stationary truck, besides these Hazzard Roads aren't all meant for Semi-Trucks as well."

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Edited by Julieduke

Angel says " Hey do you think he heard me I take Hughie not's going to be friends me than Mom."

Julie says "Listen, I have a notion of dealing with this truck. Well, a couple of years ago there was this Semi-truck that jack-knifed on the highway and the driver didn't make and the CSI's were called out as well. But the traffic on the east bound lane was blocked for hours. They even had to fly us to the scene our cars were going to reach and well somebody would have to make this Garthe do the samething but we got so many backroads that it wouldn't impede the traffic at all."

Angel says "Mom, what does impede and that's very risky who lead him accidently Jack-Knife that big truck then?"

Julie says "Oh Angel, it just means to stop trafffic and will pick the Sheriff's favorite speed trap and I'll drive and trust do you really think Bo and Luke are the only ones that can drive fancy like they do. They did taught me how to drive that way, but there no use for that driving in the city."

Angel says "But Mom that sounds dangerous right there and besides that sounds like your going to be having way to much fun, can I join on the mission it will be like on Mission Impossible."

Julie smiles and looks at Angel, Luke and Cooter and says "You mean Mission Stationary truck, besides these Hazzard Roads aren't all meant for Semi-Trucks as well."

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"I don't know if that's such a good idea there Julie, I mean you said the driver of the truck didn't make it and you know Uncle Jesse will throw a fit if anyone gets hurt. Why don't we just try to find out what he wants before you go chargin' in there with some half-cocked plan and it blows up in your face?" Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Okay, but from what I heard about this Garthe Knight he doesn't exactly sitdow and talk to you about anything. And I sure don't want Angel getting involved in anything to do with it as well."

Angel says "But Mom, I allreadry involved and thanks to Uncle Luke I lost him I wonder if he ever found his way out."

Julie says "Unless Luke, we can box him but we need somebody this something large enough that this he can't around."

Angel says "Like what a RV it's the only thing I can think of offhand."

Julie says "Angel that great, but where in the county are we going to find one of those right now?"

Edited by Julieduke

Julie says "Okay, but from what I heard about this Garthe Knight he doesn't exactly sitdow and talk to you about anything. And I sure don't want Angel getting involved in anything to do with it as well."

Angel says "But Mom, I allreadry involved and thanks to Uncle Luke I lost him I wonder if he ever found his way out."

Julie says "Unless Luke, we can box him but we need somebody this something large enough that this he can't around."

Angel says "Like what a RV it's the only thing I can think of offhand."

Julie says "Angel that great, but where in the county are we going to find one of those right now?"

Cooter gives a big Cheshire grin. "Well I just happen to have one of those."

"Cooter where in the world did you get an RV?" Luke asks.

"From a guy in Atlanta. Seemed awful glad to get rid of it come to think of it."

"Did you ever stop to think it could have been stolen?" Cooter shook his head.

Cue anyone.

Cooter gives a big Cheshire grin. "Well I just happen to have one of those."

"Cooter where in the world did you get an RV?" Luke asks.

"From a guy in Atlanta. Seemed awful glad to get rid of it come to think of it."

"Did you ever stop to think it could have been stolen?" Cooter shook his head.

Cue anyone.

Angel says "Well, that's convienant but it would work he could hit that in the back and the driver wouldn't even feel the bump."

Julie says "What are you driving at Angel?"

Angel says "Well, that's convienant but it would work he could hit that in the back and the driver wouldn't even feel the bump."

Julie says "What are you driving at Angel?"

Angel says "Mom, I was just saying but that does sound like a good idea. I wonder if that would work. Anybody else have idea about that right there it would be equel compare to a truck or a car?

Cue dukesrule2000

Angel says "Mom, I was just saying but that does sound like a good idea. I wonder if that would work. Anybody else have idea about that right there it would be equel compare to a truck or a car?

Cue dukesrule2000

"If you do it right you can use the RV to knock the semi off the road and maybe flip it. But you want to be careful because do it wrong it'll just jostle him and maybe make him madder." Lizzy sighed leaning against the ladder she had just climbed down.

Cue anyone.

"If you do it right you can use the RV to knock the semi off the road and maybe flip it. But you want to be careful because do it wrong it'll just jostle him and maybe make him madder." Lizzy sighed leaning against the ladder she had just climbed down.

Cue anyone.

Angel says "Uncle Luke, do you think I could handle a big RV after the way I drove the truck he hit Mom's car pretty good pretty good shook me up as well . Mom, and everybody take a look at the back of the car for proof."

Angel says "Uncle Luke, do you think I could handle a big RV after the way I drove the truck he hit Mom's car pretty good pretty good shook me up as well . Mom, and everybody take a look at the back of the car for proof."

"No way, you're not driving it." Luke says.

"Then who do you suggest drives?" Lizzy asks.

"I'll drive." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"No way, you're not driving it." Luke says.

"Then who do you suggest drives?" Lizzy asks.

"I'll drive." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Angel says "Okay, you know when he got real close even here I got real nervous with big truck behind Uncle Jesse's truck could you tell Uncle?"

Angel says "Okay, you know when he got real close even here I got real nervous with big truck behind Uncle Jesse's truck could you tell Uncle?"

"Of course I saw sweety which is why it's better that you don't drive." Luke says. "Cooter do you have the keys to the RV."

"No way, I ain't letting you drive that thing Luke. You...well maybe it's better that I drive." Lizzy says.

"You'll get hurt Lizzy." Luke argues.

"No I won't. I'll be fine, besides it's my dad's RV so I'm driving it. Dad the keys." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Of course I saw sweety which is why it's better that you don't drive." Luke says. "Cooter do you have the keys to the RV."

"No way, I ain't letting you drive that thing Luke. You...well maybe it's better that I drive." Lizzy says.

"You'll get hurt Lizzy." Luke argues.

"No I won't. I'll be fine, besides it's my dad's RV so I'm driving it. Dad the keys." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Lizzy, I want to go along with you I want to see this Garthe Knight get flipped over in person. Would you look at the back of my car it's like I back into a building at full speed or something. I pretty mad at him about this as well my daughter is scared of that guy driving the Semi and you know what it's just not fair as well."

Julie says "Lizzy, I want to go along with you I want to see this Garthe Knight get flipped over in person. Would you look at the back of my car it's like I back into a building at full speed or something. I pretty mad at him about this as well my daughter is scared of that guy driving the Semi and you know what it's just not fair as well."

"Alright. Julie you can come with me, Luke maybe you and Bo should follow in the General but hang back just in case Rosco's out there and waiting for us. Angel maybe it's best if you stay here. I don't want to see you get hurt." Lizzy says. Cooter looks between Lizzy and Luke and then drops the keys in Lizzy's open palm.

"Lizzy..." Luke says grabbing her arm.

"What?"

"Be careful out there." Luke says.

"I'm always careful." Lizzy answers. She stands up on her tippy-toes and gives Luke a brief kiss on the cheek before heading to the RV.

Cue anyone.

"Alright. Julie you can come with me, Luke maybe you and Bo should follow in the General but hang back just in case Rosco's out there and waiting for us. Angel maybe it's best if you stay here. I don't want to see you get hurt." Lizzy says. Cooter looks between Lizzy and Luke and then drops the keys in Lizzy's open palm.

"Lizzy..." Luke says grabbing her arm.

"What?"

"Be careful out there." Luke says.

"I'm always careful." Lizzy answers. She stands up on her tippy-toes and gives Luke a brief kiss on the cheek before heading to the RV.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Wait one minute Lizzy, I have to get something out of my trunk just in case it gets ugly."

Julie walks to her trunk and Cooter didn't have to high up anymore she inserts her key and takes out her bulletproof vests and her spare. She says "Lizzy, here just in case these things have saved me countless times the only thing from a bullet hitting one these and a hell of bruise but your still alive to complain to the nurse and docter about it later thow."

Angel says "Mom, you don't think he start shooting at your and Aunt Lizzy while this is going on?"

Julie says "I just can't take that chance that he won't do that and besides you do want to see me not get shot right."

Julie says "Wait one minute Lizzy, I have to get something out of my trunk just in case it gets ugly."

Julie walks to her trunk and Cooter didn't have to high up anymore she inserts her key and takes out her bulletproof vests and her spare. She says "Lizzy, here just in case these things have saved me countless times the only thing from a bullet hitting one these and a hell of bruise but your still alive to complain to the nurse and docter about it later thow."

Angel says "Mom, you don't think he start shooting at your and Aunt Lizzy while this is going on?"

Julie says "I just can't take that chance that he won't do that and besides you do want to see me not get shot right."

Lizzy looks a Luke and swallows hard before putting the vest on. "Don't worry Angel, I won't let your mom get hurt. What kind of friend would I be if I let that happen?" Lizzy smirks.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy looks a Luke and swallows hard before putting the vest on. "Don't worry Angel, I won't let your mom get hurt. What kind of friend would I be if I let that happen?" Lizzy smirks.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Hey Lizzy, hey were the same size that fits you perfect right there and I'm all alreadry to go and no Angel please don't try to help. Just keep in mind, he's looking for me please don't make it any easier for this guy okay."

Julie says "Hey Lizzy, hey were the same size that fits you perfect right there and I'm all alreadry to go and no Angel please don't try to help. Just keep in mind, he's looking for me please don't make it any easier for this guy okay."

"She's right, just stay here and help Cooter out, he'll teach you some tricks of the trade." Lizzy adds.

Cue Julieduke.

"She's right, just stay here and help Cooter out, he'll teach you some tricks of the trade." Lizzy adds.

Cue Julieduke.

Angel says "You know what Cooter, I think we'll get along allright and it look likes Mom means business now I know why she snapped at me she was upset at what this guy did to me and what he did to her car as well."

Angel says "You know what Cooter, I think we'll get along allright and it look likes Mom means business now I know why she snapped at me she was upset at what this guy did to me and what he did to her car as well."

"Yeah probably," Cooter answers.

"Come on Julie, let's see if we can attract this guys attention." Lizzy says climing into the RV and after making sure everyone was ready and pulled out.

Cue Julieduke.

"Yeah probably," Cooter answers.

"Come on Julie, let's see if we can attract this guys attention." Lizzy says climing into the RV and after making sure everyone was ready and pulled out.

Cue Julieduke.

Julie says "You know Lizzy, this is so much like when we was younger and when somebody said they outdrive either one of us remember those days."

"Oh yeah I love those days. I don't think anyone ever managed it." Lizzy says. "Well to out drive us anyway."

Cue Julieduke.

Julie says "You know this reminds, why did I ever get so mad at Angel when she said she did the samething as me. I bet she's a great driver you know what Lizzy, this Garthe Knight guy ain't never met anybody like me and you before now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.