Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

Julie says "I was only joking Luke, and ask Uncle Jesse and last I heard she doesn't even eat Pizza she just wants to clean up a bit that's all."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"Yeah I know I'm just worried about her. I hope everything goes alright today. It's gonna be rough if she does the best she can and they don't grant her custody." Luke answers.

"I heard that Cooter's working on getting the best lawyer in Georgia so I really don't think she's gonna have much of a problem." Daisy answered.

"I know, I still worry you know?" Luke said.

In Atlanta

Lizzy's doorbell rang at 10 o'clock on the dot and she opened the door to find a lady dressed in a suit on her doorstep. The lady's dark brown hair was pulled back into a bun and she was wearing little makeup. "Elizabeth Jackson-Davenport?" The lady asked.

"Yes ma'am, please do come in." Lizzy answered. "Please call me Lizzy." The lady nodded and entered looking around the living room and what she could see of the kitchen. "Have a seat and make yourself comfortable unless you'd rather start with the inspection. Can I get you anything? Tea, water, juice, soda perhaps?"

"My name is Bethany Thomas and I'm from the Department of Child Services here in Atlanta. As you probably know..." Bethany said sitting down in the recliner, "I have been dispatched to look into your apartment and personality to see if you are better suited for custody than Molly's maternal grandparents." Bethany finished motioning for Lizzy to sit. Lizzy sat tenderly on the couch and looked at Bethany.

"Yes ma'am, are you sure you wouldn't like something to drink?"

"Yes I'm fine. Now, I see in your public file that you were on probation for seven years?"

"Yes ma'am, as I told Ms. Webster yesterday they dropped the first two years because I was under 18 when it happened. Boy you really jump straight into stuff."

"Thank you. It says here you hold three jobs?"

"Yes ma'am, I bartend, waitress, and substitute at the local high school, plus I do some stock car racing occasionally. Ms. Webster did say that I would have to drop some of that so I could raise Molly but that's a couple weeks from now. "

"So you're not going to give up Bartending until you actually gain custody."

"I can't see myself giving it up when I need the money."

"Even with the profits from your Whiskey business?"

"Those profits dry up quickly when you have a floudering garage." Lizzy answered.

"Okay, do you believe that you are going to be well suited enough to raise this child alone?" Bethany asked.

"Yes, I do have friends in Hazzard and my best friend Tom does drop by every Saturday but I will be ok on my own."

"I'll have some questions later on but I do think it's time that I look around your apartment."

"Okay, just don't go in any door that's closed. They are normally closed for a reason so even when I do get custody they will stay closed." Lizzy said. Bethany nodded and the pair rose.

Cue Julieduke.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yeah I know I'm just worried about her. I hope everything goes alright today. It's gonna be rough if she does the best she can and they don't grant her custody." Luke answers.

"I heard that Cooter's working on getting the best lawyer in Georgia so I really don't think she's gonna have much of a problem." Daisy answered.

"I know, I still worry you know?" Luke said.

In Atlanta

Lizzy's doorbell rang at 10 o'clock on the dot and she opened the door to find a lady dressed in a suit on her doorstep. The lady's dark brown hair was pulled back into a bun and she was wearing little makeup. "Elizabeth Jackson-Davenport?" The lady asked.

"Yes ma'am, please do come in." Lizzy answered. "Please call me Lizzy." The lady nodded and entered looking around the living room and what she could see of the kitchen. "Have a seat and make yourself comfortable unless you'd rather start with the inspection. Can I get you anything? Tea, water, juice, soda perhaps?"

"My name is Bethany Thomas and I'm from the Department of Child Services here in Atlanta. As you probably know..." Bethany said sitting down in the recliner, "I have been dispatched to look into your apartment and personality to see if you are better suited for custody than Molly's maternal grandparents." Bethany finished motioning for Lizzy to sit. Lizzy sat tenderly on the couch and looked at Bethany.

"Yes ma'am, are you sure you wouldn't like something to drink?"

"Yes I'm fine. Now, I see in your public file that you were on probation for seven years?"

"Yes ma'am, as I told Ms. Webster yesterday they dropped the first two years because I was under 18 when it happened. Boy you really jump straight into stuff."

"Thank you. It says here you hold three jobs?"

"Yes ma'am, I bartend, waitress, and substitute at the local high school, plus I do some stock car racing occasionally. Ms. Webster did say that I would have to drop some of that so I could raise Molly but that's a couple weeks from now. "

"So you're not going to give up Bartending until you actually gain custody."

"I can't see myself giving it up when I need the money."

"Even with the profits from your Whiskey business?"

"Those profits dry up quickly when you have a floudering garage." Lizzy answered.

"Okay, do you believe that you are going to be well suited enough to raise this child alone?" Bethany asked.

"Yes, I do have friends in Hazzard and my best friend Tom does drop by every Saturday but I will be ok on my own."

"I'll have some questions later on but I do think it's time that I look around your apartment."

"Okay, just don't go in any door that's closed. They are normally closed for a reason so even when I do get custody they will stay closed." Lizzy said. Bethany nodded and the pair rose.

Cue Julieduke.

Julie says "Well Luke, I hope they grant Lizzy custody she's had enough rough turns in life hey do you remember when we went to the Camp in New York State, after we got doing something we wasn't supposed to be doing after all."

Angelena says "Mom what was doing! And I got to hear all about this now?"

Julie says "Well Luke, I hope they grant Lizzy custody she's had enough rough turns in life hey do you remember when we went to the Camp in New York State, after we got doing something we wasn't supposed to be doing after all."

Angelena says "Mom what was doing! And I got to hear all about this now?"

"Which time was that again?" Luke asks. "Was it the time that Lizzy talked you into doing something or the time you talked Lizzy into it?"

Cue Julieduke.

"Which time was that again?" Luke asks. "Was it the time that Lizzy talked you into doing something or the time you talked Lizzy into it?"

Cue Julieduke.

Julie says "I think it was Lizzy's idea and I just went along, and Angelena she is a true friend did you ever how you tell a good friend from a bad friend. Honey, If your in jail there in jail along with you."

Angelena says "Mom, has that ever happened to you then?"

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Julie says "I think it was Lizzy's idea and I just went along, and Angelena she is a true friend did you ever how you tell a good friend from a bad friend. Honey, If your in jail there in jail along with you."

Angelena says "Mom, has that ever happened to you then?"

Julie says "Hey Listen Angelena, I don't think you really want to know and besides Uncle Jesse is making omelets and honey what was that you liked with your eggs again. Uncle Jesse wants to know, and listen somebody was telling me at work that your racing my car in street races at night and it wasn't anybody here."

Angelena says "Well, ya but I've never been caught yet and besides it looks like I'm just following a long standing family tradition from Uncle Cooter tells and I like Bacon in my Omelets."

Julie says "Now wait a minute what in the world are you talking about again and what exactly do Cooter tell you about me again Angel."

Angelena says "Only that you and Lizzy, was always racing somebody and constantly getting in trouble when you was in Hazzard, does that have anything to do with my you went to camp in New York."

Julie says "Well, I guess maybe I should've told you again but please stop the racing at night and I really want to see you go to college and honey your chip off the old block in many ways. When I was your age their nothing anybody could tell me, and there nothing that wouldn't try doing I don't know how I made it be a CSI in Atlanta now. That is modern day miracle in many ways, there was many days when you was little I just didn't think I was going to make it Angel."

Uncle Jesse says "Julie, what Angel like in her Omelets and what's this about her doing illegal street racing. I would like to see you go to college and not get into so much trouble and your Momma did settledown but she was a little wild just ask anybody around here."

Angelena says "Well sorry, if that came out like that but you know it seems that I love playing Basketball more than I like Racing cars and don't worry everybody I'm going to get to University of North Carolina. I don't know I was thinking of if the Basketball thing doesn't pan maybe I give Nascar a try I hear that Petty Enterprises is always looking for another driver."

Julie says "Why Racing that's dangerous, I think Basketball is way safer Angel and besides it's one thing a little drag racing but Stock Car Racing why your talking about a whole different thing just ask your Uncle Luke or Uncle Bo here they'll tell ya all about it."

Julie says "Hey Listen Angelena, I don't think you really want to know and besides Uncle Jesse is making omelets and honey what was that you liked with your eggs again. Uncle Jesse wants to know, and listen somebody was telling me at work that your racing my car in street races at night and it wasn't anybody here."

Angelena says "Well, ya but I've never been caught yet and besides it looks like I'm just following a long standing family tradition from Uncle Cooter tells and I like Bacon in my Omelets."

Julie says "Now wait a minute what in the world are you talking about again and what exactly do Cooter tell you about me again Angel."

Angelena says "Only that you and Lizzy, was always racing somebody and constantly getting in trouble when you was in Hazzard, does that have anything to do with my you went to camp in New York."

Julie says "Well, I guess maybe I should've told you again but please stop the racing at night and I really want to see you go to college and honey your chip off the old block in many ways. When I was your age their nothing anybody could tell me, and there nothing that wouldn't try doing I don't know how I made it be a CSI in Atlanta now. That is modern day miracle in many ways, there was many days when you was little I just didn't think I was going to make it Angel."

Uncle Jesse says "Julie, what Angel like in her Omelets and what's this about her doing illegal street racing. I would like to see you go to college and not get into so much trouble and your Momma did settledown but she was a little wild just ask anybody around here."

Angelena says "Well sorry, if that came out like that but you know it seems that I love playing Basketball more than I like Racing cars and don't worry everybody I'm going to get to University of North Carolina. I don't know I was thinking of if the Basketball thing doesn't pan maybe I give Nascar a try I hear that Petty Enterprises is always looking for another driver."

Julie says "Why Racing that's dangerous, I think Basketball is way safer Angel and besides it's one thing a little drag racing but Stock Car Racing why your talking about a whole different thing just ask your Uncle Luke or Uncle Bo here they'll tell ya all about it."

"Your mama was a little wild in those days but Lizzy man that girl was unstoppable." Luke said with adoration in his voice. "She was one of a kind and a lot like Bo. The only difference is that when her mouth shot off and got her into trouble her brain kicked in and got her right back out of it again. Lizzy was a lot more into street racing than Julie was and she's rarely been beat in that car."

"What do you mean that car? That car was the Mouse and she still has it like we still have the General. But you're right she was a lot more...dangerous and wild than Julie was." Bo answered.

"That doesn't mean that she's not a great person it just means that she liked to test her limits." Luke added.

IN ATLANTA

Bethany went down the hallway as Lizzy made her way into the kitchen pulling a can of OJ from the refrigerator and sitting down at the table.

Bethany looked around the hallway and noticed that all the doors were either open or cracked except three. She took a look into the bathroom, what looked to be a guest bedroom slash office, and a small closet. "Ms. Davenport could you come join me for a moment?" She called. Lizzy stood up and wondered down the hall.

"What can I do for you?"

"I need to see in these rooms, at least a quick peek."

"I really wish you wouldn't but alright." Lizzy led her to the nearest door and opened it. "This is my room. I don't really like people in here but well as you can see it's pretty basic. Um this next room," Lizzy said going to the next door, '"is basically just storage, my mom had a bunch of stuff she didn't want but couldn't bear to get rid of so she gave it to me."

Bethany looked in that room and froze. "Baby stuff."

"Like I said my didn't want to get rid of it but couldn't have it in her place any longer. Cindy and I talked over and since we had the room we stored it here. If I get custody I'll make this into the nursery. Lizzy answered swallowing hard.

"And the last room."

"I don't want you going in there. You've explored the rest of the rooms and you can take a look at my kitchen and balcony but please don't go in there. You can look from the door but I must ask you not to enter the room."

"Why?"

"It was Cindy's room and the pain is too fresh." Lizzy said forcefully fighting back tears. Bethany seeing the change in the mood nodded.

"In time someone is going to have to go in there."

"I know but she just died yesterday. Don't go in there." Bethany nodded and Lizzy opened the door looking across the hall. Bethany looked around and saw a few things she wanted to go over but let them go for now.

"Alright I just need to check out the kitchen and the balcony and then I'll be going." Lizzy nodded and then led Bethany to the kitchen. She looked around there and then around the balcony before traveling back to the living room. "From what I can tell there are somethings that will need to be changed before you can have the child here and a few other things I need to look into over time but I'll let you know. Expect a letter from my office in a few days time but I'll be recommending that you get a fair shot. Good luck Ms. Davenport." Bethany said before taking leave.

Cue Julieduke.

"Your mama was a little wild in those days but Lizzy man that girl was unstoppable." Luke said with adoration in his voice. "She was one of a kind and a lot like Bo. The only difference is that when her mouth shot off and got her into trouble her brain kicked in and got her right back out of it again. Lizzy was a lot more into street racing than Julie was and she's rarely been beat in that car."

"What do you mean that car? That car was the Mouse and she still has it like we still have the General. But you're right she was a lot more...dangerous and wild than Julie was." Bo answered.

"That doesn't mean that she's not a great person it just means that she liked to test her limits." Luke added.

IN ATLANTA

Bethany went down the hallway as Lizzy made her way into the kitchen pulling a can of OJ from the refrigerator and sitting down at the table.

Bethany looked around the hallway and noticed that all the doors were either open or cracked except three. She took a look into the bathroom, what looked to be a guest bedroom slash office, and a small closet. "Ms. Davenport could you come join me for a moment?" She called. Lizzy stood up and wondered down the hall.

"What can I do for you?"

"I need to see in these rooms, at least a quick peek."

"I really wish you wouldn't but alright." Lizzy led her to the nearest door and opened it. "This is my room. I don't really like people in here but well as you can see it's pretty basic. Um this next room," Lizzy said going to the next door, '"is basically just storage, my mom had a bunch of stuff she didn't want but couldn't bear to get rid of so she gave it to me."

Bethany looked in that room and froze. "Baby stuff."

"Like I said my didn't want to get rid of it but couldn't have it in her place any longer. Cindy and I talked over and since we had the room we stored it here. If I get custody I'll make this into the nursery. Lizzy answered swallowing hard.

"And the last room."

"I don't want you going in there. You've explored the rest of the rooms and you can take a look at my kitchen and balcony but please don't go in there. You can look from the door but I must ask you not to enter the room."

"Why?"

"It was Cindy's room and the pain is too fresh." Lizzy said forcefully fighting back tears. Bethany seeing the change in the mood nodded.

"In time someone is going to have to go in there."

"I know but she just died yesterday. Don't go in there." Bethany nodded and Lizzy opened the door looking across the hall. Bethany looked around and saw a few things she wanted to go over but let them go for now.

"Alright I just need to check out the kitchen and the balcony and then I'll be going." Lizzy nodded and then led Bethany to the kitchen. She looked around there and then around the balcony before traveling back to the living room. "From what I can tell there are somethings that will need to be changed before you can have the child here and a few other things I need to look into over time but I'll let you know. Expect a letter from my office in a few days time but I'll be recommending that you get a fair shot. Good luck Ms. Davenport." Bethany said before taking leave.

Cue Julieduke.

Angel says "Can I really tell you something, you see I'm not really street racing you see I had accidently overheard a conversation between a Garthe Knight and Lt. Morrison and this Garthe Knight has been chasing me all over Atlanta ever since. I think he's a truck driver because he has this plain black, looks just like Kitt and Mike's car as well and has nothing on and the dents on Mom's car his from bumping into me on the road. I keep taking Centennial Park, knowing he can't take that big truck through the park and losing him."

Julie says "Angel, why didn't you tell me about this at home and sorry for thinking you've been racing I think Micheal once told me about that guy so he's back around again I thought he was dead."

Angel says "Mom deadmen can't drive trucks now!"

Angel says "Can I really tell you something, you see I'm not really street racing you see I had accidently overheard a conversation between a Garthe Knight and Lt. Morrison and this Garthe Knight has been chasing me all over Atlanta ever since. I think he's a truck driver because he has this plain black, looks just like Kitt and Mike's car as well and has nothing on and the dents on Mom's car his from bumping into me on the road. I keep taking Centennial Park, knowing he can't take that big truck through the park and losing him."

Julie says "Angel, why didn't you tell me about this at home and sorry for thinking you've been racing I think Micheal once told me about that guy so he's back around again I thought he was dead."

Angel says "Mom deadmen can't drive trucks now!"

Julie says "Angel, please try to avoid this guy he's dangerous and I guess he got a good look at my Trans Am then. Oh Shoot, I guess I got to borrow somebody car then so what is the world does my boss with that guy. From what Micheal tells me he not really much in the U.S. lately and he was in California why would somebody follow Micheal all the way to the Georgia as well."

Angel says "Mom, I don't know all the answers but maybe you need to talk to Micheal and tell the Sheriff about this guy as well."

Julie says "Angel, please try to avoid this guy he's dangerous and I guess he got a good look at my Trans Am then. Oh Shoot, I guess I got to borrow somebody car then so what is the world does my boss with that guy. From what Micheal tells me he not really much in the U.S. lately and he was in California why would somebody follow Micheal all the way to the Georgia as well."

Angel says "Mom, I don't know all the answers but maybe you need to talk to Micheal and tell the Sheriff about this guy as well."

"Maybe Michael just told you he was dead so you wouldn't have to worry. Angel's right, we need to talk to Rosco about this especially if he is in Georgia. We've already got to be looking out for one guy and now another." Luke says.

"Um Julie, you do know California is in the U.S. right?" Bo asks.

"That's enough of all that, sit down and have some breakfast before you go gallivanting all over the county. It won't do you any good to worry on an empty stomach." Uncle Jesse says setting the last plate down. Everyone followed his orders and sat down to tuck in.

Cue Julieduke.

"Maybe Michael just told you he was dead so you wouldn't have to worry. Angel's right, we need to talk to Rosco about this especially if he is in Georgia. We've already got to be looking out for one guy and now another." Luke says.

"Um Julie, you do know California is in the U.S. right?" Bo asks.

"That's enough of all that, sit down and have some breakfast before you go gallivanting all over the county. It won't do you any good to worry on an empty stomach." Uncle Jesse says setting the last plate down. Everyone followed his orders and sat down to tuck in.

Cue Julieduke.

Julie says "Very funny Bo, I knew that but honey something nobody caught but me is that is if you lost this guy in Cennential Park well no wonder I'm out of gas, that's in Nashville, Tn and we live Atlanta, Ga."

Angel says "Oh Mom, I went that park in Atlanta but I don't know why I said that name and it's pretty funny and good breakfast Uncle Jesse. The Best Bacon in the county so far as this is the only place I've ate at so far."

Bo says "That's funny Rosco likes Bacon in his Omelets as well Angel, I think you might have something there."

Angel says "Oh Mom, maybe later we shouldn't go and pick up your car your going to get upset when you see the damage he did to Blackie."

Edited by Julieduke

Julie says "Very funny Bo, I knew that but honey something nobody caught but me is that is if you lost this guy in Cennential Park well no wonder I'm out of gas, that's in Nashville, Tn and we live Atlanta, Ga."

Angel says "Oh Mom, I went that park in Atlanta but I don't know why I said that name and it's pretty funny and good breakfast Uncle Jesse. The Best Bacon in the county so far as this is the only place I've ate at so far."

Bo says "That's funny Rosco likes Bacon in his Omelets as well Angel, I think you might have something there."

"Bo do us all and yourself a big favor shut your trap before you get yourself into more trouble than you can get yourself out of." Luke snapped.

Cue Julieduke.

"Bo do us all and yourself a big favor shut your trap before you get yourself into more trouble than you can get yourself out of." Luke snapped.

Cue Julieduke.

Angel says "Thank you, Uncle Luke but so what if like Bacon other people like bacon you know Buford loves Bacon and he's not related to me."

Julie says "Buford, is a German Sheperd and any dog likes Bacon in fact you can't keep them away why is even Velcro likes it as well."

Angel says "Ya, Mom because that cat has been with Buford since she's been eight weeks old shoot she practically barks at times."

Angel says "Thank you, Uncle Luke but so what if like Bacon other people like bacon you know Buford loves Bacon and he's not related to me."

Julie says "Buford, is a German Sheperd and any dog likes Bacon in fact you can't keep them away why is even Velcro likes it as well."

Angel says "Ya, Mom because that cat has been with Buford since she's been eight weeks old shoot she practically barks at times."

"A cat that barks is almost as bad as a dog that meows." Luke said. "You know if you want you could bring your car up here and have Cooter bang out those dents. Besides isn't Michael supposed to be racing Lizzy in it?"

Cue Julieduke.

"A cat that barks is almost as bad as a dog that meows." Luke said. "You know if you want you could bring your car up here and have Cooter bang out those dents. Besides isn't Michael supposed to be racing Lizzy in it?"

Cue Julieduke.

Julie says "Oh ya, but I was wondering I don't know this all this going on Luke I'm going to have Ulcers now. First this guy, and now somebody keeps following my daughter around Atlanta. And you know, I was thinking does anybody think somebody other my daughter should drive it up here from Atlanta."

Angel says "Oh Mom, wait a minute Uncle Jesse do you mind If I bring Buford and Velcro with me they've all alone ever since we left."

Julie says "Oh ya, but I was wondering I don't know this all this going on Luke I'm to have Ulcers now. First this guy, and now somebody keeps following my daughter around Atlanta. And you know, I was thinking does anybody think somebody other my daughter should drive it up here from Atlanta."

Angel says "Oh Mom, wait a minute Uncle Jesse do you mind If I bring Buford and Velcro with me they've all alone ever since we left."

"I think Luke and I should go." Bo said. "I mean think about it. If this guy is after you and Ang then maybe it's best if you stick around here for a while.

"You know for once you've got a good idea there Bo." Luke added.

Cue Julieduke.

"I think Luke and I should go." Bo said. "I mean think about it. If this guy is after you and Ang then maybe it's best if you stick around here for a while.

"You know for once you've got a good idea there Bo." Luke added.

Cue Julieduke.

Bo says "I know, and don't worry we'll bring Buford and Velcro but one question what kind of name is Velcro for a Cat Julie."

Julie says "Thanks Bo, oh you haven't met Velcro yet she's only six months old and she must ride in her pet taxi and don't let Buford ride in your lap as you drive either."

Bo says "What color is Velcro sis?"

Julie says "Oh she's Calico and full of attitude but she loves Men you ought to see when My boss comes over she is all hissing at him and Buford won't stop barking as well."

Bo says "Is Junior with Buford as well?"

Angel says "Oh no, Junior ran away last month he just took off and left and never came back I think it was something Velcro did to him or something!"

Bo says "I know, and don't worry we'll bring Buford and Velcro but one question what kind of name is Velcro for a Cat Julie."

Julie says "Thanks Bo, oh you haven't met Velcro yet she's only six months old and she must ride in her pet taxi and don't let Buford ride in your lap as you drive either."

Bo says "What color is Velcro sis?"

Julie says "Oh she's Calico and full of attitude but she loves Men you ought to see when My boss comes over she is all hissing at him and Buford won't stop barking as well."

Bo says "Is Junior with Buford as well?"

Angel says "Oh no, Junior ran away last month he just took off and left and never came back I think it was something Velcro did to him or something!"

Bo says "Oh thanks, I get to pick up little Mz. Attitude along with Buford you know I think I'll let Luke go get Velcro women love him. I'll got get Buford he's always loved me besides were buddies."

Julie says "Well Ya Bo, because you keeping giving him Bacon under the table on me and he gets sick after you have left!"

Bo says "Oh thanks, I get to pick up little Mz. Attitude along with Buford you know I think I'll let Luke go get Velcro women love him. I'll got get Buford he's always loved me besides were buddies."

Julie says "Well Ya Bo, because you keeping giving him Bacon under the table on me and he gets sick after you have left!"

"So there's a woman that doesn't like Bo, why am I not surprised?" Luke asks.

"You guys can go after breakfast. It'll give you something to do other than spend all day thinking about Lizzy. She'll be fine Luke." Daisy said.

"Who Lizzy?" Cooter asks coming in the door. Luke nods and Cooter smiles. "She's a Davenport and she's more stubborn than either you or Bo."

Cue Julieduke.

"So there's a woman that doesn't like Bo, why am I not surprised?" Luke asks.

"You guys can go after breakfast. It'll give you something to do other than spend all day thinking about Lizzy. She'll be fine Luke." Daisy said.

"Who Lizzy?" Cooter asks coming in the door. Luke nods and Cooter smiles. "She's a Davenport and she's more stubborn than either you or Bo."

Cue Julieduke.

Angel says "Oh Uncle Cooter, you see Bo and Luke are picking up Mom's car because this guy in black truck has been following me all over Atlanta in Mom's Trans Am. And it has a few dents. And also Buford and Velcro you see Velcro will be find but that Cat tries to get her own way all the time."

Bo says " And you don't Angel?"

Angel says "Oh Uncle Cooter, you see Bo and Luke are picking up Mom's car because this guy in black truck has been following me all over Atlanta in Mom's Trans Am. And it has a few dents. And also Buford and Velcro you see Velcro will be find but that Cat tries to get her own way all the time."

Bo says " And you don't Angel?"

"Dents? No problem should only take about twenty minutes. Anyone heard from Lizzy yet?" Cooter asks.

"No but it's just now 10:00 the visit's probably starting now." Luke answers.

Cue Julieduke.

"Dents? No problem should only take about twenty minutes. Anyone heard from Lizzy yet?" Cooter asks.

"No but it's just now 10:00 the visit's probably starting now." Luke answers.

Cue Julieduke.

Angel says "Uncle Cooter, but it was a eighteen wheeler and it has the same finish as Micheal Knights car and loudest horn I've ever heard I just about jumped out of my seat the first time I heard it myself."

Angel says "Uncle Cooter, but it was a eighteen wheeler and it has the same finish as Micheal Knights car and loudest horn I've ever heard I just about jumped out of my seat the first time I heard it myself."

"Like I said it should take about 20 minutes. Are you doubtin' the best mechanic in Hazzard?" Cooter asks.

Cue Julieduke.

"Like I said it should take about 20 minutes. Are you doubtin' the best mechanic in Hazzard?" Cooter asks.

Cue Julieduke.

Angel says "Well, I'm sorry and I tried to avoid this guy but he was faster than I was at the time Uncle Cooter."

Julie says "Wait a minute trucks aren't know for speed Angel, there know for hauling how in the hell did he get that truck so damm fast now."

Angel says "Mom, I don't believe you always tell me about my cussing that's at least two right now."

Angel says "Well, I'm sorry and I tried to avoid this guy but he was faster than I was at the time Uncle Cooter."

Julie says "Wait a minute trucks aren't know for speed Angel, there know for hauling how in the hell did he get that truck so damm fast now."

Angel says "Mom, I don't believe you always tell me about my cussing that's at least two right now."

"Yeah you're supposed to be setting an example for your kid Julie." Bo says.

"Watch your language in my house young lady." Uncle Jesse chides.

Cue Julieduke.

"Yeah you're supposed to be setting an example for your kid Julie." Bo says.

"Watch your language in my house young lady." Uncle Jesse chides.

Cue Julieduke.

Julie says "Okay, but how in the world can a truck being so dang fast in the first place and Cooter what if you tagged along as well. It might not be drivable right now, we don't know what kind of damage a really strong eighteen wheeler can do to a Trans Am now."

Angel says "Mom, it barely starts up lately I think the transmission is messed on it but I'm not sure."

Julie says "Oh great, are you sure and please we got the best mechanic in town right Cooter you'll have Blackie purring like a kitten."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.