Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo says "I still here, I didn't get out of the car Angelena what a question If I didn't know any better on that right there!"

Cue Bo's Crush

Julie says "I wonder where my brother and my daughter is at right now, she loves to drive fast but she still can't get turn with knicking something. I got more dents on my car from Angelena then anything else."

Cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport

Julie says "I wonder where my brother and my daughter is at right now, she loves to drive fast but she still can't get turn with knicking something. I got more dents on my car from Angelena then anything else."

Cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport

Right at the Moment Bertha Jo and Bubba pull up and she gets out and she see's Julie and everybody else and she says "Julie Duke I haven't seen you in years so what's going on with you. Oh guess what I had quit the Tough Person thing, me and Bubba are expecting are very first baby and fighting ain't too good when your pregant you know."

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Bo's Crush

Right at the Moment Bertha Jo and Bubba pull up and she gets out and she see's Julie and everybody else and she says "Julie Duke I haven't seen you in years so what's going on with you. Oh guess what I had quit the Tough Person thing, me and Bubba are expecting are very first baby and fighting ain't too good when your pregant you know."

"Hey BJ long time no see. It's great you're going to have a kid. Boy or girl?" Lizzy asks turning to see the pair.

Cue Julieduke.

"Hey BJ long time no see. It's great you're going to have a kid. Boy or girl?" Lizzy asks turning to see the pair.

Cue Julieduke.

Bertha Jo says "I want a girl and Bubba here wants a Boy, but one of each would be great as well."

Bubba says "Hey Julie, so when are going to let me train in the Toughman competion and it's the Rattlesnake bagging this year. Let me guess the Axe throwing event this time, the Hazzard Hoe-Down is going to be a blast I hear that Rascal Flatts are going to perform this year."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Bertha Jo says "I want a girl and Bubba here wants a Boy, but one of each would be great as well."

Bubba says "Hey Julie, so when are going to let me train in the Toughman competion and it's the Rattlesnake bagging this year. Let me guess the Axe throwing event this time, the Hazzard Hoe-Down is going to be a blast I hear that Rascal Flatts are going to perform this year."

"Rascal Flatts is performing this year? No way, I'd love to see them in concert. What do you think Luke you gonna participate in the Axe throwin' this year?" Lizzy asks.

Cue Julieduke.

"Rascal Flatts is performing this year? No way, I'd love to see them in concert. What do you think Luke you gonna participate in the Axe throwin' this year?" Lizzy asks.

Cue Julieduke.

Julie says "Okay, but you first you got to catch the Axe any sissy can throw one now?"

Bubba says "Julie, Lizzy and Bertha Jo I signed up for the Axe Throwing contest and the Rattlesnaking bagging as well. I've been training for all of them but Bertha Jo gets nervous when I practice."

Julie says "Why is that Bubba?"

Julie says "Okay, but you first you got to catch the Axe any sissy can throw one now?"

Bubba says "Julie, Lizzy and Bertha Jo I signed up for the Axe Throwing contest and the Rattlesnaking bagging as well. I've been training for all of them but Bertha Jo gets nervous when I practice."

Julie says "Why is that Bubba?"

"Let me guess you're scared you're gonna get bit by a little old rattler?" Lizzy says adding just a bit of sass to it.

"Of course I signed up for the Axe catching contest. I got to prove to you I'm still as good as ever." Luke answers.

Cue Julie.

"Let me guess you're scared you're gonna get bit by a little old rattler?" Lizzy says adding just a bit of sass to it.

"Of course I signed up for the Axe catching contest. I got to prove to you I'm still as good as ever." Luke answers.

Cue Julie.

Julie says "You know Bo signed up for the RattleSnake bagging again and it seems that Grandpa is coming as well."

Congressman Tropicana says "What exactly is Axe Catching and Rattlesnake bagging they sound dangerous and what in the world is the "ToughMan" Thing as well."

Bubba says "No I ain't scared of the Rattlesnakes there scared of me Lizzy!"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Bo's Crush

Julie says "You know Bo signed up for the RattleSnake bagging again and it seems that Grandpa is coming as well."

Congressman Tropicana says "What exactly is Axe Catching and Rattlesnake bagging they sound dangerous and what in the world is the "ToughMan" Thing as well."

Bubba says "No I ain't scared of the Rattlesnakes there scared of me Lizzy!"

"Axe catching and old fashioned Rattlesnake sackin' are two of the events for the annual Hazzard Hoe down which is an annual fundraiser to build a hospital in Hazzard. Really their just like their title suggests. For axe catching you have to catch an axe then throw it at a target, closest to a bulls eye wins, and Rattler sackin' you sack as many rattlers as you can in the allotted time one with the most wins. The Tough man, er tough person sorry BJ, is another one of the events that takes place. It's really just a boxing tournament that takes place but I guess you could call it a fight. Any way it brings out the entire town and maybe one year we'll get that hospital built. And Bubba if thinkin' that rattlers are scared of you helps you sleep better at night then so be it."

Cue anyone.

"Axe catching and old fashioned Rattlesnake sackin' are two of the events for the annual Hazzard Hoe down which is an annual fundraiser to build a hospital in Hazzard. Really their just like their title suggests. For axe catching you have to catch an axe then throw it at a target, closest to a bulls eye wins, and Rattler sackin' you sack as many rattlers as you can in the allotted time one with the most wins. The Tough man, er tough person sorry BJ, is another one of the events that takes place. It's really just a boxing tournament that takes place but I guess you could call it a fight. Any way it brings out the entire town and maybe one year we'll get that hospital built. And Bubba if thinkin' that rattlers are scared of you helps you sleep better at night then so be it."

Cue anyone.

Congressman Tropicana says "Oh shoot when I was kid we used to bag Rattlesnakes all the time but it was more needed than a sport I once got twenty in one bag."

Congressman Tropicana says "Oh shoot when I was kid we used to bag Rattlesnakes all the time but it was more needed than a sport I once got twenty in one bag."

"Wow twenty at once that is impressive. Anyone else entering any of the competitions?" Lizzy asks looking around at everyone standing there.

Cue anyone.

"Wow twenty at once that is impressive. Anyone else entering any of the competitions?" Lizzy asks looking around at everyone standing there.

Cue anyone.

Congressman Tropicana says "Well, I was thinking of entering the Rattlesnake bagging contest and see where my Grandson gets it from he so much like me. I guess there is a little Tropicana in him after all."

Just them Angelena pulls in and she looks and her Uncle and says "No Wonder, you love that so much it's fun to drive after all. It's like he's got a mind of his own."

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Congressman Tropicana says "Well, I was thinking of entering the Rattlesnake bagging contest and see where my Grandson gets it from he so much like me. I guess there is a little Tropicana in him after all."

Just them Angelena pulls in and she looks and her Uncle and says "No Wonder, you love that so much it's fun to drive after all. It's like he's got a mind of his own."

"Hey Bo did you know your granddad used to bag rattlers? Got twenty at once apparently. What's your record, five wasn't it?" Lizzy calls as Bo climbs out of the general.

Cue anyone.

"Hey Bo did you know your granddad used to bag rattlers? Got twenty at once apparently. What's your record, five wasn't it?" Lizzy calls as Bo climbs out of the general.

Cue anyone.

Bo Looks at Lizzy and says "Oh no way Granddad had a record of twenty, well my highest is seven actually but the number eight must've been paid off to get away now."

Angelena looks her Mother, Uncle's and Great-Grandpa and says "Is there anywhere that says girls can't enter now."

Bo Looks at Lizzy and says "Oh no way Granddad had a record of twenty, well my highest is seven actually but the number eight must've been paid off to get away now."

Angelena looks her Mother, Uncle's and Great-Grandpa and says "Is there anywhere that says girls can't enter now."

"I don't think so Ang but you may want to...no you know what I'm looking forward to seeing you beat the pants off of those two. If they had to change the tough man competition to tough person then I'm sure they wouldn't mind letting you compete." Lizzy says.

cue julieduke.

"I don't think so Ang but you may want to...no you know what I'm looking forward to seeing you beat the pants off of those two. If they had to change the tough man competition to tough person then I'm sure they wouldn't mind letting you compete." Lizzy says.

cue julieduke.

Angelena looks at Lizzy says "Well, it's the Toughperson thing then and don't worry Mom I did get Alex Hogg is boxing classes a couple of years ago. This will be cinch I'm pretty good at boxing after all."

Julie says "You make sure to wear a helmet and don't break your nose it's pretty just the way you have it."

Angelena looks at Lizzy says "Well, it's the Toughperson thing then and don't worry Mom I did get Alex Hogg is boxing classes a couple of years ago. This will be cinch I'm pretty good at boxing after all."

Julie says "You make sure to wear a helmet and don't break your nose it's pretty just the way you have it."

"So Lizzy are you going to be entering anything this year?" Cooter asks.

"Nope, I've got too much on my mind already. I'll be there but I don't know if I could compete." Lizzy answers.

Cue Julieduke.

"So Lizzy are you going to be entering anything this year?" Cooter asks.

"Nope, I've got too much on my mind already. I'll be there but I don't know if I could compete." Lizzy answers.

Cue Julieduke.

Angelena says "Hey Bubba, do you think you could teach me the finer points and you know If I get to the finals all bets off."

"I'm sure he'd love to Ang, so does anyone know anything about this Coltrane guy whose supposedly after Julie?" Lizzy asks.

Cue Julieduke.

Angelena says "Well he's my father, and he came after me in Atlanta at school and the only thing that saved me was that Lt. Morrison wanted to talk to me about Brian Coltrane at the time because he thought he was my father. But I still think Rosco P. Coltrane is my Grandfather and that would make Maryanne and Brian cousins to me after all."

Angelena says "Well he's my father, and he came after me in Atlanta at school and the only thing that saved me was that Lt. Morrison wanted to talk to me about Brian Coltrane at the time because he thought he was my father. But I still think Rosco P. Coltrane is my Grandfather and that would make Maryanne and Brian cousins to me after all."

"Do we know anything else? Like why he's after Julie and Angelena or what we're going to do when we do catch him?" Lizzy asks.

Cue Julieduke.

"Do we know anything else? Like why he's after Julie and Angelena or what we're going to do when we do catch him?" Lizzy asks.

Cue Julieduke.

Julie says "Well, I got enough family, and Angelena please there is no proof that the Sheriff is my father as well."

Angelena says "What about the fact, when it comes to your job you think the very same way as well."

Julie says "Well, I got enough family, and Angelena please there is no proof that the Sheriff is my father as well."

Angelena says "What about the fact, when it comes to your job you think the very same way as well."

"It could be just her growing up in Hazzard to think that way. It doesn't matter who your blood is, as long as you have the family you were raised with, your friends and the people who care about you, you'll always have your true family." Lizzy responds.

Cue Julieduke.

"It could be just her growing up in Hazzard to think that way. It doesn't matter who your blood is, as long as you have the family you were raised with, your friends and the people who care about you, you'll always have your true family." Lizzy responds.

Cue Julieduke.

Julie says "Angelena, Lizzy is very right and there is something else I've trying to tell you and here goes did you know that you have a baby sister well she's your half-sister the two of you share the same father."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.