Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo: Hey yall come back' date=' I need to speak to Julie.

cue anyone[/quote']

Julie says "Excuse me, this is Red Riding Hood here and what's so important Bo can't it wait till you get home. Oh you missed it I finally realized my feelings for Micheal, and got scolded by Grandfather here as well. Lizzy stood up for me, and you know what it felt good to defy our Grandfather."

cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport

Bo: I guess it can wait' date=' but you gotta see Angelena drive the General and could you explian to Angel that Rosco is not your grandfather.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie says "Well let's see why don't the two of you come home and I got a picture and sorry the letter Uncle Jesse had for me. Well it fell in the fireplace, it's a accident and I got the sweetest picture to show Angel here and if she still thinks That Rosco is her Grandfather well then she is the most stubborn girl around here."

cue Bo's Crush

Bo: I thought you where stubborn. (laughs)

Julie says "Where do you think my daughter gets it from just tell her that I planted a the biggest kiss on Micheal and Grandpa Tropicana was so mad at me. Oh and he thinks he below he as well, he wants me to marry and Lawyer or a Judge."

Cue Bo's Crush

Bo: Angel whats to know what kind of sibling?

cue Julieduke

Julie says "It was only a kiss, listen I want Angel to talk to Lizzy about something important and I'm not thinking about that right now. Why doesn't she ask Micheal what kind of sibling allright."

cue Bo's Crush

Julie says "Hey the two of you asked I'm still young and she'll be in college soon enough and I'm that old yet now."

cue Bo's Crush

Micheal says "Excuse me Julie, how old are you exactly again now?"

Julie says "29 and holding, I'm not going past 30 okay."

Micheal says "Okay, so you was 11 when you had Angelena that is pretty talented and went to college."

Julie says "Hey come home soon, I miss you right now and besides this ain't fair and beside if you want to play that game how old are you Micheal Knight?"

Micheal says "If you won't tell me, I'm not telling you Julie!"

Kitt says "Oh Julie, I know what Micheal's age is and what your age is and your younger but lets see where this goes right now shall we. Besides the Sheriff is acting on the tip from Kit Carson, I wonder when he's going to realize that Kit Carson is dead now."

Julie says "Kitt, your bad I don't believe I think Hazzard is rubbing off on you now!"

Kitt says "Well something has rubbed off on to the bottom of me and I need a car wash something awful and what's so funny it's not that funny. Micheal said to leave the tip, but he didn't want to found out that is was him that left the tip after all."

Everybody can't stop laughing now, because even Congressman Tropicana gets the joke about Kit Carson leaving the Sheriff a Tip. He is amazed with a talking car, and he still can't get over that his daughter and now granddaughter has gone againist who he thought they should marry. He wanted read the letter his daughter wrote to his son-in-law had he known that Julie wasn't any relation to Jesse Duke he would've filed for custody with his wife and they would've taken her right out of Hazzard and to Ohio for a proper raising.

Cue Bo's Crush

Micheal says "Excuse me Julie, how old are you exactly again now?"

Julie says "29 and holding, I'm not going past 30 okay."

Micheal says "Okay, so you was 11 when you had Angelena that is pretty talented and went to college."

Julie says "Hey come home soon, I miss you right now and besides this ain't fair and beside if you want to play that game how old are you Micheal Knight?"

Micheal says "If you won't tell me, I'm not telling you Julie!"

Kitt says "Oh Julie, I know what Micheal's age is and what your age is and your younger but lets see where this goes right now shall we. Besides the Sheriff is acting on the tip from Kit Carson, I wonder when he's going to realize that Kit Carson is dead now."

Julie says "Kitt, your bad I don't believe I think Hazzard is rubbing off on you now!"

Kitt says "Well something has rubbed off on to the bottom of me and I need a car wash something awful and what's so funny it's not that funny. Micheal said to leave the tip, but he didn't want to found out that is was him that left the tip after all."

Everybody can't stop laughing now, because even Congressman Tropicana gets the joke about Kit Carson leaving the Sheriff a Tip. He is amazed with a talking car, and he still can't get over that his daughter and now granddaughter has gone againist who he thought they should marry. He wanted read the letter his daughter wrote to his son-in-law had he known that Julie wasn't any relation to Jesse Duke he would've filed for custody with his wife and they would've taken her right out of Hazzard and to Ohio for a proper raising.

Cue Bo's Crush

Congressman Tropicana says "Jesse Duke, we need to talk in private and young lady I don't care who you date now. I'm cancelling your trust fund but don't worry Angelena's is still around you know it was worth One million dollars about plus intersect as the same with your daughter. I sure I can use that money on something else more intersecting."

Uncle Jesse says "That was uncalled for Julian, and you know that just because your Granddaughter like somebody that you don't like well you just don't go doing stuff like that."

Cue Bo's Crush

Congressman Tropicana says "Jesse Duke, we need to talk in private and young lady I don't care who you date now. I'm cancelling your trust fund but don't worry Angelena's is still around you know it was worth One million dollars about plus intersect as the same with your daughter. I sure I can use that money on something else more intersecting."

Uncle Jesse says "That was uncalled for Julian, and you know that just because your Granddaughter like somebody that you don't like well you just don't go doing stuff like that."

Cue Bo's Crush

Julie says "Hey Grandpa, that's not even fair you can't go treating me like one of your volutneers now. You know, I glad you didn't get a chance to read that letter I don't care either James Duke is my father and so be it. And I'm glad that Momma was attracted to my daddy I wouldn't be here is she wasn't."

Cue Bo's Crush

Angelena: Ok' date=' Uncle bo, how do I turn around and go home?[/quote']

Bo says "Wait turn here and just swing around and take it easy these are new shocks on the General. And good driving your natural just don't get any tree okay Angelena."

Bo picks up the cb and says "Hey Little Sis, where are you 10-4 what is there a party there and nobody told me about yet."

Julie picks up the cb and says "Oh no but Grandpa just cancelled my trust fund because I like Micheal that's all and it seems that Rosco has acted on tip from Kit Carson. I find this kind or Ironic he was an Outlaw and he's dead as well."

Cue Bo's Crush

Bo says "Wait turn here and just swing around and take it easy these are new shocks on the General. And good driving your natural just don't get any tree okay Angelena."

Bo picks up the cb and says "Hey Little Sis, where are you 10-4 what is there a party there and nobody told me about yet."

Julie picks up the cb and says "Oh no but Grandpa just cancelled my trust fund because I like Micheal that's all and it seems that Rosco has acted on tip from Kit Carson. I find this kind or Ironic he was an Outlaw and he's dead as well."

Cue Bo's Crush

Julie puts the cb down after she tells Bo goodbye and she says "Oh boy me and my big mouth Micheal I just blew it for ya now he knows and but it's kinda of funny. Here's hoping his cb is broken in his patrol car now."

cue Bo's Crush

Julie puts the cb down after she tells Bo goodbye and she says "Oh boy me and my big mouth Micheal I just blew it for ya now he knows and but it's kinda of funny. Here's hoping his cb is broken in his patrol car now."

cue Bo's Crush

Micheal says "That okay Julie, I don't think anybody listening on Hazzard will ever forget this now this is better than having the radio on during the Styx's Marathon of all day."

Cue Bo's Crush

Balladeer: Let's see Rosco is acting on tip from Kit Carson, but wait a minute ain't he dead and was an Outlaw I think he wants that Reward Money now. Everybody is laughing and please take Kitt to the car wash allreadry were tired of the complaining allreadry now. I wonder what Rosco thinks when he realizes the trick pulled on him he has to realize this by now.

Angelena: ok ' date=' is my mom going out with Mike Knight?[/quote']

Bo says "Ya, but apparently she lost her trust fund but you still have your I guess it's worth One Million dollars and Grandpa Tropicana isn't too happy on her choice of men. I wonder if I dated one the girls from the Trashettes what Grandpa would do now. hmm."

cue Bo's Crush

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.