Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

Bo says "I don't know Julie, I still don't like and besides you want him to catch to you then?"

Julie says "That's the whole part of the plan Bo, isn't it brillant and and besides I'll be careful with the General if that's what your wandering about."

Micheal says "Shouldn't somebody make sure nothing happens to ya Julie?"

Cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport or anybody

Julie says "Micheal, I don't know about you but I don't need some fancy car I once outran a suspect in my Boss's Chevette it's not how big your engine it's how you handle your car that you're driving."

Bo says "What was the other guy driving?"

Julie says "Some fancy Italian sportscar, it was real blow to his ego that somebody in a Chevette outran and that Boss of mine never looked at his Chevette or me the sameway ever again."

Micheal says "Oh come on, you outdrove somebody in a Chevette and he was driving a Italian Sportscar what was it a Fiat?"

Julie says "No, it was Ferrari and it was one of the quick models. Oh the Chevette was a stick and I got to admit I didn't think it was that fast in fact everybody in the department kept calling Speedracer."

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julie says "Micheal, I don't know about you but I don't need some fancy car I once outran a suspect in my Boss's Chevette it's not how big your engine it's how you handle your car that you're driving."

Bo says "What was the other guy driving?"

Julie says "Some fancy Italian sportscar, it was real blow to his ego that somebody in a Chevette outran and that Boss of mine never looked at his Chevette or me the sameway ever again."

Micheal says "Oh come on, you outdrove somebody in a Chevette and he was driving a Italian Sportscar what was it a Fiat?"

Julie says "No, it was Ferrari and it was one of the quick models. Oh the Chevette was a stick and I got to admit I didn't think it was that fast in fact everybody in the department kept calling Speedracer."

Bo says "Sis, well how in the world did a Chevette outrun a Ferrari and there quick I never seen a slow Ferrari in my life?"

Julie says "Oh well you know me when I start driving and Angelena I bet you didn't know that I did that uh!"

Bo says "Sis, well how in the world did a Chevette outrun a Ferrari and there quick I never seen a slow Ferrari in my life?"

Julie says "Oh well you know me when I start driving and Angelena I bet you didn't know that I did that uh!"

Bo says "I don't believe that a Chevette could keep with a Ferrari, maybe a Chevelle could but not what you're saying."

Just then a car pulled in and Julie looks and she says "Hey it's Coy and Vance here for a visit and it Angel there more cousins here and wow, when they get that car don't usually drive another kind of car Bo."

Angelena: Mom' date=' you cuold get put in Jail or is it just different in Hazzard?

cue anyone[/quote']

"It's really that different in Hazzard. Remember my favorite saying about the Hazzard Judicial system Dad?" Lizzy asked.

"Flypaper sticks better than criminal charges." Luke and Cooter quoted together.

Lizzy swallowed hard then cleared her throat as another car pulled up to the farm house. "Grand Central Station anyone." Lizzy suggested.

Cue anyone.

"It's really that different in Hazzard. Remember my favorite saying about the Hazzard Judicial system Dad?" Lizzy asked.

"Flypaper sticks better than criminal charges." Luke and Cooter quoted together.

Lizzy swallowed hard then cleared her throat as another car pulled up to the farm house. "Grand Central Station anyone." Lizzy suggested.

Cue anyone.

Coy and Vance see all these people and Coy says "Uh it's busier than jumper cables and a drag race Cousin and it seems that Julie and her daughter Angelena they seem to be talking about something. Probaly your driving Vance."

Julie says "Hey Coy and Vance what brings you to Hazzard."

Vance says "A ford mostly, but Coy's driving who is the lady deputy we had to lose her real quick."

Angelena: Ok' date=' more realitives, oh , im lost.

cue anyone[/quote']

Coy says "Hey I'm Coy, the good looking one and better driver of the two."

Vance says "Hi, I'm Vance and I don't agree with that you've got to be Julie's daughter and I heard about you winning State Championship for your High School."

Cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport or Anybody

Angelena: Really' date=' thanks Uncle Vance. Nice car, uncle coy?[/quote']

Julie says "Hey guys, no hug for your cousin here you know it's been decades since you see me last and I trying to get Angelena to go with me so I can speed by Rosco so I can talk to him Cop to Cop. But she doesn't seem to want to go and the lady Deputy that you thought you had lost just pulled in and she doesn't seem amuzed or by the way that's Maryanne and she'll do I need to talk to another cop about something anyways."

Coy says "So, I get a ticket as bonus cousin."

Vance says "You was driving Coy, don't try to be like Britney Spears and tell her it's me that was driving we don't look that much alike now."

Julie says "Hey guys, no hug for your cousin here you know it's been decades since you see me last and I trying to get Angelena to go with me so I can speed by Rosco so I can talk to him Cop to Cop. But she doesn't seem to want to go and the lady Deputy that you thought you had lost just pulled in and she doesn't seem amuzed or by the way that's Maryanne and she'll do I need to talk to another cop about something anyways."

Coy says "So, I get a ticket as bonus cousin."

Vance says "You was driving Coy, don't try to be like Britney Spears and tell her it's me that was driving we don't look that much alike now."

Micheal says "I've heard about the name Duke in Nascar racing a while back any connection and they the drivers were really good but quit quikly.

Micheal says "I've heard about the name Duke in Nascar racing a while back any connection and they the drivers were really good but quit quikly.

Coy says "Hey your Lizzy, and Cooter's daughter but you wasn't around too much I remember you being crazy about cars."

Vance says "Ya, I think I remember you but Lizzy was much younger as well."

Julie says "Listen guys, what brings you back to Hazzard and did you know that my daughter got accepted at University of North Carolina and she is going to be a Lady Tarheels."

Coy says "Hey your Lizzy, and Cooter's daughter but you wasn't around too much I remember you being crazy about cars."

Vance says "Ya, I think I remember you but Lizzy was much younger as well."

Julie says "Listen guys, what brings you back to Hazzard and did you know that my daughter got accepted at University of North Carolina and she is going to be a Lady Tarheels."

"It's been about twenty years, of course I was younger back then. Got any plans while visiting Hazzard or just dropped by for a visit?" Lizzy answered. She turned spotting another car and looked back at Uncle Jesse. "Are you expecting anymore visitors?"

"You never expect visitors at the Dukes most of them just show up." Cooter reminded her.

"Right." Lizzy shifted her stance as the blonde lady approached. She stopped at the edge of the group and looked at the ladies.

"May I ask which one of you ladies is Elizabeth Jackson-Davenport."

"That's me ma'am." Lizzy said stepping forward with an extended hand.

"I'm Christine Webster, Atlanta Department of Child Services. It has come to our attention that you filed for custody of Molly Crenshaw." Christine said not liking what she was about to do, but shaking Lizzy's hand none the less.

"Yes ma'am, the man I talked to at the courthouse said it was perfectly legal."

"It is, it's just that our department is sent out randomly to the homes in question to make observations. Is there somewhere else we can talk about this privately?"

Lizzy nodded and looked back at Bo and Luke. Luke pulled her into a hug muttering that everything would be ok and then released her. Lizzy turned to Christine and then led her a bit of the way off out of ear shot from everyone else. Christine didn't want to break the young woman's spirits, but it came with the job and she had to make sure Lizzy knew what she was getting into.

Cue anyone.

Angelena: Yep' date=' ain't ya proud of me?

cue anyone[/quote']

Coy says "Of Course, and your doing good just get to the ladies final four and win the championship and don't just be watching the game be a player."

Vance says "Hey, so what are going to major in then?"

"It's been about twenty years, of course I was younger back then. Got any plans while visiting Hazzard or just dropped by for a visit?" Lizzy answered. She turned spotting another car and looked back at Uncle Jesse. "Are you expecting anymore visitors?"

"You never expect visitors at the Dukes most of them just show up." Cooter reminded her.

"Right." Lizzy shifted her stance as the blonde lady approached. She stopped at the edge of the group and looked at the ladies.

"May I ask which one of you ladies is Elizabeth Jackson-Davenport."

"That's me ma'am." Lizzy said stepping forward with an extended hand.

"I'm Christine Webster, Atlanta Department of Child Services. It has come to our attention that you filed for custody of Molly Crenshaw." Christine said not liking what she was about to do, but shaking Lizzy's hand none the less.

"Yes ma'am, the man I talked to at the courthouse said it was perfectly legal."

"It is, it's just that our department is sent out randomly to the homes in question to make observations. Is there somewhere else we can talk about this privately?"

Lizzy nodded and looked back at Bo and Luke. Luke pulled her into a hug muttering that everything would be ok and then released her. Lizzy turned to Christine and then led her a bit of the way off out of ear shot from everyone else. Christine didn't want to break the young woman's spirits, but it came with the job and she had to make sure Lizzy knew what she was getting into.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Angelena, listen you have a baby sister with the man that is your father and her name is Molly Crenshaw and her mother had no idea she was having her. Lizzy, is trying to get custody of our best friends baby daughter you see she was in a coma for the entire pregancy and they cut off her life support after she had the baby. She never even knew and her parents only wanted the baby and they used to her it makes me mad and I'm behind 100 percent with what Lizzy is trying to do right now. Now this may come as a shock but you probaly got other siblings from what the man in jail did to other woman and we don't know how many. But just keep in mind they did what he did to me to their mothers and it wasn't their fault at all."

Coy says "Julie, you look different what happened to what's the bruise on hand about it and Angelena somebody grabbed you by the arm and bruised you up pretty bad what happened around here."

Vance says "Hey Uncle Jesse, what's going around here why is Julie so skiddish she was never like this before?"

Cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport or anybody else.

Julie says "Angelena, listen you have a baby sister with the man that is your father and her name is Molly Crenshaw and her mother had no idea she was having her. Lizzy, is trying to get custody of our best friends baby daughter you see she was in a coma for the entire pregancy and they cut off her life support after she had the baby. She never even knew and her parents only wanted the baby and they used to her it makes me mad and I'm behind 100 percent with what Lizzy is trying to do right now. Now this may come as a shock but you probaly got other siblings from what the man in jail did to other woman and we don't know how many. But just keep in mind they did what he did to me to their mothers and it wasn't their fault at all."

Coy says "Julie, you look different what happened to what's the bruise on hand about it and Angelena somebody grabbed you by the arm and bruised you up pretty bad what happened around here."

Vance says "Hey Uncle Jesse, what's going around here why is Julie so skiddish she was never like this before?"

Cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport or anybody else.

Uncle Jesse says "Listen Vance maybe we ought to talk about this is in private besides I don't want everybody hearing and can you get your cousin's attention maybe she can explain what happened yesterday to ya."

Coy says "Come to think about Julie does look like something is bothering more than usual anyways who is Angelena's father nobody ever talks about it. Just that he's out of the picture and don't ask anybody about it as well."

Vance asks Julie is she wanted to talk to him, Coy and Uncle Jesse in the house and if Angelena wanted to come in as well and he says "Listen Cousin, something is wrong but I can point it out but something happened today and I just can't put my finger on it rigt now."

Julie says "Yes, something to me and my daughter but it would be easier to talk about in the house Vance I don't want everybody to here besides they allreadry know did you know that Congressman Tropicana is Bo and I's grandfather and Angelena's Great-Grandfather as well. Okay, so maybe I didn't exactly tell you what happened with me and Angelena's father but it really isn't any of your business really. What you and Vicki that didn't really work out but we don't pry into that now. But we will talk with you in the house so you can understand what happened today and it's pretty big, but first understand that Brian Coltrane was my hero today."

Vance says "Now, that I just don't believe I never did get along with him and how did that happened I just the curious type."

Coy says "Of Course, and your doing good just get to the ladies final four and win the championship and don't just be watching the game be a player."

Vance says "Hey, so what are going to major in then?"

Angelena: Hopefully in Basketball, that if you got ant suggestions.

cue anyone

Angelena: Hopefully in Basketball' date=' that if you got ant suggestions.

cue anyone[/quote']

Coy says "No Angel, your going to need more than that what If the Basketball doesn't pan out or you get hurt along the way."

Angelena: Well' date=' for a back up plan... I could work here in Hazzard County. But i'm not sure of what else.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie says "Well, you could be the new postmistress and help make sure everybody gets their mail. I know, It's not glamourus like being a WNBA Star but it's a living unless you wanted to go law school and be and attourney they make mad money. But here in Hazzard County nothing stick apparently they get more charges dropped than anything else."

With that there was a chuckle and Julie looked and Angelena and says "Will have to explain that to you when nobody around okay."

cue Bo's Crush

Angelena: well who's really around?

cue anyone

Julie says "For one, the Social Worker talking with Lizzy and she's wants to get custody of your baby sister. And I'm too busy for taking care of baby again you know and besides I'm got work and pretty soon you will be at school and then it will get Lizzy mad at me If I said I wanted to raise the baby."

Cue Bo's Crush

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.