USA Network - Feburary 8th, 9th, 10th & 11th

DaneyDuke

thanks Daney for the heads up.

See onthe USA page thow they are promoting it? Also stars Psych's James Roday! I think they are doing that since Psych is one of the top shows on cable.

I wonder if USA will edit it correctly ? Maybe they will edit the PG13 version and then it will be more inline with what everyone wanted. Maybe ya'll will be surprised.

I'm gone

Darrell

Daney - Funny thing is that I love Psych. I think that is one of the funniest and clever shows on all of TV. Almost forgot that James Roday is Billy Prickett in the 05 movie.

Tim - What Daney said about it benefitting the Dukes fandom and discovering the original TV show is what I have been saying since day 1. And also becasue I love the movie. Now please get off your soapbox again, move on and ple3ase don't make this thread an anti-movie one. It was just for info purposes if anyone wanted to see the movie on TV, that's all.

I'm gone

Darrell

The pros and cons of this movie have been hashed over before, so other than one aspect of the movie, I am not going to go down that path. Having said that...

I admit I was looking forward to seeing this movie again (saw it once in the theater, have not rented or bought the DVD). However, it was for the scenes with the General Lee in them. I know that many people have raved about the chase scenes in the movie Bullitt, with Steve McQueen, but with all due respect, IMO the chase scenes in the DOH movie blow them away. Kudos to the production team for getting at least one thing right.