DOCTOR WHO are back! on Sci Fi on July release!

TRPColtrane95

hi guys,

I wonder if any you like watch Doctor Who on Sci-Fi channel will coming back on July 6th on Friday with 3rd Season right now in two week away.. any who love this show series? from past 1 Season.. and we had new actress girl.. who change from Billie Piper 'Rose Tyler' as well.. So they will start on July 6th Friday not forget that but I think would be on 7 or 8 pm as well.. not forget that okay guys? that all thanks. I just read news from Sci FI com on http://www.scifi.com/doctorwho/ that is it.. thanks. :)

Wow, I haven't seen Doctor Who in ages. Looks like the BBC is trying to get young and sexy with this whole outer-space gig, eh?

261662526.jpg

I used to catch the show on PBS once in awhile. I discovered it while channel-flipping some years ago. I remember seeing a crowd of people rush into a police box and then it vaporized. I recall thinking, "What the hell??" So I watched the rest of the show that night, and then watched it again the next week, and the next, all in trying to figure out..."What the hell??"

With an ever-changing cast, cheesy special effects, and meandering script writing, this show breaks every rule of TV success in the book. Though the story concepts themselves are interesting, and the open-ended possibilities allow writers to literally take this program anywhere.

The main character dies and comes back throughout the series in myriad ways. I mean, right there, that's a hard act to follow.

And if one spends their entire life in time travel, how can you ever be sure of when "now" is? Talk about falling behind or getting ahead of yerself.

yeah true, and if you miss lot like from Season 1 to 3 you can check out:

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=Doctor+Who&search=Search

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=Doctor+Who+series&search=Search

and also can check out BBC site as well.. :)

there as well.. and some few videos in Sci Fi from Season 2.. thanks :)

PS: that why I have start collection Doctor Who now my favorite since Season 1 by now and I have Season 1 DVD box set and I soon get 2nd season DVD set soon and also I have talk bank Taris box.. so I will get more from BBTS..as well.. thanks :)

It's a great show (the new and old one). I watched the old one growing up and the new one recently. I've watched the first two seasons and just started watching season 3. Kind of a bummer to see Billie Piper leave the show, I thought she was a great side kick. I won't comment on the "new" sidekick until I've at least watched a handful of episodes with her in them.

• 2 weeks later...

it was very good series show last friday night it 2 hours from first christmas special and first episode with new girl martha jones wow not bad but I like billie piper 'rose tyler' better but martha jones not bad at all.. nice.. but two new monsters wierd nice.. continued at SCI FI channel at 8pm for central and 9pm for eastern time as well.. thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...