Dog Collar Challenge

Meadowmufn

Anything does look good on you. As well as nothing!

That reminds me...Doc, I take it you've forgiven me for my indiscretions with RL ? Or are you still looking for...uh...some sort of restitution?

I'm still deciding, my dear. We'll take the matter up on a private forums, cause I don't know if you want an audience for what I have in mind.

Doc

Hey, HERE'S a thought. How about you respect the authority of the admins of this board and leave the decision up to MaryAnne? This site is not a democracy. It's a benevolent dictatorship. LOL.:bullwhip:

That's why Alex would have better chances with a vote.

Then again, maybe he wouldn't.

Alas, poor Alex! This is all because I was a smarty pants and teased MaryAnne about wearing a dog collar, and then Alex got all excited about the idea and couldn't behave himself. Ahhh, if I could only take it all back! But the dog collar I bought for MaryAnne is personalized and I can't return it.

That's why Alex would have better chances with a vote.

Then again, maybe he wouldn't.

Alas, poor Alex! This is all because I was a smarty pants and teased MaryAnne about wearing a dog collar, and then Alex got all excited about the idea and couldn't behave himself. Ahhh, if I could only take it all back! But the dog collar I bought for MaryAnne is personalized and I can't return it.

Brian---

Like I can behave myself anyway? *chuckles* Dont blame yourself Bud, if it wasnt the dog collar then something else would have made me tease MaryAnne...So whats this dog collar for MaryAnne look like?? :D

Alex

Brian---

Like I can behave myself anyway? *chuckles* Dont blame yourself Bud, if it wasnt the dog collar then something else would have made me tease MaryAnne...So whats this dog collar for MaryAnne look like?? :D

Alex

Well, it's leather with a little star concho on it, and some dangling delicate chain thingys, and --- you know, you're incorrigible, Alex. For somebody who has a rope collar coming, you sure ain't helping your case.

Well, it's leather with a little star concho on it, and some dangling delicate chain thingys, and --- you know, you're incorrigible, Alex. For somebody who has a rope collar coming, you sure ain't helping your case.

Brian---

OOOOOOOOO!!! It sounds like a nice collar for MaryAnne! I was just curious thats all... human nature being what it is! :D

Alex

Good grief!! Brian buys a personalized dog collar for me and then spills the beans on my possible nefarious scheme against Alex. Sheesh! Can't keep any secrets in theses small towns that's for sure...

Well, I might as well admit it. Brian's right, I am considering any and all options, budget constraints being what they are. Plus the fact that I'm considering making a new law that teasin' and flirtin' with the deputy to be illegal, retroactive back as far as I need to have it.

Alex, you should be ashamed of yourself!

However, I haven't made any decision as of yet.

You may proceed to plead and grovel for your life. Any Hazzard citizen's out there who wish to tesify on Alex's behalf may do so.

So entered.

:deputy:

(I love all this legal crap. KHEE!)

Good grief!! Brian buys a personalized dog collar for me and then spills the beans on my possible nefarious scheme against Alex. Sheesh! Can't keep any secrets in theses small towns that's for sure...

Well, I might as well admit it. Brian's right, I am considering any and all options, budget constraints being what they are. Plus the fact that I'm considering making a new law that teasin' and flirtin' with the deputy to be illegal, retroactive back as far as I need to have it.

Alex, you should be ashamed of yourself!

However, I haven't made any decision as of yet.

You may proceed to plead and grovel for your life. Any Hazzard citizen's out there who wish to tesify on Alex's behalf may do so.

So entered.

:deputy:

(I love all this legal crap. KHEE!)

MaryAnne---

Illegal to flirt with a Deputy?? Uhoh... I think Im in trouble. And you want people to plead on my behalf?? Uhoh Im in double trouble...

Alex

MaryAnne---

Illegal to flirt with a Deputy?? Uhoh... I think Im in trouble. And you want people to plead on my behalf?? Uhoh Im in double trouble...

Alex

Yeah, y'know, character witnesses. Folks who can say that your hide is worth sparing from the galllows---err, that is from any extreme punishment.

:bullwhip:

MaryAnne, is there a time limit for people to speak on Mr. Jackson's behalf?

Time limit? Well, I hadn't thought about that. But since this is the Dog Collar challenge thread, I figure each person can wear a dog collar with a leash. When you've talked to long I'll just yank y'all off to the side.

Would you like the wear the collar first Daney?

Not really, I'd like to see what other town folks have to say about 'em.

If that's all right...

That's perfectly awright. You sure you don't wanna go first tho'? I promise not to yank too hard.

*turns the dog collar in hands* I'd go first myself but then that'd be a conflict o' interest. Brian I'm sure would jump right in here but he's not immediately available. Hmm....who then could speak on behalf of the Coltranes?

More than that, who's going to speak up for this man? There must be someone, SOMEONE, out there who has something to say in defense of Alex Jackson?

*pencil begins to scribble on small waitress pad from Boar's Nest, a quiet voice reading outloud each word*

I’ve known Alex Jackson on and off for some time now. We haven’t always gotten along… however one of my favorite memories is one brief moment of watching Alex dance in the rain. While I may not be aware of it, there has to be someone who life changed positively because of Alex being around. I don’t think he should go *clearing of throat* whatever MaryAnne decides, is what must be.

D.H.

*the pencil and pad are placed in a shirt pocket*

I’ve known Alex Jackson on and off for some time now. We haven’t always gotten along… however one of my favorite memories is one brief moment of watching Alex dance in the rain. While I may not be aware of it, there has to be someone who life changed positively because of Alex being around. I don’t think he should go *clearing of throat* whatever MaryAnne decides, is what must be.

D.H.

*the pencil and pad are placed in a shirt pocket*

Oh Pleeeeezzz! Ya call that a defensive plea! That's more like a whimper.

*Steps forward and takes the stand*

Yes, I know Mr. Alexander Jackson. This man is worth saving. He has saved many members of Hazzard County from destruction and self destrustion on numerous occasions, one of which being yours truly. Also on the 'saving from self destruction list' is a certain black clad Coltrane that we all love and care for, which is a cousin of yours MaryAnne lets not forget.

My personal rescue has came in the form of physical from almost falling off of a cliff, to emotional where Alex has saved me from insanity and gave me strength in order to say goodbye to a life that was killing me inside. He is a citizen that is beloved by all of Hazzard despite any outward appearance.

So to have him taken to the gallows it's self is a crime. How dare anyone think it. So what if he has been a flirt. The only crime in that is the crime of passion that he has for everyone in Hazzard. Not to mention, I'd sure miss braiding that blond hair.

Val

Hazzard County Game Warden

Alex, ya been a very good friend for many years. I can't stand back and let ya go to the gallows. So I must speak my peace. So you are very welcome.

*Smiles sheepishly*

However, if MaryAnne gives ya a dog collar Alex, come over to the wildlife office and model it for me. I'd love to see it.

Val

Alex, ya been a very good friend for many years. I can't stand back and let ya go to the gallows. So I must speak my peace. So you are very welcome.

*Smiles sheepishly*

However, if MaryAnne gives ya a dog collar Alex, come over to the wildlife office and model it for me. I'd love to see it.

Val

*Blush*

I'll second a bid for freedom for Alex. He's been an incredible friend for me through many many ups and down. He's been to comfort me when I needed it and also kick my butt when I needed it, all without compliant or asking anything in return.

I try to tell Alex how much his friendship means to me, if in case that doesn't add up to what he truly does for me, let me also stand up for him.

To tell the blunt truth, Maryanne, to lose Alex would be to lose the heart and soul of alot of us.

Doc