Dog Collar Challenge

Meadowmufn

Full body wax? OW ow ow ow ow! I suppose I could just press duct tape over my skin and rip it off, too, but....OW!!!

Duct tape?? OW! Man that'd be like torture to sit there and yank off all that tape!! :-o

You need to find an outfit as equally.. harness-like for Doc if youre going to wear that for her....As she said, fair is fair...

GAAAAAAH! <THUD>

Well...I'll try it on, but the southern half of that outfit needs to have more room. Looks a little small for me.

I don't have to run away very far to join the circus! Not with this get-up.

And Doc, I've seen some different magazines in medical offices before, but this takes the cake. No wonder your patients show up early for their appointments.

*speaks behind closed door* Hey...there's no collar. Granted, it's a harness, but I feel naked without the collar. And do I have to shave everywhere?! Looks like the model here shaved his arms, his chest, and...this is gonna call for a liberal amount of shaving cream. YOW!

Just a collar. I'm flexible, Brian. That's very possible. How's this.

l9149-1.jpg

Course, I already have the least to go with it.

Just a collar. I'm flexible, Brian. That's very possible. How's this.

l9149-1.jpg

Course, I already have the leash to go with it.

Not bad! I was kinda hoping for one with the little spikes on it, but this is classy enuff for a night on the town. I'll take it.

Though I hope you like that harness, because it's about impossible to remove. I've seen skydiving harnesses with easier buckles. Alex, bring the garden shears, but be careful....

Not bad! I was kinda hoping for one with the little spikes on it, but this is classy enuff for a night on the town. I'll take it.

Though I hope you like that harness, because it's about impossible to remove. I've seen skydiving harnesses with easier buckles. Alex, bring the garden shears, but be careful....

*holding up pair of scissors and pair of garden shears* Which one do you want Brian?

Brian,

I have a cattle clippers that you can borrow and might help with your hair problem. *chuckles* Then you don't have to worry about Doc's duct tape torture.

But deathangel is right, Nair is the best to get rid of hair. Just don't leave it on too long. Those chemical burns sting. Ouch!

Val

Brian,

I have a cattle clippers that you can borrow and might help with your hair problem. *chuckles* Then you don't have to worry about Doc's duct tape torture.

But deathangel is right, Nair is the best to get rid of hair. Just don't leave it on too long. Those chemical burns sting. Ouch!

Val

Val!! Cattle clippers?? :-o

Okay Brian, between Doc and her harness outfit-o-doom and now Val with her cattle clippers...man these women are hazzardous to your health!!!

I mean I know an element of danger can be exciting but not if it involves sharp tools and chemicals!!! :-o

Best watch yourself Brian...

Awright, fun is fun, but Alex and "Sheriff" , you two both need to cool it.

Alex, lay off with going for a jab every single time your advesary makes a post. Obviously it's not being taken well, and there's no sense kicking a flat tire.

"Sheriff", this is all in good fun but this ain't the first time you've turned nasty under some teasing. If you want to play - then play. But don't be a twinkie if somebody throws you a zinger.

We encourage mayhem, chaos, and shenangians, but I draw the line at real hostility. I'm seeing that from each of you and it stops here.

Dig?

Alex, lay off with going for a jab every single time your advesary makes a post. Obviously it's not being taken well, and there's no sense kicking a flat tire.

"Sheriff", this is all in good fun but this ain't the first time you've turned nasty under some teasing. If you want to play - then play. But don't be a twinkie if somebody throws you a zinger.

We encourage mayhem, chaos, and shenangians, but I draw the line at real hostility. I'm seeing that from each of you and it stops here.

Dig?

Fine with me.

I have a user name and i'd rather be called that. Mmmmk?

Dig?

Dig...just having a little fun is all... I still got them shears Brian, you need help being freed from that circus outfit or what? *chuckles...*

FYI, I deleted the posts showing the poor sportsmanship. If either of you have rebuttal or commentary that you're compelled to share, PM me rather than pollute this already perverted and entirely depraved thread.

Perverted and depraved?? Well...maybe a little with this thread but its really been a lot of fun too...*laughs*

I think we should cool it on the pics and all, Since there are kids that come on this site and im sure there parents wouldnt like it.

Thats actually a very covered young woman compared to some of the others that have been posted... besides as MaryAnne said, Daisy Duke showed as much as some of those models and the Dukes was considered a family show...