Luke finds his Mother...

dukesrule2000

Bo looked at Chris and said well you have to come over to the farm latter and me the rest of the Family. You got your Uncle Luke Aunt Kathy, Great Aunt Rose, Aunt Carol and Cousin Jesse he's 18 and Leventa she's 5 Plus you have family in California Tennessee and Flordia I can give them a call and they will be here in a few day or maybe less.

Ya I already Know Uncle Luke and Aunt Kathy and Jesse and Leventa cause they come over and help us out with the orhanage. Jesse is a geat kid.and Leventa is a sweetheart.No wounder I felt comable around them. Chris said.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo looked at Chris and said well you have to come over to the farm latter and me the rest of the Family. You got your Uncle Luke Aunt Kathy, Great Aunt Rose, Aunt Carol and Cousin Jesse he's 18 and Leventa she's 5 Plus you have family in California Tennessee and Flordia I can give them a call and they will be here in a few day or maybe less.

Ya I already Know Uncle Luke and Aunt Kathy and Jesse and Leventa cause they come over and help us out with the orhanage. Jesse is a geat kid.and Leventa is a sweetheart.No wounder I felt comable around them. Chris said.

Just then at that moment Chris's cellphone ring and he looks at his father and says "Excuse me, Chris speaking and Honey what's was that you just said."

Jewelry says "I said that baby is coming and I know it's sooner than the docter had told us but I've had two other kids and this is the real thing."

Chris says "Uh Oh the baby is coming right now, well can you hold till I get there I use every shortcut that I know in Hazzard, and probaly make up some news ones along the way."

Meanwhile it seems that Clark, Chloe, Lois and Lucy was on the there way and just crossed the Chickasaw County to Hazzard County line. And it seems that Cletus like Clark's Tundra because he was on his bumper with his lights flashing and Clark just smiled and says "You know the Last time dad was in Hazzard, well girls he showed me a short cut but it's kind of bumpy I think I can lose the deputy."

Lois was in the front seat with Clark and says "Well, what are waiting for show us that short cut allreadry what are you waiting on?"

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Just then at that moment Chris's cellphone ring and he looks at his father and says "Excuse me, Chris speaking and Honey what's was that you just said."

Jewelry says "I said that baby is coming and I know it's sooner than the docter had told us but I've had two other kids and this is the real thing."

Chris says "Uh Oh the baby is coming right now, well can you hold till I get there I use every shortcut that I know in Hazzard, and probaly make up some news ones along the way."

Meanwhile it seems that Clark, Chloe, Lois and Lucy was on the there way and just crossed the Chickasaw County to Hazzard County line. And it seems that Cletus like Clark's Tundra because he was on his bumper with his lights flashing and Clark just smiled and says "You know the Last time dad was in Hazzard, well girls he showed me a short cut but it's kind of bumpy I think I can lose the deputy."

Lois was in the front seat with Clark and says "Well, what are waiting for show us that short cut allreadry what are you waiting on?"

Jeremy was being quiet and everybody was wandering what was bothering by now and he says "You know what a couple of months ago I had overheard Mom and Dad agruing and she told dad that she had made five mistakes in her life and he asked what was those mistakes Emma. And Mom goes well let's see there Christopher had him at sixteen I never really wanted him, and let's see theres Reba I was glad when Billy Bob stole her and Bo never got her back and let's see Charlie I waited to late to go about an abortion and you know things happened and then I met you. And let's see those twins that can't seem to stay out of trouble and you know what I can't stand my own kids but I adore my grandchildren I don't understand that right there."

Chad says "Mama said that, I don't understand she is so nice to us when we was around."

Chris says "Why did she have any kids at all, if she felt that way about all of us and calling us mistakes."

Charlie says "She never wanted me, and any of us but she adores the Grandchildren that doesn't make any sense just when you think you know somebody."

Bo says " I can't believe she had said that right there it doesn't sound like her at all."

Cue dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

AT THE FARM

Kathy's Cell Phone rings and she answers and said ok I will be right there Y a I will take the General He faster Bye. Luke handed Kathy the keys to the General and said That was Chris. Angie is having the baby and I'm her doctor So she kissed Luke and she headed out the door.

and the next thing they herd was the General Lee starting up and headed down the road.

Sarah looked at Jesse and asked is it always like this? No only when mom has an emerency. Which is every other day. But that's life as a doctor's kid.Jesse said. and they all laughed.

AT THE FARM

Kathy's Cell Phone rings and she answers and said ok I will be right there Y a I will take the General He faster Bye. Luke handed Kathy the keys to the General and said That was Chris. Angie is having the baby and I'm her doctor So she kissed Luke and she headed out the door.

and the next thing they herd was the General Lee starting up and headed down the road.

Sarah looked at Jesse and asked is it always like this? No only when mom has an emerency. Which is every other day. But that's life as a doctor's kid.Jesse said. and they all laughed.

It's seems that Jewelry Angela a.k.a. Angie was due to deliver baby number three and this baby was getting impatient waiting on his or her father. She didn't want to know but Dr. Duke had some concerns and she asked if she wanted continue and Angie didn't even flinch when she and Chris said yes. They didn't care what was wrong with there baby, it was there child and they would take of him or her no matter what. Angie wants to name the baby either Anna Nicole is she a girl or Andrew Nicholas is it's a boy.

It's seems that Jewelry Angela a.k.a. Angie was due to deliver baby number three and this baby was getting impatient waiting on his or her father. She didn't want to know but Dr. Duke had some concerns and she asked if she wanted continue and Angie didn't even flinch when she and Chris said yes. They didn't care what was wrong with there baby, it was there child and they would take of him or her no matter what. Angie wants to name the baby either Anna Nicole is she a girl or Andrew Nicholas is it's a boy.

Chris looked at his dad, and everybody heard a engine and it seemed to overhead them and the truck went right over Rosco and Dusty's house and landed right next to Reba and Micheal's Gto. Lois looked at Clark and says "That was some shortcut who taught you that and I think we was in the air as well."

Chloe and Lucy opened their eyes again and everybody was getting out it seems that Deputy took a different route because he was right there as Clark was getting out as well.

Clark thinks to himself I thought I had lost him and sees him walking up to him asking about his drivers license, regristration and insurance information and he sees he writing out a ticket for him and then hands Clark's information and ticket to sign and hands back Clark's copy back to him.

Chloe says "Some shortcut Clark, I think I could've came up with a better one and I think only airplanes are supposed to fly."

Right now Lucy is going to look if her Harley in the bed of Clark's truck was still in one piece. Clark says "Oh shut up Chloe like you could've done better than that right there. My dad told me when he was making runs he never got caught the only one in the family to do so."

Reba had noticed by now and she had wondered who these people was that landed next to her car.

Reba says "You know I park a totally different way then that right there but I might give that a chance as well."

Chris looked at his dad, and everybody heard a engine and it seemed to overhead them and the truck went right over Rosco and Dusty's house and landed right next to Reba and Micheal's Gto. Lois looked at Clark and says "That was some shortcut who taught you that and I think we was in the air as well."

Chloe and Lucy opened their eyes again and everybody was getting out it seems that Deputy took a different route because he was right there as Clark was getting out as well.

Clark thinks to himself I thought I had lost him and sees him walking up to him asking about his drivers license, regristration and insurance information and he sees he writing out a ticket for him and then hands Clark's information and ticket to sign and hands back Clark's copy back to him.

Chloe says "Some shortcut Clark, I think I could've came up with a better one and I think only airplanes are supposed to fly."

Right now Lucy is going to look if her Harley in the bed of Clark's truck was still in one piece. Clark says "Oh shut up Chloe like you could've done better than that right there. My dad told me when he was making runs he never got caught the only one in the family to do so."

Reba had noticed by now and she had wondered who these people was that landed next to her car.

Reba says "You know I park a totally different way then that right there but I might give that a chance as well."

Charlie walks up to Clark and says "Clark Kent are you Uncle Jonathon's son I had heard about your dad and boy we do look alike oh by the way meet our Uncle Mike he's Deputy Sheriff here."

Clark says "What a way to meet him, you know I better watch that next time around Charlie. Oh but my dad is gone he had a heart attack and I know what you think I don't exactly look like my dad well, I was adopted and mom is Kansas she's a Senator and she's thinking about re-election right now."

cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Charlie walks up to Clark and says "Clark Kent are you Uncle Jonathon's son I had heard about your dad and boy we do look alike oh by the way meet our Uncle Mike he's Deputy Sheriff here."

Clark says "What a way to meet him, you know I better watch that next time around Charlie. Oh but my dad is gone he had a heart attack and I know what you think I don't exactly look like my dad well, I was adopted and mom is Kansas she's a Senator and she's thinking about re-election right now."

Lucy walks up to Clark and Charlie and says " After that, that is last time I'm riding with you Clark, what kind of driving is that called."

Clark says "Okay, Lucy good luck on getting home and I don't think this Uncle Luke's and Aunt Kathy's place and why does the Sheriff look so annoyed with me right now Uncle Bo."

Lucy says "Fine with me, I take my Harley back to Smallville,Kansas then I just need some maps and I'll find my way back."

Lois says "That's my sister for ya, pretty spunky and speaks her mind even when she was young."

Luke saw Clark and he walked over to greet him and he gave him a hug. Welcome to Hazzard Clard and Luke interduced him to his new cousin's and then Luke said I will teach you how to srive like a Duke as soon as Kath comes home with the General. She had an emerency So she took the General.

Luke saw Clark and he walked over to greet him and he gave him a hug. Welcome to Hazzard Clard and Luke interduced him to his new cousin's and then Luke said I will teach you how to srive like a Duke as soon as Kath comes home with the General. She had an emerency So she took the General.

Clark says "Listen Uncle Luke, well I met Uncle Mike and he gave me a ticket but I don't understand the ticket quite well and he didn't think my driving was so cool."

Chloe says "Luke Duke, it's Chloe Sullivan and this my cousin Lois and Lucy Lane and Lucy is the one going to drive all the way back to Smallville on her Harley."

Lucy says "I will too Chloe, you just watch my taillight disappear you'll be looking for my taillights."

Lois says "Lucy, now come on Clark's driving wasn't that bad and calm down allreadry about it. Besides the roller coasters you love so much are much worst than Clark's driving."

Clark says "Now that's not funny Lois."

Luke smiles and he said You haven't road With Jesse. Luke looked at Jesse and said Jesse why don't you take your cousin and his friends to the Hazzard County car wash. Jesse smiled and said Ok Dad Come On Sarah you will Like this Too. And they all got in Jesse's car and headed for Hazzard Pond.

Luke smiles and he said You haven't road With Jesse. Luke looked at Jesse and said Jesse why don't you take your cousin and his friends to the Hazzard County car wash. Jesse smiled and said Ok Dad Come On Sarah you will Like this Too. And they all got in Jesse's car and headed for Hazzard Pond.

Lucy was in the backseat and says "Hey, I was putting on make-up back here will you please slowdown Jesse."

Chloe seen Jesse's smile as he sped up, and Lucy looked more annoyied with Jesse. Lois loved the ride, and she just closer to Clark as her cousin looked on. Chloe knew that was coming she just didn't want it be like how Ross and Rachel had there first kiss on friends. Jesse seen what was going on as well and didn't say anything in fact Lois got closer to Clark on of his turns.

Sarah looked at Jesse and she smiled and she said Faster Jesse. and Jesse said I knew there was areason Why I liked you. So he put his foot all the way down on the excarator. and Jesse said The Hazzard Count Car wash Strait ahead. Lucy Said Jesse Stop we are going to go in. But Jesse hit the dip in the road and the car went air born and Jesse said YEEHAAA. and his car landed safly on the other side, He stopped the car so everyone could catch their breath and to see if everyone was all right.

Sarah looked at Jesse and she smiled and she said Faster Jesse. and Jesse said I knew there was areason Why I liked you. So he put his foot all the way down on the excarator. and Jesse said The Hazzard Count Car wash Strait ahead. Lucy Said Jesse Stop we are going to go in. But Jesse hit the dip in the road and the car went air born and Jesse said YEEHAAA. and his car landed safly on the other side, He stopped the car so everyone could catch their breath and to see if everyone was all right.

Lucy says "Why does everybody have to have their cars airborne if they was meant to fly they would have wings on them."

Chloe says "Lucy, I wish you would grow up besides Clark takes all new approach to flying. It's called the Clark Express just ask him."

Clark says "Hey Chloe, I'm not ready to tell my family about that."

Jesse said is everyone ok? Sarah said Jess That was Awsome who tought you that? Jesse just smiled at the nick name. and he said My Dad tought me and he tought me a few other moves Want to see? Ya Sure. So Jesse Started up the car and started to do some of the movies that his dad tough him Like 180's and Tippy Toe( Car on Two wheels)

Jesse said is everyone ok? Sarah said Jess That was Awsome who tought you that? Jesse just smiled at the nick name. and he said My Dad tought me and he tought me a few other moves Want to see? Ya Sure. So Jesse Started up the car and started to do some of the movies that his dad tough him Like 180's and Tippy Toe( Car on Two wheels)

Lucy keeps being annoyied and Lois says "Keep this up Jesse, how many times did you do things to me when we was younger Lucy."

Jesse looked in the morror and said Lois your command is my dream. and he did some more moves

Chloe says "Clark, I'm wandering is Lucy really a Davenport now I love this kind of stuff right here I keep it up Jesse."

Lucy says "Thanks Chloe, I'm into autoracing but being in the grandstand and watching."

Chloe says "Hey, I noticed seeing signs of race coming up and you dad said something about General Lee is that a race car Jesse."

Ya he is a race car and My Dad is entered in the race. and the General and My dad and my Uncle Bo has never lost a rase and this year I'am going to be dad co-polit and It's going to be awsome.

Just the he hurd Lost Sheep to Little Duke come Back. Jesse picked up the cb and said what's up Lost Sheep? You Need to come back to the farm your mother is back with the General and we need to take him for a test run.Oh Angie had a boy and they are both fine.Luke said. That's great Dad. Ok I headed back home I'm gone. Jesse put the CB down and headed back to the farm.

Ya he is a race car and My Dad is entered in the race. and the General and My dad and my Uncle Bo has never lost a rase and this year I'am going to be dad co-polit and It's going to be awsome.

Just the he hurd Lost Sheep to Little Duke come Back. Jesse picked up the cb and said what's up Lost Sheep? You Need to come back to the farm your mother is back with the General and we need to take him for a test run.Oh Angie had a boy and they are both fine.Luke said. That's great Dad. Ok I headed back home I'm gone. Jesse put the CB down and headed back to the farm.

Chloe says "Jesse, I can't wait to see the General Lee and good Luck and who is Angie I haven't been here in a while."

Clark says "How's Charlie and Reba doing lately I haven't heard from them in a long time and how's there Grandpa doing as well."

Chris was by Angie's side and he looked down at his brand new son he was glad that he didn't know what he was having he had one each before the new baby was born so he wanted to be surprized. Angie looked down at Chris and says "Honey, what about Andrew Nicholas Duke Smith since you found out the Bo Duke is your father I think our son should carry the Duke name somewhere in his name since you never got the chance. Yes I know he's a hundred percent cute and he's probaly smiling at both of us right now."

Chris says "Well, Angie I like that name as well he sure is cute and I got surprize for ya right now. It seems that kids wanted to meet there new baby brother and right now my whole family is here to meet our brand new son as well. But first CJ and Julie please come in here oh by the way they was with my father outside the door the whole time and it seems I have four brothers and two sisters and one nephew and three nieces and a another nephew on the way and my sister Reba well she had just found out that she is pregant just the week before."

CJ was holding Tracy's hand and Julie was holding Bo Duke's hand and they all walked in the room as well.

Narrator: You see folks it seems that Chris and Angie's first two kids loved getting to know their Grandparents and yes I know Tracey isn't Chris's mother but she is only Grandmother these kids know right now.

CJ says "DADDY, I GOT A BABY BROTHER I KNEW I WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE BABY BEING A BOY."

Julie says "CJ I don't think all of Hazzard heard you, and I got a baby brother mommy and Grandpa and Grandma Duke there nicest grandparents a kid could have right in the world. Mommy, what's our baby brothers name?"

Angie says "Well, I would like to make the debut of Baby Andrew Nicholas Duke Smith and he is cute isn't me he looks like both of us what do you think."

Bo Duke says "Well, it's offical that's seven grandchildren now honey. I got to admit he's cute and a sleepy baby right now I think he's tired now. Hey, do you mind If I tell the rest of the family about my new grandson I'm so proud of that little guy."

Angie says "Sure I don't mind Dad."

Bo hears Angie and smiles and he thought that was nice touch and he walks out in the waiting room and reflects upon his family. Five years ago, he knew he had three kids but only knew where two was and was looking for his daughter Reba but now it seems that he finally found out about Chris, Reba and Charlie and now he has seven grandchildren right now to spread his love and wisdom around. And Bo says "Well it seems the Duke and Coltrane family just got a little bigger with the arrival of Andrew Nicholas Duke Smith and he has looks like his daddy and a little like his Mama. Rosco are you crying what is wrong right now you just got a seventh great-grandchild now."

Rosco says "Oh it's nothing it just that he named after my father Andrew Nicholas Coltrane that's all."

Aretha says "Oh wait dad better make that eight my water just broke and this baby is in a hurry right now. It seems he wants to meet his cousins asap."

Charlie says "What, well what incredible timing I always heard about the Duke's being competive but wow that takes to a whole new level."

Bo says "What was that Aretha, wow that's is incredible luck right there it seems that Charlene looks excited."

Charlene says "What does that mean Grandpa?"

Chris was by Angie's side and he looked down at his brand new son he was glad that he didn't know what he was having he had one each before the new baby was born so he wanted to be surprized. Angie looked down at Chris and says "Honey, what about Andrew Nicholas Duke Smith since you found out the Bo Duke is your father I think our son should carry the Duke name somewhere in his name since you never got the chance. Yes I know he's a hundred percent cute and he's probaly smiling at both of us right now."

Chris says "Well, Angie I like that name as well he sure is cute and I got surprize for ya right now. It seems that kids wanted to meet there new baby brother and right now my whole family is here to meet our brand new son as well. But first CJ and Julie please come in here oh by the way they was with my father outside the door the whole time and it seems I have four brothers and two sisters and one nephew and three nieces and a another nephew on the way and my sister Reba well she had just found out that she is pregant just the week before."

CJ was holding Tracy's hand and Julie was holding Bo Duke's hand and they all walked in the room as well.

Narrator: You see folks it seems that Chris and Angie's first two kids loved getting to know their Grandparents and yes I know Tracey isn't Chris's mother but she is only Grandmother these kids know right now.

CJ says "DADDY, I GOT A BABY BROTHER I KNEW I WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE BABY BEING A BOY."

Julie says "CJ I don't think all of Hazzard heard you, and I got a baby brother mommy and Grandpa and Grandma Duke there nicest grandparents a kid could have right in the world. Mommy, what's our baby brothers name?"

Angie says "Well, I would like to make the debut of Baby Andrew Nicholas Duke Smith and he is cute isn't me he looks like both of us what do you think."

Bo Duke says "Well, it's offical that's seven grandchildren now honey. I got to admit he's cute and a sleepy baby right now I think he's tired now. Hey, do you mind If I tell the rest of the family about my new grandson I'm so proud of that little guy."

Angie says "Sure I don't mind Dad."

Bo hears Angie and smiles and he thought that was nice touch and he walks out in the waiting room and reflects upon his family. Five years ago, he knew he had three kids but only knew where two was and was looking for his daughter Reba but now it seems that he finally found out about Chris, Reba and Charlie and now he has seven grandchildren right now to spread his love and wisdom around. And Bo says "Well it seems the Duke and Coltrane family just got a little bigger with the arrival of Andrew Nicholas Duke Smith and he has looks like his daddy and a little like his Mama. Rosco are you crying what is wrong right now you just got a seventh great-grandchild now."

Rosco says "Oh it's nothing it just that he named after my father Andrew Nicholas Coltrane that's all."

Aretha says "Oh wait dad better make that eight my water just broke and this baby is in a hurry right now. It seems he wants to meet his cousins asap."

Charlie says "What, well what incredible timing I always heard about the Duke's being competive but wow that takes to a whole new level."

Bo says "What was that Aretha, wow that's is incredible luck right there it seems that Charlene looks excited."

Charlene says "What does that mean Grandpa?"

Narrator: Our meet the newest arrival in Hazzard Baby Andrew Nicholas Duke Smith. And wait it seems that Aretha's water just broke those Duke's sure do like to race each other in everything.

Chloe looks at Jesse and says "Jesse, you ever heard of a classic Jim Croce song called "Rapid Roy(The Stock Car Boy) your driving remind me so much of that song. Rapid Jesse, the stock car boy."

Lucy says "Chloe, I don't think it goes quite like that right there."

Lois says "I would sing it but you probaly never ask me again."

Jesse smiles and hesaid You think my driving is sometthing you should see my Dad in The General Lee.

Just then They pulled up to the farm.

They got out of the car and Jesse walked over to his mom and Dad and Jesse said Dad Ready to test the General? Luke looked at Jesse and said. Yup we are ready

Jesse smiles and hesaid You think my driving is sometthing you should see my Dad in The General Lee.

Just then They pulled up to the farm.

They got out of the car and Jesse walked over to his mom and Dad and Jesse said Dad Ready to test the General? Luke looked at Jesse and said. Yup we are ready

Clark says "Hey Uncle Luke, the last time me and Dad was hear I never got the chance to ride in the General it seems that dad got into a arguement with Boss about something all thow me and mom didn't quite understand what is was about."

Chloe says "You know guys I going to stay hear and chat with Aunt Kathy and little Leventa I'm sucker for kids. I probaly going to have a all houseful of kids someday."

Lois says "I going to stay here as well. I think Lucy wants to stay put it seems that Lucy is still mad at Jesse yet."