What is the episode called?

R.J.1984

I am just wondering what the episode is called where the Dukes first buy the Challenger and turn in into the Gerneral Lee? I always thought that that should have been the very first episode but I don't know what it is called and I don't know what season it is from. I just got my dvd set this past Friday and love it - but I still want to know about the episode where the Dukes build the General. Anyone care to fill me in - would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. One more thing - why are there no avatars avaliable for the profiles? I also have a usership on Kinght Rider Online and they have avatars avaliable - the site is much the same as here only the have avatars and there are none here - just wondering why that is.

To answer you're question...

1) The General Lee is a Charger, not a Challedger.

2) The series started with the Dukes already having the General Lee for some time. There is an episode in season 2 that its a flashback to the creation of our favorite orange stockcar. That episode is called.."Happy Birthday, General Lee." I believe the Dukes had the General 8 years at the time of that episode.

Doc Walker